Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,504 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Noble Laurette Scientist Says The Unvaccinated Will Save Humanity - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Noble Laurette Scientist Says The Unvaccinated Will Save Humanity (1010 Views)

Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) / Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later / Pandemic Scientist Says His Team Has Discovered Potential Cure For COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noble Laurette Scientist Says The Unvaccinated Will Save Humanity by ChiefJusticeFuc: 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
>Contrary to what was said at the beginning, these vaccines do not protect absolutely, it's changing slowly. It is scientifically recognized by everyone today.
>I ask all my colleagues to absolutely stop vaccinating with this type of vaccine.
>Doctors today are perfectly informed of what I say, and therefore they must intervene immediately because the future of humanity is at stake. Many countries have abandoned treatments, there's not just the vaccine , there are drugs that have not been used and that work very well, such as antibiotics.
>It depends on you, especially on you unvaccinated, that one tomorrow they will be able to save humanity. Only the unvaccinated will be able to save the vaccinated.
>In the beginning, the big pharmaceutical multinationals were very interested in vaccines for an economic question.
Be thankful for the vax.
It made a clear visible distinction between humans and cattle.
Anyone who took it, regardless of the reason, bent the knee to tyrants. It does not matter if they were coerced, bribed, bullied, lied to. No amount of explanations or justifications change that fact.
>muh job
>muh gf
>muh mommy
>muh kids
>muh travel
It doesn't matter. You signaled to the government that you have a price that you are willing to trade your freedoms for.
It shows a supreme weakness of character. You are susceptible to peer pressure. You are susceptible to coercion. You lack foresight to prepare and save. You are not independent.
This is the kind of people I want nothing to do with.
Not in friendship - for they are mere followers without loyalty.
Not in love - for they will place others ahead of our family and will pass disloyalty to our children.
Not in business - for they will betray for personal gain.
How can I expect loyalty from people who cannot remain loyal to themselves?

I invite you all to join me in ruthlessly discriminating against the vaxxed.
There is no mercy or pity for traitors.
Only contempt.Be thankful for the vax.
It made a clear visible distinction between humans and cattle.
Anyone who took it, regardless of the reason, bent the knee to tyrants. It does not matter if they were coerced, bribed, bullied, lied to. No amount of explanations or justifications change that fact.
>muh job
>muh gf
>muh mommy
>muh kids
>muh travel

It doesn't matter. You signaled to the government that you have a price that you are willing to trade your freedoms for.
It shows a supreme weakness of character. You are susceptible to peer pressure. You are susceptible to coercion. You lack foresight to prepare and save.

You are not independent.

This is the kind of people I want nothing to do with.

Not in friendship - for they are mere followers without loyalty.
Not in love - for they will place others ahead of our family and will pass disloyalty to our children.
Not in business - for they will betray for personal gain.
How can I expect loyalty from people who cannot remain loyal to themselves?

I invite you all to join me in ruthlessly discriminating against the vaxxed.
There is no mercy or pity for traitors.
Only contempt.

1 Like

Re: Noble Laurette Scientist Says The Unvaccinated Will Save Humanity by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
You fell for Jewish tricks

Re: Noble Laurette Scientist Says The Unvaccinated Will Save Humanity by chrisxxx(m): 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:
You fell for Jewish tricks
Stop demonizing the Jews. This was how Hitler started before lies became verisimilitude.

2 Likes

Re: Noble Laurette Scientist Says The Unvaccinated Will Save Humanity by SadiqBabaSani: 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
Conjectures
Re: Noble Laurette Scientist Says The Unvaccinated Will Save Humanity by SarkinYarki: 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
Now we the unvaccinated are now Pure Bloods who will be heavily sought after by 2025 ..women will want our children , hospitals will want out blood donation ..men we will be proud proud then grin

1 Like

Re: Noble Laurette Scientist Says The Unvaccinated Will Save Humanity by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
chrisxxx:

Stop demonizing the Jews. This was how Hitler started before lies became verisimilitude.

Bleep off back to Radio Biafra - the place where they mint Igbo zionists per useless propaganda and revisionist episode.

You idiots fell for Jewish tricks.
Re: Noble Laurette Scientist Says The Unvaccinated Will Save Humanity by KenghisKhan(m): 11:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
Gradually, The truth will be unclothed. In few months time, new variant Will emerge and more jab will be required.

2 Likes

Re: Noble Laurette Scientist Says The Unvaccinated Will Save Humanity by chrisxxx(m): 2:52am On Jan 28, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Bleep off back to Radio Biafra - the place where they mint Igbo zionists per useless propaganda and revisionist episode.

You idiots fell for Jewish tricks.
May it work contrary to purpose any day u use a Jewish invention.

1 Like

Re: Noble Laurette Scientist Says The Unvaccinated Will Save Humanity by muheeb01(m): 5:43am On Jan 28, 2022
The conspiracy theory,eventually the truth will be revealed....just make sure you inculcate taking of herbs into your everyday life
Re: Noble Laurette Scientist Says The Unvaccinated Will Save Humanity by ChiefJusticeFuc: 7:01am On Jan 28, 2022
chrisxxx:

May it work contrary to purpose any day u use a Jewish invention.
I keep saying it that radio Biafra and IPOB are only meant to indoctrinate the culture less Igbos into the Zionist club.

(1) (Reply)

Eye Surgery / Is There Any Solution To This. / Is It Healthy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.