Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' (61928 Views)

Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court / Zimbabwean Teen Teaches Her Rapist Grandfather A Lesson / Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by Tochj(m): 10:43am On Jan 28, 2022
Why will any Man rape a lady when you can have olosho for as low as 1k.
Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And what stupid comment was that..look if the stupid comment was where I said I was glad let me repeat that..
I am so glad she hacked him to death for trying to rape her..deal with it son.. cheesy cheesy

This is a lesson to Dumbos who think they can rape women and go with it that way..
Nice one from her for defending herself.. grin

Do you know what hacked to death mean? Did you read the first report on the case to know he wanted to rape the lady?

Wise people don't take side in a case of death.
Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by nkemchineke: 10:46am On Jan 28, 2022
Exactly how dumb are u Fernandez?
U must be very very dumb.
Self-Defence, and u use Machete to Hack someone plenty times

If ur sharp u will know she has settled her way out.

FERNANDEZISBACK:
Great one.. justice
I am glad she hacked the guy to death if he truly wanted to rape her..

This is clearly a case of self defense so good riddance..you have to defend yourself at all cost..

I don't see any reason why you will want to rape a lady for what?
I am really glad justice prevailed..it's high time women start defending themselves from these bunch of weaklings since no one is really concerned..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 28, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
Women can now kill men if things don't go their way and get away with it. That's the message I'm getting here.

That means the Super TV man murderer will go scotfree too. Lol.
Bro it's really very scary and unsafe for men in today's world embarassed
Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by cocolacec(m): 10:46am On Jan 28, 2022
Apus:
Thank God for her.

It's the way she hacked the guy for me. Current law does not clearly articulate a basis for the right to use deadly self-defense when a person reasonably believes that harm will be limited to forcible intercourse.
The way you defend yourself doesnt matter in law.If robbers come your house to rob and maim just give them slap as self defence.
Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:48am On Jan 28, 2022
Thanksful:

Do you know what hacked to death mean? Did you read the first report on the case to know he wanted to rape the lady?

Wise people don't take side in a case of death.
Seriously you are funny...
The moment you try to hurt someone the victim has every right to self defense..
Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2022
nkemchineke:
Exactly how dumb are u Fernandez?
U must be very very dumb.
Self-Defence, and u use Machete to Hack someone plenty times

If ur sharp u will know she has settled her way out.

Tell me more.. grin
Cos it's a woman now you guys say she settled her way out..
Cry as much as you want justice prevailed.. grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by Danjikanbauchi: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2022
The fear of chidinmas is the beginning of zip up.
Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by okwadatigbogal: 10:51am On Jan 28, 2022
If this is true... he wont rape again in his next life

1 Like

Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by Dizzyyish: 10:51am On Jan 28, 2022
Never take a woman's side without hearing the man's side, and in this case, the man can't give his side of the incident.

Women have a natural tendency to be solipsistic, combined with their inability to truly take responsibility or accountability for their actions. They will very likely omit the part that paints them in a bad light because a woman's defence is her presumption of innocence.

https://www.nairaland.com/6940959/women-essentially-children-waec#109398477

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by cocolacec(m): 10:54am On Jan 28, 2022
Tobidarker02:
It's well!
Either ways, she will continue to live with the stigma of being a murderer and except she leaves this country, I doubt any man will want go tie the knot with her.
If you tag her murderer for defending her life from a serial rapist and murderer that is your problem.
As parents we must teach our boys and girls on how to defend themselves when they find themselves in troubled spot.
To you it will be better of the lady allowed the guy killed her,hear yourself for Godsake.
Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by cocolacec(m): 10:57am On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Great one.. justice

This is clearly a case of self defense so good riddance..you have to defend yourself at all cost..

I am really glad justice prevailed..it's high time women start defending themselves from these bunch of
weaklings since no one is really concerned..
Only womem themselves can stop the epidemic of rape in Nigeria.A crazy action from the women will send the useless men on their heels.
Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2022
toffyz:

Lol, and you believed that 100%
Bro, this is a murder case, people can go any length to save their culprits.
Those 8 that testified against the dead man could be hired and paid handsomely.
Dead man tells no tale!

That is the job of the prosecution. They are to ask for proof and links. If the defense can prove their witnesses credible, then we can not keep throwing blames.
Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by jaxxy(m): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Great one.. justice

I am really glad justice prevailed..it's high time women start defending themselves from these bunch of weaklings since no one is really concerned..

U followed him to his house probably at night bt then he wanted to rape u?? Hmmm.

There’s Smtn missing here.
Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by qtguru(m): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2022
Epistasis:
Dead men tell no tales.

Gbam you said it aptly
Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:01am On Jan 28, 2022
joceey:
Only God knows the truth.
the truth is she killed rapist
Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:01am On Jan 28, 2022
jaxxy:

U followed him to his house probably at night bt then he wanted to rape u?? Hmmm.

There’s Smtn missing here.
Look for what's missing.. cheesy
Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:02am On Jan 28, 2022
cocolacec:

Only womem themselves can stop the epidemic of rape in Nigeria.A crazy action from the women will send the useless men on their heels.
Seriously I appreciate this your comment.. unlike those saying the woman bought her way out.. thanks for this..
Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by Benrosaria(m): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2022
Holybwoy:
An ex corp member, who was reportedly arrested and charged for the murder of her boyfriend has had her appeal granted upon investigation by Akwa ibom police. Her defence counsel argued that the act was carried out based on grounds of self defence because the dead lover was trying to rape her.

Eyewitness accounts as well as proofs obtained from ex-lovers of the deceased corroborated the plea which was granted.

A human rights activists, Ms Ruth Bessong took to her Twitter page to share these narratives.

https://twitter.com/RuthMissy/status/1486618242181386240?t=M1W2rTtBvL835T_sKk28Pw&s=19

https://twitter.com/RuthMissy/status/1486960970555662336?t=hGmYDzJ5ZwjCchqcqhl80Q&s=19

Read previous story here https://www.nairaland.com/6356539/corper-odume-princess-paschaline-arrested

Whoever this girl is, when I think it’s time for me to really question you I would do and answers to why he died would be provided but my fear country Nigeria has burnt every case file autopsy report. Photos and documents starting from the murder scene to her release.

Nigeria my country.

I still don’t know why psychology is a course in school and herbalism isn’t a course ?
Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by LordIsaac(m): 11:07am On Jan 28, 2022
Dizzyyish:
Never take a woman's side without hearing the man's side, and in this case, the man can't give his side of the incident.

Women have a natural tendency to be solipsistic, combined with their inability to truly take responsibility or accountability for their actions. They will very likely omit the part that paints them in a bad light because a woman's defence is her presumption of innocence.

https://www.nairaland.com/6940959/women-essentially-children-waec#109398477
Apt!
Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by kingthreat(m): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2022
preciousmetals:
The death was a rapist period, if you continue with your rapist you will die the same way he died

You should be more concerned about who raped your brains of every sense you were born with.

1 Like

Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by joceey(m): 11:27am On Jan 28, 2022
Kingpin1000:
My GF ones told me " in every altercation never you be the dead man rather be the killer" you may never know what will happen in this our corrupt society.

This word is very deep,I like to know is she still your girlfriend or you people re married?
Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by jaxxy(m): 11:28am On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Look for what's missing.. cheesy

I’ve found it on ur profile pix. The missing clue.
Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:28am On Jan 28, 2022
A day after the said murder occurred I went to the mechanic village at Abak Road to buy something and while I was there a group of mechanics and ladies were conversing about the sad event, one of the mechanics who was one of the dead guy's neighbors was actually very proud of the girl. He told us that the said girl was one of the numerous run girls the guy use to bring home every night. According to him after having sex with the girls he will bring out a matchet from under his bed to beat up the girls just to evade payment of the amount they agreed on. He kept doing this to every girl he brought home until it was Chidimma's turn. After having sex with her he brought out the matchet and the girl who was prepared for anything brought out a knife and the rest is history. We all knew that with the help of a good lawyer she will win the case because the other girls were ready to testify against the fool.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by Kingpin1000: 11:32am On Jan 28, 2022
joceey:

This word is very deep,I like to know is she still your girlfriend or you people re married?

You know the meaning of GF and you know it has nothing to do with girlfriend, there is a difference between GF and gf.
Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by ekammaita: 11:32am On Jan 28, 2022
why always chidinma
Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:37am On Jan 28, 2022
jaxxy:

I’ve found it on ur profile pix. The missing clue.
Thanks.. cheesy
Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by joceey(m): 11:41am On Jan 28, 2022
Kingpin1000:

You know the meaning of GF and you know it has nothing to do with girlfriend, there is a difference between GF and gf.

No vex my brother cheesy ,that type of person na to follow her with wisdom
Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by princeemmma(m): 11:42am On Jan 28, 2022
She killed a human being, Nigerian law does not found her guilty, but she will have to leave with guilt all her life, and after her life she will have to recount for that life she took

2 Likes

Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by ubee(m): 11:56am On Jan 28, 2022
What has discussing her potential to marry got to do with this?
What is it with you people that see marriage as the "be all end all" ambition for women?

Coming off this stigmatic scandal she has bigger fish to fry in her life going forward, every other thing will fall in place as her life goes on.
Tobidarker02:
It's well!
Either ways, she will continue to live with the stigma of being a murderer and except she leaves this country, I doubt any man will want go tie the knot with her.

1 Like

Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by Femeto: 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Eni ba lo mo.
Re: Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' by LINTUNE(m): 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
zed7:

Stop being a wimpy kid, a grown man crying like a bíįtchh. Real men never get threatened by women, grow some self confidence and worth.
You want to form a movement now or what? Biitchyy men everywhere.
guy you are very myopic and lack understanding, im not just talking about finances bro..let's take this case for an instance,if it was the other way round, would u care to know if it was self defence?...do u know how many runs girls that have killed their clients due to disagreement on payment then blame it on rape and self defence?...just pray u never get manipulated...and no matter how manly u claim, with the backing of the society, dude a woman can run u down to the level of a dog, u can act alpha but its the truth...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos / Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream / How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.