Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma (29251 Views)

Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video / Teni Visits Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels, Holds Discussions On Malaria Eradication / Tobi Bakre Opens Up On Bambam & What Went Wrong Between Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Handsum64: 6:57am On Jan 28, 2022
blackaxe78:
“PUBLICATIONS AGAINST MY HUSBAND"

After money, it’s is money!

Small girl calling her ancestor “My Husband”

Damn! Money is fvcking good.
Hide your envy and jealousy by not derailing from the topic

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by blackaxe78: 6:59am On Jan 28, 2022
Handsum64:

Hide your envy and jealousy by not derailing from the topic

Jealousy?

Where is the jealousy please? Can you point out where the jealousy is?

Oh! You think I am craving to get married to a sugar mummy

Hello! Only poverty brings such aspirations!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 28, 2022
blackaxe78:

Smh….

Now it’s confirmed you smoke Marijuana!

So you employ people and have not built industries!

Who cursed you? How did your existence get so messed up.

You losing it!

Feeling like an employer? You just a dunce!

You will slave for me. Your sweat, tears and blood will fuel my matrix luck. I pronounce you guilty. You must serve your term under my command.

Your crime is insulting those above you in nature.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Thorondor: 7:00am On Jan 28, 2022
blackaxe78:

Church rat calling someone the son of a poor rat!

If not that you were birthed by paupers, how will you be online defending a pedophile and poor girl who had to settle for less cos of generational poverty.

Ninnyhammer!

I am sure u are one of the loafers hailing your 800 years old kabiyesi for marrying 20 wives and still getting new ones but find it abhorrent when a certain Ned does same.
Abeg leave Ned matter and carry your own cross

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Kingpin1000: 7:01am On Jan 28, 2022
blackaxe78:
“PUBLICATIONS AGAINST MY HUSBAND"

After money, it’s is money!

Small girl calling her ancestor “My Husband”

Damn! Money is fvcking good.

Is she not old enough to get married?
To marry old man good, old man will always take better care of a woman than young men.
Apart from the sex aspect Old men are better husbands especially when they marry a much more younger girl. They are more romantic they have experience more than we the young men. It's not all about the money, it's all about the care, the protection and affection the old man gives. Regina might be inlove with him. The man na Baba, man wey wise.
I could remember when the other Buhari said " Aisha belongs to the other room" I think women should marry more older men, just like the old days. If you take 1 year senior your wife or una be mate, respect no go dey reach when your wife knows say you suppose be her uncle or papa mate.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by blackaxe78: 7:02am On Jan 28, 2022
Saturn444:

You will slave for me. Your sweat, tears and blood will fuel my matrix luck. I pronounce you guilty. You must serve your term under my command.

Your crime is insulting those above you in nature.

Sigh….

What do you smoke!

Let me try to believe the bunkum you have been composing! Can’t you tell those same miserable things to help your life? Or are they just going to watch you die in poverty, or till your grandfathers age mate come ask for your daughters hands in marriage

You need to look inwards! Your stupidity is growing past that of your predecessors
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Tareq1105: 7:03am On Jan 28, 2022
This is madness. Who told them we're interested in their family matters.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by blackaxe78: 7:03am On Jan 28, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Is she not old enough to get married?
To marry old man good, old man will always take better care of a woman than young men.
Apart from the sex aspect Old men are better husbands especially when they marry a much more younger girl. They are more romantic they have experience more than we the young men. It's not all about the money, it's all about the care, the protection and affection the old man gives. Regina might be inlove with him. The man na Baba, man wey wise.
I could remember when the other Buhari said " Aisha belongs to the other room" I think women should marry more older men, just like the old days. If you take 1 year senior your wife or una be mate, respect no go dey reach when your wife knows say you suppose be her uncle or papa mate.

I pray your daughter finds one at the right time.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Kingpin1000: 7:04am On Jan 28, 2022
blackaxe78:

I pray your daughter finds one at the right time.
I never even born and I don't pray to have a female child.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by blackaxe78: 7:08am On Jan 28, 2022
Thorondor:

I am sure u are one of the loafers hailing your 800 years old kabiyesi for marrying 20 wives and still getting new ones but find it abhorrent when a certain Ned does same.
Abeg leave Ned matter and carry your own cross

Seems you don’t know how shit works, give those ladies a million dollars prior to wedding and see if they will opt for that choice

It’s all liberty!

Even in the North, have you seen a well to do man bestow his daughter to an old man? The rich just use it to exploit the poor. Why I said one need work hard so you won’t be forced to take options.

Why can’t Ned fall Inlove with Cuppy or Davido’s sister?

You know the answer deep inside you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by blackaxe78: 7:08am On Jan 28, 2022
Kingpin1000:

I never even born and I don't pray to have a female child.

You will have, so she can bring me home one day as her husband.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 28, 2022
blackaxe78:

Sigh….

What do you smoke!

Let me try to believe the bunkum you have been composing! Can’t you tell those same miserable things to help your life? Or are they just going to watch you die in poverty, or till your grandfathers age mate come ask for your daughters hands in marriage

You need to look inwards! Your stupidity is growing past that of your predecessors

You will beg and cry and remember this day. #777
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by ccollins(m): 7:08am On Jan 28, 2022
Lovelife433:
When I have opportunity to fvck dis gal, I was forming jagaban. What a life.
are you joking or u just lying. Which time u know her before
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Roysnickz: 7:10am On Jan 28, 2022
smiley
Jostoman:
So how does that affect your life oga? Some of you people are just on nairaland like a robot typing nonsense on every sensitive issue.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by blackaxe78: 7:12am On Jan 28, 2022
Saturn444:

You will beg and cry and remember this day. #777

Sigh!

Drugs has finished you. Can tell you don’t have a job and jobless. If by 7:00am in the morning, you still talking of aligning sun and moon, with shadow..

Bro! You sick and need help!

Idiot! Aligning Mars and Earth on a Friday morning

Mofo!
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by everythinggirly(f): 7:13am On Jan 28, 2022
None of my business.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:13am On Jan 28, 2022
DeltaOil:
That Old man ned is stupid, messing around with gals young enough to be his daughter angry
they are all adults, mind your business and you'll live long

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Kingpin1000: 7:13am On Jan 28, 2022
blackaxe78:

You will have, so she can bring me home one day as her husband.
Are you not a good man?
If you are a good man and responsible enough to know and take care of your responsibilities like Mr Ned I will gladly give you my daughter knowing she is in safe hands. But even if you have all the money in the world, I will never give my daughter to you because of the moniker you have.

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by membranus: 7:14am On Jan 28, 2022
illicit:
Na Ned and Jaruma fit each other

grin
That will be an illicit transaction.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by blackaxe78: 7:16am On Jan 28, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Are you not a good man?
If you are a good man and responsible enough to know and take care of your responsibilities like Mr Ned I will gladly give you my daughter knowing she is in safe hands. But even if you have all the money in the world, I will never give my daughter to you because of the moniker you have.

Lie!

Just one Evija for you, you will dash me your daughter
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:16am On Jan 28, 2022
Lovelife433:
Ok! You've gotten the attention you seek
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by andyanders: 7:17am On Jan 28, 2022
Saturn444:

You hate on a man because he is old, and you want to grow old. You hate a man because he has right to marry whoever he likes and yet you want to be loved at old age. It activates as you read this.

You are hereby punished by forces beyond your control.
Don't mind the maggot. I think he will not see old age. What is wrong with Reggina getting married to Ned?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by MyExpression(m): 7:25am On Jan 28, 2022
Saturn444:

You hate on a man because he is old, and you want to grow old. You hate a man because he has right to marry whoever he likes and yet you want to be loved at old age. It activates as you read this.

You are hereby punished by forces beyond your control.

Calm down jare.
You have no right over another person's life.

I go like dey faithful to my wife and family, yet I go like enjoy like Ned when I grow older.

No stretch yourself unnecessarily...your utterances are vain.

Live and let's live!
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 28, 2022
Lovelife433:
na why you never make am
See wetin a grown ass niqqqa dey talk
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by kioski: 7:29am On Jan 28, 2022
blackaxe78:

You are a dunce!

Hate an ancestor for getting married to his daughter? Who does that?

Seems poverty is taking a toll on you!

If you lucky to witness your child’s adulthood, give her off to Atiku Abubakar and Bola Tinubu, so they can refurbish your poverty stricken life

that a young girl married to an old man is now your problem as if they are the first...it would have been better you hang yourself in protest than come here raging bitterness. People with thoughts as these have set us back many years. Learn to drink water and mind your business and your life will be better for it, because all your bitterness dey with you and those against whom you're bitter don't even know you exist neither has it earned you a kobo extra.

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Sumdude: 7:31am On Jan 28, 2022
Omo!
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by blackaxe78: 7:32am On Jan 28, 2022
kioski:
that a young girl married to an old man is now your problem as if they are the first...it would have been better you hang yourself in protest than come here raging bitterness. People with thoughts as these have set us back many years. Learn to drink water and mind your business and your life will be better for it, because all your bitterness dey with you and those against whom you're bitter don't even know you exist neither has it earned you a kobo extra.

It still does not change or alter the glaring reality in sane sense.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by mukthar2000(m): 7:32am On Jan 28, 2022
Fake life peoples everywhere on media.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by YellowMayor(m): 7:33am On Jan 28, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by sonofElElyon: 7:33am On Jan 28, 2022
jaybenugo:
Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma (Photos)

Popular Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has issued a statement addressing her dealings with Jaruma and what went wrong between them, IGBERETV reports.

Regina explained that she and Jaruma had an agreement for her to advertise her products, which she did, but Jaruma then wanted her to go beyond their agreement by posting things which were "deceitful" on her page.

Regina said she disagreed and when there was a "major crisis" going on in her family, Jaruma took advantage of that to promote her products at the expense of the Nwoko family.

Regina is thought to be making reference to Jaruma's post insinuating that Ned Nwoko's marriage to his Moroccan wife ended because of the kayanmata (sex-enhancing product) Regina allegedly used on Ned.

Regina also shared chats where she blasted Jaruma for claiming her use of kayanmata on Ned caused the problem between him and his Moroccan wife.

Regina reiterated that she has never used any of Jaruma's sex products.

Read her statement below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZPlbFiN-gX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I don't like jaruma's products but Regina should've amended the agreement instead of declining to sign.. how do we know who's now speaking the truth
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Kingpin1000: 7:38am On Jan 28, 2022
blackaxe78:

Lie!

Just one Evija for you, you will dash me your daughter
I rather take my daughter do rituals than give her to a cultist that will also use her for rituals. Na me come loose then.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Quaddafi29: 7:41am On Jan 28, 2022
Gradually the waist bead mystery is unfolding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him / Debbie Rise "RAGE" Tour In Abuja In Pictures / Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.