Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production (13601 Views)

I Miss Buhari, Nigeria Man Cries Out After Buying Fuel For 600# Per Liter / Aisha Buhari: Nigeria May Face Worse Security Problems / Border Closure: Are We Truly Self Sufficient In Food Production? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Michelle70(m): 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
Putindbutt:

You not making any sense. You don't compare two contrasting economies, standards of living, currency strength & inflation rates. Nigerian is the poverty capital of the world and one of the highest housing deficiency. It is an anomaly to have a disproportionate increase in the cost of cement.
says a guy who avoid NEPA official.
Those developed world, there citizens pay tax, they even pay security tax. how many tax do u pay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Buckeyemedia1: 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
Michelle70:
Those developed world, there citizens pay tax, they even pay security tax. how many tax do u pay?
No taxation, no representation, let them be waiting for President Buhari to come & do magic like pharaoh to change their lives, you reap what you sow, we have the dreamers disease.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Alcoron: 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
The disgrace of a president. That finally desperately wants to whitewash his image after punishing Nigerians for 7 years. Nigerians will forever remember you badly.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Buckeyemedia1: 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
Alcoron:
The disgrace of a president. That finally desperately wants to whitewash his image after punishing Nigerians for 7 years. Nigerians will forever remember you badly.
Who cares, General Babaginda that banned Abiola’s election is still playing Godfather till tomorrow.

Only the poor helpless ones will be purporting to whine much ado about nothing. He will go & you people will praise him like Yaradua that did absolutely nothing for Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by dragunov: 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
That is for you to tell us, i don’t know you but Nigeria is a Federation of 36 States & a Federal Capital Territory that makes up The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Oh, thanks for the 'education'. grin grin grin. Dude's lost. OMG. Buckeyemewer! grin grin
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Buckeyemedia1: 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
dragunov:

Oh, thanks for the 'education'. grin grin grin. Dude's lost. OMG. Buckeyemewer! grin grin

Why are you pretending with those laughing monikers?

Did you answer the question, I guess lost in your ignorance?
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Putindbutt: 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
Michelle70:
I don't expect a kid feeding off his mother understand the number of tax bills a working adult pay to different tiers of government. When you grow up, many things would be clearer to you.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Buckeyemedia1: 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
Putindbutt:

I don't expect a kid feeding off his mother understand the number of tax bills a working adult pay to different tiers of government. When you grow up, many things would be clearer to you.
You pay taxes to different tiers of government, then why is it only The Federal you whine about these pdp officials?
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Putindbutt: 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Other Country’s Citizens would have been innovative to find an alternative for cement, Nigerians just to sit & wail about their Government of the people?
Are you living in a wooden house?
I can't understand when your brain will tell you that the abundance of limestone in the country is more than enough to make housing costs very affordable.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by israelmao(m): 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=Buckeyemedia1 post=109741667] Cost of production is higher, doesn’t mean we are not self sufficient.

The production cost that is high today stems from what?You are self-sufficient yet the affordability is something else.Let say Nigeria is self-sufficient in production of rice yet many couldn't afford the price.Of what use is the self-sufficiency?You can only boast when you can source all the needed raw materials locally which will translate into affordability.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by JudahTheDream: 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
jbow:
https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/27/nigeria-now-self-sufficient-in-cement-production-buhari-boasts/

�����At a very horrible price and very cheap in Zambia and some other African countries! D's our President is a Gargoyle n knows nothing.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by olowococoa: 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
At what price sir? Compare to the price in those neighboring countries
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by b5ive(m): 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
And yet its not sold at an affordable rate, its price is pretty stable in other African countries except Nigeria. Indeed there was a country.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
But you @ the bottom of the ladder, thinks you know better than the President of The Republic?

He got there by proxy. Do you think he knows better than a secondary school leaver? In a sane clime, Buhari should be attending to his cows. He is past gone.
Normally, I wouldn't have answer you and will be glad we stop it. Thank you
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Putindbutt: 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
You pay taxes to different tiers of government, then why is it only The Federal you whine about these pdp officials?
Once again, do you know how large the exclusive lists?.. We wait on FG for irregular power supply, as little as VAT goes into the federal coffers. FG collects the lion's share of everything.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Aarenaija: 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
No but ripping off Nigerians with high cost of ot because of the monopoly by one man aided by government.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
Foreigna2:

This foolishness is why your fathers were political outcasts, you are political slaves and if you are not careful, your children will be political destitutes.
Continue playing politics of stupidity, na una go suffer am.

Look out what this idiot is pouring out from his stinking mouth after eating his disgusting oily soup

How far has your political freedom and superpower taken you to?

Is your own Nigerian now different from that of the political outcasts?

Is the extreme poverty and underdevelopment present in his own part of the country not seen in your own part?

Are your people not travelling out with us to also hustle as Nigeria is a shit-hole?

Just tell us how your own Nigeria is different because of your self-imposed political prowess.

I hate hearing things like this from demented cockroaches like you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by R0LL0N(m): 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
At 4500 continue. Our bricklayer are no longer truthful especially at this time. Everyone wanna cash out of cement.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by AntonVince: 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
blancsn1:
Wailers over to your jewish fathers from the interland of hellfire where you all come from.

Do you "non-wailers" buy cement at a lower price?
A bag of cement that now sells for over N4,000 cost less than N2,000 before this grossly-incompetent government came onboard.
So, demanding good governance from those entrusted with the management of our resources is now "wailing".

What a country!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by realstars: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
safesurfer:
Since when?
I think we have been self sufficient for sometime na undecided
I stand to be corrected though. undecided
You are right already.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by dragunov: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Why are you pretending with those laughing monikers?

Did you answer the question, I guess lost in your ignorance?

What was your question again,scmuckeyemedia? grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
blancsn1:
Wailers over to your jewish fathers from the interland of hellfire where you all come from.

You must be one of the prisoners who love their chains! Kwantiniu!
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Michelle70(m): 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Putindbutt:

Oga, do u pay tax, do u have TIN?
Stop saying nonsense.

There is a difference between bill and tax, I pau tax monthly
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by backnbeta(f): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
Unfortunately, it's not affordable! I bought 9" blocks at the rate of N330, yet they kept breaking because of the poor cement quality undecided
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by osazsky(m): 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
Michelle70:
Those of u shouting how much no even get money to mold one block.

If u aren't satisfied with it, u can Japa, even USA, studio apartment/selfcon cost about N3m per year, govt no send u and the citizens are trying to always catch up with fierce entrepreneurial drive.

Here we are looking for 5million jobs per year, one refinery yearly bla bla and when there is inflation, we turn violent. Thats why we are being used by these politicians that will promise heaven on earth if elected
so cuz citizens cant buy cement it should be sould for 10000..at times u guys from d north are very funny.u are shouting inflation in every thread..do u even know the causes of inflation..if i tell u that herdsmen..bad weather...govt policies ..bilateral trading strength can kill the power of your currency leading tp a drastic rice in goods u go begin ague like kindergarten student..if i enlighten u on price elasticity can u pay oga..stop shouting inflation up and down as if it falls from heaven.every country faces inflation problem even American the right wat is balance or equilibrium go and sit down oga.some of us didnt bribe to graduate we studied hard in d uni .at times some of u dont do constructive and relative argument..yes rent is 3m per year..what is the average minimum wage here..in Nigeria mimimum wage is 50 dollar per month in aus minimum wage is 2m per monnth so y will rent in nigeria and aus be the same..stop arguing like a goat and go and study ur books after graduating if u make this same stament i will just know that there is a mental issue somewhere sorry if i offended u. Good nght
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Putindbutt: 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
Michelle70:
Oga, do u pay tax, do u have TIN?
Stop saying nonsense.

There is a difference between bill and tax, I pau tax monthly
When you reach 18, you'd understand what I'm telling you is what your parents have been faced with. You will appreciate the efforts of a working adult in a country where almost nothing works.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Buckeyemedia1: 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Putindbutt:

Are you living in a wooden house?
I can't understand when your brain will tell you that the abundance of limestone in the country is more than enough to make housing costs very affordable.
Just like the abundance of Mumurist? Go & mine the limestone lazy thing, who are you waiting for?
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by precious1967(m): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Like pyramid rice
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Buckeyemedia1: 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
dragunov:

What was your question again,scmuckeyemedia? grin grin grin
Keep waiting for cheap cement & rice, it is always the laziest ones that complain the most.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Putindbutt: 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Go & mine the limestone lazy thing, who are you waiting for?
I'm waiting for the one your father mined at his backyard. At least it'd come cheaper. slowpoke
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Buckeyemedia1: 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
Putindbutt:

I'm waiting for the one your father mined at his backyard. At least it'd come cheaper. slowpoke
That means you will wait a very long time for cheap cement.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by cbtayo(m): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
A lady in Ajah (Badore) need a room mate. The person must be a working class lady.

The room is an ensuite one room in a gated estate in Badore Ajah.

Contact 0 7 0 5 3 3 0 3 1 4 2 if you are interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unavailability Of Results On Irev Portal Not A Ground For Nullification - Court / Abacha's National Constitutional Conference 1994-95 / Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.