Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma (29245 Views)

Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video / Teni Visits Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels, Holds Discussions On Malaria Eradication / Tobi Bakre Opens Up On Bambam & What Went Wrong Between Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by CrudeSon: 7:44am On Jan 28, 2022
Well prepared speech,show us all the chats!!!
You are lucky you are dealing with someone people hate due to her line of trade.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by cunny88(m): 7:44am On Jan 28, 2022
iampeterben:
None of this my business. The only thing I am after is that both Ned, Regina and Jurama abi wetin be her name, should go settle their ish off social media spaces and outside the courtroom. She has learnt her lessons, Oga Ned release her now.
who conferred Mr Ned withthe power to release and detain
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by BafanaBafana: 7:47am On Jan 28, 2022
Cantonese:

From the conversation we can all then see how Jaruma stupidly and greedily overstepped her boundaries. She woke up a sleeping lion and got what she deserved.

Regina clearly mentioned to her to keep away from her husband, but only God knows what Jaruma had in her heart in trying by all means to drag Mr. Ned Nwoko. Rather than face their business, she attacked the man’s family in an issue that had nothing to do with her. She even went to the extent of threatening to use her northern connection as a northerner to deal with the man. Rubbish upon rubbish.

For a lawyer like Ned Nwoko and an adult like Regina Daniels, whatever they choose to do with their lives is purely their business as consenting adults. Some of you youths sleep with women of over sixty years and it is your life to worry about.

For the sabi sabi people like Sowore, people who claim to fight for the oppressed, yet imposed the oppressed with the kind of hardship they pass through with the present administration, they can just take a look at this:

“Kaduna reporter gets N1m bail after 83 days in detention. on Punch News.
https://punchng.com/kaduna-reporter-gets-n1m-bail-after-83-days-in-detention”.

Cyber stalking which is one of the charges against the reporter arrested in Kaduna is an offence. Therefore there is a criminal act on the part of Jaruma. Her overconfidence put her into trouble with the man who was jejely facing his personal matter.

Hopefully this will teach Jaruma a lesson on knowing not only who are her playmates, but her setting her limitations rightly.

Oh oh, I always knew the girl was dumb. Really empty head
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by babyfaceafrica: 7:55am On Jan 28, 2022
iampeterben:
None of this my business. The only thing I am after is that both Ned, Regina and Jurama abi wetin be her name, should go settle their ish off social media spaces and outside the courtroom. [b]She has learnt her lessons, [/b]Oga Ned release her now.
How do you know?
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:58am On Jan 28, 2022
blackaxe78:

Your stupidity is enormous and seems you watch too much American movies!

Better go get a life and start working hard so your . daughters won’t be fvcking your friends.

vawulence everywhere shocked shocked

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Quiny32323: 7:58am On Jan 28, 2022

pretydiva:
We keep telling people not to believe everything they see or read on social media. Not all that glitters is gold. A word is enough for the wise!

Anyone that choose to believe na their problem because I don warn people tire.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by JustforMen: 8:03am On Jan 28, 2022
Merlissa:
But wait..

She married someone old enough to be her father and it didn't tarnish her image..

Anyway what do I know sad

Haba, be fair to her na!
there's nothing wrong with her legally being married to him.
Women always marry up. 99.999% of women will marry Ned.
He has money to take care of her, he has power to protect her and obviously, he still fvcks her. So what else is required of a husband?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by symbianDON(m): 8:04am On Jan 28, 2022
Ned should just marry Jaruma...it will be so sweet.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Tpharell: 8:07am On Jan 28, 2022
Romanoff:

This post further buttresses my point that Kayanmata as jazz to get and keep a man doesn't work.

If it does, Jaruma will not to all these length to do advert, especially, false advert.

Those who have used her products and it worked would be the ones to do free word of mouth advert for her.
As they say, the best advert for a product is a good product!
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by CondemnBattery(f): 8:09am On Jan 28, 2022
Ancestors or not, he's still her husband
blackaxe78:
“PUBLICATIONS AGAINST MY HUSBAND"

After money, it’s is money!

Small girl calling her ancestor “My Husband”

Damn! Money is fvcking good.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by jahlove4jah: 8:26am On Jan 28, 2022
Midenola:
What a life......

Bunch of fake life yeyebrities..

Follow them at your own peril.....
You see how these people go about deceiving Nigerians by promoting products/services they don't they don't buy/use themselves.

Serves them right. We should learn to stop allowing these people to influence us negatively.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Buckeyemedia1: 8:33am On Jan 28, 2022
DeltaOil:
That Old man ned is stupid, messing around with gals young enough to be his daughter angry
So he should toast your mama’s age mate? What concerns you Wailer.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by smobak: 8:34am On Jan 28, 2022
You people can easily solve this small issue amicably
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Invictuse: 8:34am On Jan 28, 2022
But you write write this na you go still talk ail if it was Buhari that married a young girl or any governor from the north. The mentality of Igbos sha.
Saturn444:

You hate on a man because he is old, and you want to grow old. You hate a man because he has right to marry whoever he likes and yet you want to be loved at old age. It activates as you read this.

You are hereby punished by forces beyond your control.

BafanaBafana:
Lies are like cockroaches, if you see one, there are definitely others. I never liked this jaruma lady because of how she celebrates prostituton and husband snatching. Now all these shows how fake her life has being. She shouldn't have messed with Ned. If I was the one I will so deal with her that she will return to the village and be fetching water from the stream.

Those of you always castigating Ned for marrying a small girl. Na simple bad belle dey worry Una. Pure bad belle, change please.
There is no age range or compatibility for marriage. It is a man that marries a woman and he can marry any age. I have personally met girls who are genuinely attracted to father figures. It's how they are wired, just face your front!
Besides, look around your family old men marrying younger women plenty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Buckeyemedia1: 8:34am On Jan 28, 2022
jahlove4jah:
You see how these people go about deceiving Nigerians by promoting products/services they don't they don't buy/use themselves.

Serves them right. We should learn to stop allowing these people to influence us negatively.
Mumurist does Okocha play Betking?
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:35am On Jan 28, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
So he should toast your mama’s age mate? What concerns you Wailer.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by cr7lomo: 8:37am On Jan 28, 2022
Saturn444:

You hate on a man because he is old, and you want to grow old. You hate a man because he has right to marry whoever he likes and yet you want to be loved at old age. It activates as you read this.

You are hereby punished by forces beyond your control.

He doesn't hate the man cos he's old....he hates him cos he is wealthy
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Lovelife433(m): 8:38am On Jan 28, 2022
Paxxcarl:
na why you never make am
See wetin a grown ass niqqqa dey talk
ur mama smelling pussy.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Buckeyemedia1: 8:38am On Jan 28, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Gerrout of hear, can’t someone ask a question again?, or is Ned Nwoko’s issue for children all this your nonsense rule 2 Jobless browser, if you have nothing to add, leave the thread. Rubbish.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by HausaIgboYoruba: 8:39am On Jan 28, 2022
blackaxe78:
“PUBLICATIONS AGAINST MY HUSBAND"

After money, it’s is money!

Small girl calling her ancestor “My Husband”

Damn! Money is fvcking good.
Regina is above the legal marriage age in Nigeria and has right to marry anyone she likes; her life, her choice. Even in the US people below 18 years old marry and get pregnant.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Haleemahshow: 8:45am On Jan 28, 2022
Make all of them gettat
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by remitarich(f): 8:54am On Jan 28, 2022
Lovelife433:
When I have opportunity to fvck dis gal, I was forming jagaban. What a life.
if to say you fvck am, wetin you go gain.....
nonsense
we clap for you?
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Lovelife433(m): 9:02am On Jan 28, 2022
remitarich:
nonsense
we clap for you?
that means me and Ned will have shere desam yellow pussy kid.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by Godwin25king: 9:07am On Jan 28, 2022
[quote author=Merlissa post=109749465]But wait..

She married someone old enough to be her father and it didn't tarnish her image..

Anyway what do I know
grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by IbileIfe: 9:10am On Jan 28, 2022
She has her own Reginayata. grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by IbileIfe: 9:12am On Jan 28, 2022
remitarich:
nonsense
we clap for you?
He would have gained the pleasures of the sex in different styles.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by snipernigga(m): 9:12am On Jan 28, 2022
Merlissa:
But wait..

Anyway what do I know sad
Jealousy, jealousy, jealousy is the root of hatred.............Evi Edna
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by JhimmySpark(m): 9:12am On Jan 28, 2022
I thought Jaruma is married.. Why refer to her as Miss. If it were Regina been referred to as Miss now she wouldn't hesitate to take offence since she's married to a Billionaire. In this life ehnn get money.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by mamawa123: 9:13am On Jan 28, 2022
From day one I know that this Jaruma lady and her sex enhancement products (kayanmata) are nothing but a FRAUD.

She out there deceiving the general public with fake products
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by snipernigga(m): 9:13am On Jan 28, 2022
This Jaruma na real agbero.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by remitarich(f): 9:15am On Jan 28, 2022
Lovelife433:
that means me and Ned will have shere desam yellow pussy kid.
'' i see opportunity to fvck this gal, i no fvck am''
did anyone ask you??
fvck fvck!!
is it achievement??
nonsense
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma by remitarich(f): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2022
IbileIfe:

He would have gained the pleasures of the sex in different styles.
come nairaland come tell us nah then we give am award and a round of applause

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Home Alone Star: Macaulay Culkin Not Looking So Great / Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. / Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Gucci Combo For Omotola Jalade Birthday Getaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.