Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Dangerous Love (18+) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dangerous Love (18+) (23821 Views)

Too Hard To Love (18+) / Serpent love 18+ / A Strange Love (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by BigBasher: 7:33am On Apr 30, 2022
Go on.
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by tonysunkan: 9:59pm On May 01, 2022
There was a lounging room, a large sitting-room that was exquisitely furnished, and five bedrooms. In addition, there was a boys’ quarter that had three rooms.

A cook and a domestic servant were already there in the house. They welcomed me in deference. I realized that I was living a different life. I was happy for the difference. I went to the big sitting-room, flicked the 90-inch flat screen on and scanned the channels. Tosin came to meet me.

'Sir, I'm in the boys’ quarters, in case you need me.'

I smiled at her. 'Sit down, Tosin.

Remember, you're to keep me company. Besides, you've not told me about yourself.'

She picked a seat opposite me. 'I'm Tosin, and I'm here as your assistant.'

'I'm talking about your personal life, my dear. Tell me about yourself, not your job.'

'Well, if you must know, sir, I'm happily married.'

I was surprised. 'Really?'

Tosin burst into laughter. 'I'm married to my job!'

I laughed too. 'You got me there.'

The cook came to ask me what I would like to have for supper. I told her and she was back to the kitchen.

Tosin told me about her background, her childhood, schooling and how she was employed by the Ministry of Public Communications.

She had a man in her life, but was not too sure the man was serious about any future plans. The man was always suspicious of her, she said. After she had finished, I wanted to tell her about myself too.

'There's no need you tell me. I already know a lot about you,' she put in.

'What d'you know about me?'

She smiled briefly. 'You were the news editor of NewsNet. Married. Two kids. Recommended by your former boss, I.D Alfred to the Honorable Minister as Special Assistant.'

Again, I was surprised. 'How did you know all these?'

Tosin smiled. 'I was given a small dossier on you. It goes with the job.'

We chatted idly thereafter. I obviously seemed to enjoy her company. I mentally compared her with my wife. Unlike my wife, Tosin seemed adept at discussing topics of diverse issues, including politics. I could see that she combined beauty with brain.

About forty minutes later, the cook came to announce that the food was ready.

I insisted that Tosin and I should eat together. It was a sumptuous meal with chicken and turkey. After the food, we went back to the lounging room. I went to the shelf containing assorted wines, champagne and rum. She wanted to serve me but I insisted on doing it myself.

Two glasses were filled and we drank as if we were old friends. I was a man good at grabbing opportunity, even when it was obvious that I was taking advantage of the situation.

I further felt justified by the fact that Tosin had said she was to keep me company. Well, I felt I would be bored being alone in the four-bedroom bungalow, so I asked that she should continue to keep me company.

'Honestly, I enjoy conversing with you. It's as if I've known you for a long time.' I patted her cheeks. I was buoyed by her non-resistance to my overture. 'It's only a lifeless man that will not appreciate speaking to a beautiful lady like you.'

I sounded like I meant what I said. Her response was a giggle.

Dangerous Love: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/dangerous-love/46639
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by ThrillPlus: 11:51am On May 03, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by FairCritic(m): 8:00am On May 06, 2022
Interesting
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by tonysunkan: 10:43pm On May 07, 2022
'Honestly, I enjoy conversing with you. It's as if I've known you for a long time.' I patted her cheeks. I was buoyed by her non-resistance to my overture.

'It's only a lifeless man that will not appreciate speaking to a beautiful lady like you.'

I sounded like I meant what I said. Her response was a giggle.

'Say, why don't you let us check out the bedroom and see how the place really looks like,' I said, my voice filled with desire.

‘Is that not early?’ asked.

I grinned. ‘I don’t think so. Let’s see how the place looks like.’

I held her hand and led her to the bedroom.

'You're very beautiful outside.' I kissed the back of her right palm. 'Let me see how beautiful you are inside.'

She said nothing. She only grinned at me daringly.

My lips went for hers and there was a long physical contact. my hands started exploring her body.

‘You’re such a beautiful lady,’ I muttered.

Now, there was no resistance whatsoever coming from her. I muttered more compliments as I started kissing her, once we were in the bedroom.

I wrapped my arms around her breasts and did some teases on both her nipples. She slowly ground her backside against my hard dick. She reached down and grabbed my dick allowing it to sit against her moist warm pussy lips.

She moaned quietly and stroked my penis as I continued to kiss her neck and ear. The coolness of the bedroom seemed to welcome us in earnest. We sat on the king-sized bed, still in love tango. In no time, we peeled off our clothes.

Tosin, rose up from my lap, and guided my dick into her warm canal. I slid in slowly and completely as she sat back down. Her back arched and I moved one hand from a nipple towards her clit. What I found surprised me, as I felt not only her clitoris, but also a small hard ball, connected to a small ring.

‘It helps me cum when you rub against it. It has made my clit super sensitive,’ she explained. Her voice was a little shaky as I slowly slid in and out of her hot and tight hole.

She grabbed my hand, and guided my fingers around her clit and its little friend. She responded almost immediately and worked up and down on my dick with increased speed.

‘Oh goodness, I coming’ she breathed, and moments later, the muscular walls gripped my dick tightly, almost sending me over the edge too.

We had each other like this for ten minutes or so, before she turned around to face me without letting me pull out. Now she wrapped her legs around my waist pulling us closer to each other. We rocked together, the sweat covering our bodies not hurrying or trying to dry off.

We kissed slowly and passionately like a couple, and it felt right. Tosin unwrapped her legs and picked up the speed, grinding her clit on my pelvis and sliding up and down on my cock. It was me now getting to the edge and I grabbed her hips to speed up too.

‘Oh sweetness, I am going to cum,’ I grunted. I had not used any protection whatsoever and it gladdened me to release my load into her as her pussy as it pulsed as well. We both smiled at each other, our bodies still at close-up.

We began to rock slowly on the bed. Our bodies were almost joined as one, so I stood up with her still hanging on and sat her on the edge. The cool air made us both shiver a little and so picked up a little speed to warm us up again.

Our mouths kissed each other as much as we could, necks, ears, breasts and nipples, sending waves of pleasure through our bodies. Tosin’s body arched with pleasure as I slowly pulled out my slimy cock.

She pouted her lips as stepped back a little, before leaning in to kiss my way down towards her dripping pussy. Our combined juices were oozing from her puffy slit as I gently kissed just above her clit.

Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by BigBasher: 10:36am On May 10, 2022
N ice update.
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by tonysunkan: 9:21pm On May 13, 2022
Our combined juices were oozing from her puffy slit as I gently kissed just above her clit.

‘Oh my goodness, that’s so good. Do not stop!’ she gasped in pleasure.

I circled around her clit and the metal ball with my tongue. Her clit was pulsing as I tongued around teasing her before I parted her lips and slid my finger into her. She couldn’t keep still as I continued to pleasure her pussy with my fingers and tongue.

‘Hmn… hmn…. I can’t cope, please stop’ she moaned as she orgasmed again and fell back onto the mattress. Her breathing had slowed and she was almost non-responsive, but smiled as I drew her next to me in a gentle hug.

‘Tosin, you are beautiful and I thank Ms. Alexander for sending you to me.’ I whispered into her ear. ‘I could get used to this.’

She laughed. ‘I hope so. I hope you won’t think I’m a cheap LovePeddler.’

‘No way,’ I replied. ‘I have no doubt that you’re a most desirable and valuable lady.’

I kissed her again slowly and passionately.
Thereafter, we lay on the bed, exhausted but content.

Some minutes later, my phone rang. It was Zaynab on the line.

'Hello, I hope I'm not disturbing anything,' she said.

I grinned. What a time for her to call. 'No, nothing. How are you, baby?'

'I'm missing you so terribly.'

'Oh.'

'See, our short mid-semester break starts next week, but I can't wait to be with you. I want to travel this Friday to Abuja. I want to be with you.'

I looked clearly surprised. 'You don't mean it, Zaynab.'

She laughed shortly over the line. 'Of course. I mean it. Please send the address of where you're staying there to my WhatsApp number. Be expecting me on Friday.'

‘Alright. I’m supposed to travel down to Lagos for the weekend. But I guess with your coming, I will shelve my traveling till another time.’

‘Okay, dear. See you.’

‘Yeah, bye.’

I dropped the phone on the stool by the bedside.

‘Your girlfriend?’ Tosin asked, staring at me.
‘A lady friend,’ I answered.

‘A girlfriend, all the same. You’re supposed to be married, Mr. Ayoola.’

I smiled. ‘Yes, and you’re not supposed to sleep with a married man, Tosin.’

‘Are you telling me I shouldn’t have done this?’

‘No, dear. I’m telling you that the two of us are guilty of the same passion, by doing this.’

She grinned. I patted her bum and ran my hand over her chest again.

The following morning, I was at work by eight and started my work in earnest. I received a call from my wife few minutes to ten o’clock.

‘I hope you’re not over burdened with the work,’ Fransisca said.

‘Oh, no. The work is interesting and I’m enjoying it. How is Lagos and how are the kids?’

‘We’re all fine. The children are already saying they miss you.’

‘I miss them too. Later tonight, I’ll call you in the evening so that I can chat with them.’

‘That will be no problem. Ehn ehn, Lizzy just called me some minutes ago. We have received our NYSC posting and she said she had been posted to the FCT.’

‘Oh, really? That’s interesting. What a coincidence!’

‘Indeed, it’s a big coincidence. The orientation camp starts from next week. She’ll be around by Friday just to familiarize herself with the area.’

‘This Friday? That’s interesting.’

‘Yes, this Friday. That means you’ll shift your coming to Lagos till next weekend.’

‘That’s right. I’ll text the address of this place to you. Send it to her. Send her number to me, too. I will like to know the minute she steps on Abuja.’

‘Alright. That will be no problem. I will do so.’

Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by Zamar: 6:59am On May 15, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by FairCritic(m): 2:45pm On May 16, 2022
Nice work.
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by Saturn101: 7:46am On May 20, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:03pm On May 21, 2022
Nice story, ride on grin

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by tonysunkan: 4:06pm On May 22, 2022

‘Yes, this Friday. That means you’ll shift your coming to Lagos till next weekend.’

‘That’s right. I’ll text the address of this place to you. Send it to her. Send her number to me, too. I will like to know the minute she steps on Abuja.’

After I had ended the conversation, I thought over the coming around of Lizzy. From the little I knew about her, she was a good, young lady. However, having her around me meant I had to be very careful in my affairs with Tosin, Zaynab, or whoever. I thought of Zaynab being around and shook my head.

There was no way Zaynab and Lizzy would be around my residence at the same time. I must find alternative residence for Zaynab. Better still, Zaynab should hold on about coming to meet me.

‘Who again is coming on Friday?’ Tosin asked, interrupting into my thoughts.

‘My wife’s junior sister.’

‘You’ll have your lady friend and sister-in-law here at the same time?’

I grinned ruefully. ‘No way. One will have to hold on for another.’

I called Zaynab’s number.

‘Hello, darling. See, something has just cropped up. My wife just called now that her junior sister will be coming to Abuja this Friday, and she’ll be staying with me. You will have to shelve your coming here for now.’

‘Why?’ she asked.

‘What d’you mean, why? I said the junior sister will be coming here from Friday. That means I have a spy around.’

‘Oh, no. So, how do we see?’

‘I’ll be coming to Lagos, next weekend.’

‘You mean I have to wait that long? Ah, no. That’s not good enough.’

‘Don’t worry. I’ll compensate you for the trouble. As soon as I settle down fully here in Abuja, I’ll come up with better plans.’

With the promise of compensation, Zaynab was mollified. On Tuesday morning, I was at my desk as early as quarter to eight, ably assisted by Tosin.

The days moved fast and I got immersed in my work. Fransisca sent her sister’s number to me, so we could open a line of communication. As if by default, I did not prod Tosin for any intimacy again.

On Friday, Lizzy informed me that she would be coming by road and should arrive Abuja by two o’clock. I told her to go to my residence direct, as I would still be at work. I also called the security guy manning my residence to allow Lizzy access to the house.

By four o’clock, I decided to close for work. I sat comfortably at the back seat while I was driven back to my residence. The orderly sat at the passenger’s seat, while Tosin sat with me at the back seat.

‘We’re starting the weekend today,’ I began. ‘You can have a break. By Monday, you come back and resume your duties.’

She nodded. ‘That will be welcome.’

‘Yes. Take a break for the weekend. Thank God it’s Friday.’

Some minutes later, we got to my residence. Lizzy was already in the house. She came out to greet me.

‘Uncle, good afternoon.’

‘Lizzy, you’re welcome. How was your trip? I hope it’s not tiring.’

‘It was okay, uncle. It was smooth and eventful.’

I went to the master bedroom to change to jeans and t-shirt and came back to the large sitting-room to rejoin Lizzy, who was watching the large screen.

‘I must congratulate you on your appointment, sir,’ she said.

‘Congratulations.’

I smiled broadly. ‘Thank you, Lizzy. We thank God for everything.’

‘Sister must be very happy that her hubby is working close to the seat of power now.’

I chuckled and nodded. ‘I hope the cook has given you something to eat.’

‘Yes. Thanks for the hospitality.’

Tosin came in to inform me that she was set to leave.

‘Alright, Tosin. Take care of yourself.’

‘Thank you, sir. Have a nice weekend.’ She left the place.

‘Fransisca said you’re starting the orientation camp on Monday,’ I stated.
‘Yes. For the next three weeks or so, I’ll be there.’

Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by FairCritic(m): 10:07am On May 23, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by BigBasher: 6:16am On May 26, 2022
Cool.
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by tonysunkan: 7:39pm On May 28, 2022
'Indeed, it’s a big coincidence. The orientation camp starts from next week. She’ll be around by Friday just to familiarize herself with the area.’

After I had ended the conversation, I thought over the coming around of Lizzy. From the little I knew about her, she was a good, young lady. However, having her around me meant I had to be very careful in my affairs with Tosin, Zaynab, or whoever. I thought of Zaynab being around and shook my head.

There was no way Zaynab and Lizzy would be around my residence at the same time. I must find alternative residence for Zaynab. Better still, Zaynab should hold on about coming to meet me.

‘Who again is coming on Friday?’ Tosin asked, interrupting into my thoughts.

‘My wife’s junior sister.’

‘You’ll have your lady friend and sister-in-law here at the same time?’

I grinned ruefully. ‘No way. One will have to hold on for another.’

I called Zaynab’s number.

‘Hello, darling. See, something has just cropped up. My wife just called now that her junior sister will be coming to Abuja this Friday, and she’ll be staying with me. You will have to shelve your coming here for now.’

‘Why?’ she asked.

‘What d’you mean, why? I said the junior sister will be coming here from Friday. That means I have a spy around.’

‘Oh, no. So, how do we see?’

‘I’ll be coming to Lagos, next weekend.’

‘You mean I have to wait that long? Ah, no. That’s not good enough.’

‘Don’t worry. I’ll compensate you for the trouble. As soon as I settle down fully here in Abuja, I’ll come up with better plans.’

With the promise of compensation, Zaynab was mollified. On Tuesday morning, I was at my desk as early as quarter to eight, ably assisted by Tosin.

The days moved fast and I got immersed in my work. Fransisca sent her sister’s number to me, so we could open a line of communication. As if by default, I did not prod Tosin for any intimacy again.

On Friday, Lizzy informed me that she would be coming by road and should arrive Abuja by two o’clock. I told her to go to my residence direct, as I would still be at work. I also called the security guy manning my residence to allow Lizzy access to the house.

By four o’clock, I decided to close for work. I sat comfortably at the back seat while I was driven back to my residence. The orderly sat at the passenger’s seat, while Tosin sat with me at the back seat.

‘We’re starting the weekend today,’ I began. ‘You can have a break. By Monday, you come back and resume your duties.’

She nodded. ‘That will be welcome.’

‘Yes. Take a break for the weekend. Thank God it’s Friday.’

Some minutes later, we got to my residence. Lizzy was already in the house. She came out to greet me.

‘Uncle, good afternoon.’

Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:01am On May 29, 2022
No new update wink
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by Saturn101: 6:18am On Jun 02, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by ThrillPlus: 10:04am On Jun 04, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by Awesome05: 10:23am On Jun 07, 2022
Ride on
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by BigBasher: 11:20am On Jun 10, 2022
More...
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by Zamar: 4:10am On Jun 13, 2022
More...
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by GoldenGTV(m): 8:14am On Jun 13, 2022
Interesting...

Check below

Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by Saturn101: 5:07am On Jun 17, 2022
Nice work.
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by FairCritic(m): 7:38am On Jun 23, 2022
More...
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by tonysunkan: 8:09am On Jun 26, 2022
Some minutes later, we got to my residence. Lizzy was already in the house.

She came out to greet me.

‘Uncle, good afternoon.’

‘Lizzy, you’re welcome. How was your trip? I hope it’s not tiring.’

‘It was okay, uncle. It was smooth and eventful.’

I went to the master bedroom to change to jeans and t-shirt and came back to the large sitting-room to rejoin Lizzy, who was watching the large screen.

‘I must congratulate you on your appointment, sir,’ she said.

‘Congratulations.’

I smiled broadly. ‘Thank you, Lizzy. We thank God for everything.’

‘Sister must be very happy that her hubby is working close to the seat of power now.’

I chuckled and nodded. ‘I hope the cook has given you something to eat.’

‘Yes. Thanks for the hospitality.’

Tosin came in to inform me that she was set to leave.

‘Alright, Tosin. Take care of yourself.’

‘Thank you, sir. Have a nice weekend.’ She left the place.

‘Fransisca said you’re starting the orientation camp on Monday,’ I stated.

‘Yes. For the next three weeks or so, I’ll be there.’

‘It’s a worth-while experience. I really enjoyed myself during the NYSC.’

She smiled. ‘I hope I’ll enjoy this one o.’

With Lizzy around, I spent my first weekend in Abuja. On Sunday morning, she dressed up and said she would look around for a church to worship.

‘What about you, uncle? Are you not going to church?’

‘Not today,’ I replied.

She left for the church, while I relaxed with the television. By half an hour past noon, Lizzy was back. With her in the house, boredom was off. I called my wife later that evening, as I had been doing every day.

‘I hope you’re not bored over there,’ she said.

‘Oh, no. Thank God your sister is around. How are the children?’

‘They’re doing fine.’

I chatted with her for several more minutes and finally disconnected the line. On Monday morning, after arriving my office, I asked the driver go back to my residence and to convey Lizzy to the orientation camp.

Tosin came with the news that she had been redeployed from my office.

‘So soon?’ I said in surprise. ‘You were only here for a week.’

She shrugged. ‘That’s government job for you. It’s a pleasure briefly working for you, Mr. Ayoola.’

I nodded. ‘It’s indeed a pleasure. Let me have your number. We’ll still be communicating.’

She used her line to call my number.
‘That’s my number.’

‘Yes. I’ll surely saved it,’ I said.

I immersed in my work and tried to do my best. Just about noon, Zaynab called me.

‘We’ve been told to resume by this week Wednesday,’ she informed.

‘I see. I’ll be in Lagos this weekend, so we’ll arrange to see each other,’ I put in.

‘Oh, I so much miss you.’

I grinned. ‘I miss you too. Don’t worry, this Friday is just a few weeks to go.’

Later, when I closed and was back at my residence, I realized that I was quite lonely. Tosin had been redeployed while Lizzy was at the camp. I just had to watch movies and listen to news to reduce my boredom.

I had to do that the whole of that week. I became a workaholic and devoted my energy to my work. That Friday evening, I took a flight to Lagos to be with my family.

My children clung on to me as if I had been away for months. Of course, my dear wife, Fransisca was glad to have me back too, even if only for a couple of days. On Saturday, under the guise of seeing some friends, I met with Zaynab at one of the rendezvous we used.

As soon as we were in the confine of the lodging room, she came to douse my lips with kisses.

‘I miss you, darling,’ she cooed.

‘I miss you too.’

In the rented room, I threw her on my bed and started to kiss her hard. After that I slid my hand between her legs to massage her pussy.

Zaynab began to get wet and then she unzipped her trousers and took them off. I unbuttoned her shirt and pulled her panties down just enough so I could make my thing.
‘Ahh...what are you going to do now?’ she asked.

‘I would play with you a bit.’

‘How?’ she asked with a soft voice.
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by Zamar: 6:18am On Jun 27, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by Awesome05: 4:38am On Jun 30, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by tonysunkan: 7:05am On Jul 03, 2022
‘How?’ she asked with a soft voice.

‘Watch and see.’

Right on, I began to massage her clit with my finger. She started to moan. Seeing that she was enjoying it, I went to the next level and inserted a finger inside her. She bit her bottom lip as I moved my finger inside her.

‘Hmn… this is so cool.’ Zaynab said.

‘I bet it is.’

I continued to move my finger inside her until I saw that her pussy got so wet that it soaked the sheet. Her face was excited and the look that she had on her face was telling me that I could do whatever I wanted with her from that moment forward.

‘Oh my goodness. You are so wet,’ I teased.

‘Yes...I want your dick inside me bad!’ She said with a soft voice.

‘You want it?’

‘Yes. I want you. I want you so fucking bad! I want you to Bleep me.’

Hearing that, I got up and took my clothes off. When my cock came within her grab, she licked her lips.

‘Come here,’ she said grabbing my dick and pulling it towards her mouth.
She touched the tip with her lips then kissed it.

After that, she pulled her tongue out and proceeded to lick it. A few licks later, she put the head in her mouth and began to suck it. I couldn't resist much more and what I did was to grab her head and start to move my hips back and forth, fucking her mouth hard.

I could do that for too long, but I wanted something else from her now. I laid her on the bed again and went on to kiss her abdomen all the way down to her pussy. When I reached her fresh shaved pussy, I started to lick it slowly. After that I began to kiss it hard making her to almost lose her mind.

‘Oh my fucking goodness!’ she shouted, then put her legs between my head.
I continued to kiss her pussy making her body to move on its own. My tongue came out and I started to lick her clit.

Zaynab's body began to shiver and that was when I thought that it was the moment for her to get banged. I got up and pulled out a condom from my drawer. I asked her if she wanted it with a condom or without. She took the condom, unwrapped the package, pulled out a condom and put it on my dick.

What she did from that moment was to stroke my dick with a condom a few times then she pulled it off, put it between her teeth and winked at him.
‘Very well then dear. I liked what you did there,’ I said.
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by ThrillPlus: 8:06am On Jul 05, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by Awesome05: 5:44am On Aug 03, 2022
Carry on.
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by tonysunkan: 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
‘Very well then dear. I liked what you did there,’ I said.

I spread her legs and inserted the tip inside her. She started to moan and from there I pushed half of my cock inside her.

‘Oh goodness! That feels so cool!’ Zaynab moaned out loud with the condom between her teeth.

‘Yeah,’ I said getting in the game.

Her body started to get be thrilled. I began to move my hips back and forth without stopping. The young lady moaned all the time out of pleasure, never breaking eye contact with me. I grabbed her hips and started to bang her faster. The result of that was to make her moan louder. At a moment, she put the condom inside her mouth then spit it on her breasts.

‘Oh my gosh! Hmn....goodness! This is so cool.’

‘I could say the same thing about your body, dear,’ I said smiling.

I wanted to change positions so I pulled my cock out from her and told her to get in doggy style. She did what I said to her. From behind, I began to bang her harder. To make her feel better, I grabbed her hands and put them on her back then I pulled them to me making her to arch her back. Seeing what I just did to her, she smiled and moaned hard.

‘Shit!’ she said, smirking.

‘You tried it now. How does it feel?’

‘It felt like I'm going to be bleeped hard.’

‘You're right!’ I said.

My dick was drilling her pussy like it was just a toy. I didn't have any mercy for it. Afterall, she was enjoying it very much. It started to get very hot in the room. Both of us felt like there was no more air here but that did not stop us. Indeed, we had to moan out the pleasure that we were experiencing.

‘Let me know when you are close, dear,’ she said.

‘Well, I'm pretty close. Where do you want me to cum?’

‘Everywhere you want babe. Just not inside.’

‘Do you want to take it on the face?’ I asked.

‘For you, dear? I would gladly take it in the face and be so proud of it.’ she said.

Not even a minute passed after she said this when I pulled my cock out and laid her on the bed again. I got on top of her and began to slowly stroke my cock. she was watching the action passionately and waited for my semen to shoot out on her face. She opened her mouth and pulled her tongue out. Not long after that I began to ejaculate. Every shot of it was directed where I wanted to go: inside her mouth, her lips, her face, her forehead.

‘Goodness, that's it,’ I said.

For now, I was spent, but a great deal of actin was still under way. This was just the preamble.

We remained entangled in a passionate embrace and were soon under the bed spread, making love. She looked contented thereafter.

‘This your new Abuja job is taking you away from me for too many days,’ she said.

I grinned to myself. Was it not for good? That’s life,’ I said.

A couple of hours later, we parted ways, after compensating her financially.

I decided to return to Abuja Sunday evening. Yes, any time I came to Lagos, I would be going back by Sunday evening flight. The big house welcomed me back. I went back to the monoTife of indulging in my work and relaxing at home alone. I did not want to start patronizing any club or social place yet. I was always reserved in such matters.

Monday to Friday, I followed the same routine, from my place of work to my residence. I also decided that my trip to be with my family for the weekend would be every forth-night. That Friday, on my way from work,

I thought of how the weekend would be. Surprisingly, on getting home, I met Lizzy in the house.

‘What a surprise. I thought you’ll be in the camp.’

She grinned at me. ‘I sneaked out of the camp to come and spend the weekend. I’ll go back on Monday. We have one week to go.’

Somehow, I felt I would not be so bored with her being around, after all.

‘Well, it’s alright.’ I shrugged. ‘You’re welcome.’

The cook came to ask what she should prepare for dinner. A look at her drawn face showed that something was wrong.

‘What’s the problem, Ms. Abutu?’ I asked.

‘I’m not feeling too well,’ she said. ‘I think I have malaria.’

‘Oh, sorry about that. That means you should go and rest. Don’t worry, now that Lizzy is here, she should be able to prepare meal. Go and rest.’

‘Oh, thank you, sir.’

She left the sitting-room.

I turned to my sister-in-law. ‘You should be able to prepare something, shouldn’t you?’

Lizzy smiled. ‘Of course, I can.’ She got to her feet. ‘What do you want for dinner, Your Excellency?’
Re: Dangerous Love (18+) by Awesome05: 7:33am On Sep 09, 2022
Nice update.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) / May, 2004 (a True Life Story) / The Coffin Of Errors (Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.