Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma (29197 Views)

Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video / Teni Visits Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels, Holds Discussions On Malaria Eradication / Tobi Bakre Opens Up On Bambam & What Went Wrong Between Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by MufasaLion: 9:26am On Jan 28, 2022
Merlissa:
But wait..

She married someone old enough to be her father and it didn't tarnish her image..

Anyway what do I know sad

How does marrying an older person tarnishes someone's image? Did she marry him as an underage? Was she forced? Didn't the man follow due process in marrying her?
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Lovelife433(m): 9:59am On Jan 28, 2022
remitarich:
'' i see opportunity to fvck this gal, i no fvck am''
did anyone ask you??
fvck fvck!!
is it achievement??
nonsense
u are right.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2022
Lovelife433:
my mama smelling pussy.
ok boy next time give your peasant hoe mama some money after fvcking her
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by torqque7(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2022
I never liked this bit.ch called Jaruma, I also am not a fan of Regina but in this case I stand with Regina and Ned 100% cos Jaruma is a FRAUD and an opportunist and a wicked bad selfish individual. Because you paid Someone common 10m then you want to destroy the persons reputation and life?you are MAD..

Regina asked her politely to bring down that defaming post yet she was acting wicked and stubborn so let her dance to the music now, person wey pass you PASS YOU,you are Just a millionaire who is trying to fight and old billionaire?lol you are a learner. Sowore I love you but pls don’t get involved in this case, don’t add sentiments to this issue because Ned has been an Ass in the past to some youths in his village.

As for those always disturbing our ears about Regina marrying her granddad yal should shut up and get a fvcckin life,na Jealousy de do una cos Regina is an adult and she is happy with Ned. Make una go drag all these Muslim clerics and people who marry 12year old girls na if una reach,rubbish..Every guy wants to fvcckk young fresh pvsssy and Ned is NO different,he has the means and money to do that so why shouldn’t he? Abeg Ned carry on jare I want to be like you when I grow up sir,more fresh pvvssies to your diiick.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2022
blackaxe78:
“PUBLICATIONS AGAINST MY HUSBAND"

After money, it’s is money!

Small girl calling her ancestor “My Husband”

Damn! Money is fvcking good.

Is he not her husband? Nothing dey your brain
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 28, 2022
Merlissa:
But wait..

She married someone old enough to be her father and it didn't tarnish her image..

What's wrong in that? How do you think marriage was in the olden days?

You think men marry their age mates?
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2022
DeltaOil:
That Old man ned is stupid, messing around with gals young enough to be his daughter angry

No! He is a king. King marry younger generation.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by ComeToJesus: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2022
River no dey carry who dey him house. E dey carry who put leg inside.

Of all people, why would a young girl frolic with a woman who advertises witchcraft as a means of trapping men under the guise of
selling séx enhancing soaps, creams and chocolate?
The life of a woman isn't complicated at all. It's only about "catching" men.

How sad!
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Buziness101: 10:48am On Jan 28, 2022
Just imagine what these guys go through all in the name of fake lifestyles... Chai nawa o
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by 00FFT00(m): 11:05am On Jan 28, 2022
Jostoman:
So how does that affect your life oga? Some of you people are just on nairaland like a robot typing nonsense on every sensitive issue.

What is sensitive about two closet olosho publicly disgracing themselves?.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by DoctorStylish: 11:08am On Jan 28, 2022
I mean she’s definitely more than 18 , I have no problem with who she got married too even though he’s a rotten vegetable.
My problem is the fact that 80% of people are not seeing the bigger problem in this situation
Which is Who gave Ned the power to arrest and release or the power to detain illegally? In a sane environment she should be sued and charged to court . Same people that are shouting it’s good her she overstepped her boundaries she doesn’t know her limitations and all that I hope one day you don’t fall victim to this plight just because you got into a disagreement and then it happen that someone’s richer than you so you automatically get oppressed and intimidated.
The fact that the average Nigerian feels its okay for the rich to trample on people unjustly or unlawfully shows why Nigeria is at its current state and it also shows that he have alot of unlearning to do. We really need to unlearn that slave mentality. When have you heard mark , Jeff, Warren or any of those people using their wealth to illegally detain people. There’s no snow ball chance in Hell that this nonsense would happen in a sane environment infact in those saner environments the normal person can sue the wealthy with even higher chances of winning .
I just hope you never fall victim to Oppression cos of wealth
NB: I don’t care about her age or whatever she does with her life or her husband or kayanmata or anything
It’s just that somethings are utterly wrong
This same man was accused by his kinsmen for illegally acquiring their plantations and also detaining them . He has a history of illegally detaining people and it’s not today
I hope you don’t fall victim to something like this because until then you won’t know what it feels like
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Hassanmaye(m): 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
Saturn444:

You hate on a man because he is old, and you want to grow old. You hate a man because he has right to marry whoever he likes and yet you want to be loved at old age. It activates as you read this.

You are hereby punished by forces beyond your control.
She is hereby punished grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Hassanmaye(m): 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jostoman:
So how does that affect your life oga? Some of you people are just on nairaland like a robot typing nonsense on every sensitive issue.
grin[color=#000099][/color] grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by NOwazobia: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
So, this is how they get their car and house gift and return it aftward... Chai Nigerians Don suffer... Na who dey follow them suffer pass...

Fake yeyebrities prostitute everywhere. I can never envy anyone in this life... Lie lie. Tufiakwa.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
Invictuse:
But you write write this na you go still talk ail if it was Buhari that married a young girl or any governor from the north. The mentality of Igbos sha.

You are a rambling tribalist, why insult the Igbos?

Is everyone of a contrary opinion from your most hated tribe? Silly hopeless product of a one-night stand.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Invictuse: 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
As expected lunatics from your tribes make silly comment daily on NL but when paid duely in your own coin your father start wailing tribalist frantically like say you be "saintly".

Saturn444:

You are a rambling tribalist, why insult the Igbos?

Is everyone of a contrary opinion from your most hated tribe? Silly hopeless product of a one-night stand.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
Invictuse:
As expected lunatics from your trubes make silly comment daily on NL but when paid duely in your own coin your father start wailing tribalist frantically like say you be "saintly".

You have not answered my question. My question was - How stupid are you? To assume that everyone with a contrary opinion is not from any of the almost 1000 tribes, but must be Igbo?
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by NOwazobia: 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Is she not old enough to get married?
To marry old man good, old man will always take better care of a woman than young men.
Apart from the sex aspect Old men are better husbands especially when they marry a much more younger girl. They are more romantic they have experience more than we the young men. It's not all about the money, it's all about the care, the protection and affection the old man gives. Regina might be inlove with him. The man na Baba, man wey wise.
I could remember when the other Buhari said " Aisha belongs to the other room" I think women should marry more older men, just like the old days. If you take 1 year senior your wife or una be mate, respect no go dey reach when your wife knows say you suppose be her uncle or papa mate.
all you guys quoting that man have not said anything different from what he said oo...

He said it can only be money, and that is the absolute truth... Even in the village, it's same thing... Wealth is measured differently in the village, as it is measured in the city.

In those days an old man with a bicycle can be consider to be wealthy, hence parents give out their daughters to such old men, as long he can take good care of her and has meant the marriage rites.

Another thing is that women of those days are easily satisfied as the level they measured wealth was quite low... Just buying a lady, a wrapper as an old man and asking her hand in marriage, she is ready to go with you, this is coupled with the fact that marriage was a great priority and honor (wealth in it own self) then, and quite a shame then if you are yet to get married.

So, @blackaxe is very right, it is all about the money... Even as a tradition in the North, it's still the issue of social stratification.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Invictuse: 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
I do not give a furk if you are from the deepest part of hellfire or the hottest part. No 1 cares.

Saturn444:

You have not answered my question. My question was - How stupid are you? To assume that everyone with a contrary opinion is not from any of the almost 1000 tribes, but must be Igbo?
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Adedoyin98: 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
DoctorStylish:
I mean she’s definitely more than 18 , I have no problem with who she got married too even though he’s a rotten vegetable.
My problem is the fact that 80% of people are not seeing the bigger problem in this situation
Which is Who gave Ned the power to arrest and release or the power to detain illegally? In a sane environment she should be sued and charged to court . Same people that are shouting it’s good her she overstepped her boundaries she doesn’t know her limitations and all that I hope one day you don’t fall victim to this plight just because you got into a disagreement and then it happen that someone’s richer than you so you automatically get oppressed and intimidated.
The fact that the average Nigerian feels its okay for the rich to trample on people unjustly or unlawfully shows why Nigeria is at its current state and it also shows that he have alot of unlearning to do. We really need to unlearn that slave mentality. When have you heard mark , Jeff, Warren or any of those people using their wealth to illegally detain people. There’s no snow ball chance in Hell that this nonsense would happen in a sane environment infact in those saner environments the normal person can sue the wealthy with even higher chances of winning .
I just hope you never fall victim to Oppression cos of wealth
NB: I don’t care about her age or whatever she does with her life or her husband or kayanmata or anything
It’s just that somethings are utterly wrong
This same man was accused by his kinsmen for illegally acquiring their plantations and also detaining them . He has a history of illegally detaining people and it’s not today
I hope you don’t fall victim to something like this because until then you won’t know what it feels like

Thank you!

Was hoping most people would think along these lines.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
blackaxe78:

Some of you, you said!

That’s the point! Only generation poverty can make you settle for less.

Only poverty can make you marry a man older than your father.

You can’t be doing well and your daughter will bring her grand-fathers age-mate for marriage

Eat all you make, cos you are gonna be around for long. Activates as you read this.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by CuteEmma(f): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
pretydiva:

I am telling you. All in the name of fame and wealth
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by MrMacinterchi1: 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
Merlissa:
But wait..

No it doesn't. it was her decision to make and her marriage was done legally.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2022

Eat all you make, cos you are gonna be around for long. Activates as you read this.

Who is deceiving your father please?

Activate, deactivate, reset and pause!

You must be very stupid trust me.

I told you earlier, you can only be a product of two fools who copulated using substandard condoms. And you definitely was born in the highway, cos that’s where most accidents happen!

Damn! In 2022! Activate and deactivate?

Your dad must be very foolish!
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2022

Morafvcker! You ain’t activating and deactivating again?

Bastard! lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of Davido And Naomi Campbell / Hushpuppi Speaks On Deji Adeyanju's Detention / Singer May D Shares Adorable Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.