Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

South East Vs South West Presidency, Who Would SS People Support? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Vs South West Presidency, Who Would SS People Support? (3517 Views)

2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency / South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios / Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Vs South West Presidency, Who Would SS People Support? by Gabkosh: 10:01am On Jan 28, 2022
hollywater:
Your entire household are irrelevant.
Truth is bitter, how is your entire household relevant in the scheme of things in the country.
Re: South East Vs South West Presidency, Who Would SS People Support? by hollywater: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2022
Gabkosh:
Truth is bitter, how is your entire household relevant in the scheme of things in the country.
I should be asking you that. Go and collect sait from Tinubu so you can give to your mother. Ewure u keep repeating the same thing every 4 years, yet you are not ready to have sense.

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West Presidency, Who Would SS People Support? by ifiokjohn(m): 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
Michelle70:
I just went through two pages.

The question is about SS but na Yoruba and igbos deh attack each other here.
And to those saying SS is tied to SE doesn't know jack, SS votes PDP irrespective of tribe.

In 2023, I am sure PDP will win SS but the difference won't be much as most of us here is more interested in gubernatorial election than they are in presidential election, PDP won't get bloc votes in any SS states.
And if APC brings Osinbajo while PDP fields Atiku then I can tell u that Bayelsa will be taken from PDP, while Rivers state could go or 60:40 in favour of PDP.

To be frank PDP will not get 75% from any SS state in 2023
I shall hope you no put akwa ibom for your projection. Because if the Great akpabio couldn't even amass 20% votes for APC in 2019.. how does he hope to amas 40% votes this time around?. I really don't get.

You say you're from SS but you still don't know how the SS votes. I can't help you anyways.
Edo that always vote PDP at the presidential.
How do APC hope to amass 40% votes in Rivers with woke there? U no dey think I swear.
In Cross River, forget Ayade decamping because even He knows that he can't win an election in that cross River with APC.. tats just the truth.
In Delta state we kukuma don't need to talk but I'm sure the igbo axis of delta will be voting PDP and I'm pretty sure the rest axis will be voting PDP...Edo proved that to you.
Bayelsa.... You forgot Jonathan just recently supported An igbo man for president there? Don't allow their Governorship election to fool you bro
SS has always been PDP and will always be pdp.. PDP I can bet will take 80+% votes in SS. Just like it did in 2019.

By the way, you really don't understand that the Igbos are closer to the SS than the yorubas are? Any development in igboland will get to SS easily ... For eg, this Gas pipeline from Imo state will benefit the SS.
We really can't benefits much if a project is cited in the west( let's assume a gas pipeline in Oyo, how do we benefit from it?).
But for the Igbos we will.
Re: South East Vs South West Presidency, Who Would SS People Support? by Michelle70(m): 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
ifiokjohn:
I shall hope you no put akwa ibom for your projection. Because if the Great akpabio couldn't even amass 20% votes for APC in 2019.. how does he hope to amas 40% votes this time around?. I really don't get.

You say you're from SS but you still don't know how the SS votes. I can't help you anyways.
Edo that always vote PDP at the presidential.
How do APC hope to amass 40% votes in Rivers with woke there? U no dey think I swear.
In Cross River, forget Ayade decamping because even He knows that he can't win an election in that cross River with APC.. tats just the truth.
In Delta state we kukuma don't need to talk but I'm sure the igbo axis of delta will be voting PDP and I'm pretty sure the rest axis will be voting PDP...Edo proved that to you.
Bayelsa.... You forgot Jonathan just recently supported An igbo man for president there? Don't allow their Governorship election to fool you bro
SS has always been PDP and will always be pdp.. PDP I can bet will take 80+% votes in SS. Just like it did in 2019.

By the way, you really don't understand that the Igbos are closer to the SS than the yorubas are? Any development in igboland will get to SS easily ... For eg, this Gas pipeline from Imo state will benefit the SS.
We really can't benefits much if a project is cited in the west( let's assume a gas pipeline in Oyo, how do we benefit from it?).
But for the Igbos we will.
I don't know for ur state o, but in Rivers state, most people see igbos as cunning and backstabbing, what holds us together is PDP.
Also u will hardly see any Rivers person that is interested in 2023 general election, maybe ur state will give bloc votes to PDP but if its about west vs Igbos, Rivers state will be too reluctant to rule.
During ipob activities, u could easily see the body language of Rivers people, they are not particularly interested in the mutual relationship with Igbos. SS also do not vote based on pipeline beneficial, as long as them deh do their bunkery, just carry ur presidential ambition comot

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West Presidency, Who Would SS People Support? by Anago55: 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
Michelle70:
I don't know for ur state o, but in Rivers state, most people see igbos as cunning and backstabbing, what holds us together is PDP.
Also u will hardly see any Rivers person that is interested in 2023 general election, maybe ur state will give bloc votes to PDP but if its about west vs Igbos, Rivers state will be too reluctant to rule.
During ipob activities, u could easily see the body language of Rivers people, they are not particularly interested in the mutual relationship with Igbos. SS also do not vote based on pipeline beneficial, as long as them deh do their bunkery, just carry ur presidential ambition comot
. Raymond500,This your cloning has become stale

Try something new biko

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West Presidency, Who Would SS People Support? by Michelle70(m): 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Anago55:
. Raymond500,This your cloning has become stale

Try something new biko
Raymond500??
Re: South East Vs South West Presidency, Who Would SS People Support? by ifiokjohn(m): 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
Michelle70:
what part of Rivers are you from? Is it the igbotic part or the ijaw part?. If you're from the part that are Igbos, speak Igbo, bear Igbo name and practice igbo culture and you keep saying Igbos are cunning then you're are like a person cutting his nose to spite his face. E go affect you lass lass. If you're from the ijaw part of Rivers, well I have nothing to say to you...we all know the ijaws have been unable to rule Rivers State cause of the effect of the eastern Igbos helping the Ikwerres to keep perpetuating themselves in power.

Thank GOD you talk about OBigbo(which is Igbo land) .

Why will you see Igbos as cunning and backstabbing? Are they the ones ruling you?
I could also see the body language of the delta Igbos doing ipob activities. That doesn't mean they'll leave their eastern brothers and vote for the west.

Tell me why in 2019 why did Rivers people vote pdp and tell me why 2019 Will diff from2023. ? Note: no Niger delta man was on the ballot in 2019 and yet 80+% of Rivers votes went to PDP. That should tell you some things
Re: South East Vs South West Presidency, Who Would SS People Support? by slivertongue: 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
You should have known by now how they cast their votes.... Abi ur master send u to use nairaland to test his popularity so that he would knw how he would restrategise ?

Correct

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West Presidency, Who Would SS People Support? by Gabkosh: 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
hollywater:
I should be asking you that. Go and collect sait from Tinubu so you can give to your mother. Ewure u keep repeating the same thing every 4 years, yet you are not ready to have sense.
I ask again, what relevant your entire household is to the scheme of things in the country.

Who talks about your useless, worthless and nonentity family especially your father?

Are you don shouting Atiku is cuming.

Oponu ayirada.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Finally Simon Ekpa Trends On Twitter In Nigeria - Pic / Tinubu Lost Everything He Had In 1998, How Come He Now Has Two Planes?-Peter Obi / US Airforce Unveils World's first 6G New Stealth Bomber.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.