Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) (10921 Views)

Nigerian Bonnie And Clyde Display What True Love Is Essentially About (Pics) / Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem / "All Women Are Hoes" The Bitter Truth Nigerian Women Can't Handle (photo Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Dizzyyish: 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
PART I:

“Women remain children all their lives, for they always see only what is near at hand, cling to the present, take the appearance of a thing for reality, and prefer trifling matters to the most important.”
— Arthur Schopenhauer

Logic in its pure form is difficult to harness and that makes it fulfilling. Emotions are reactions akin to base instincts of an animal, effortless to wield. Society demands that men be logical and rational in order to build, provide and protect. Because men fill this role society grants women the exemption of this requirement, hence; women are allowed to be emotional and irrational.

Marie Curie was a brilliant scientist who is well known for her amazing discoveries in radioactivity during the late 19th/early 20th century. In terms of brilliance, for every Marie Curie on one side of the scale there's a countless number of women on the opposite end of the scale.

Women are very similar to children in many ways---emotionally, physically (compared to men), logically, etc. If you look at women like kids (or juvenile adults), a lot of their actions and behaviours starts to "make sense."

Kids are naturally solipsistic/egocentric.
If you give/gift a child something, it's socially frowned upon to take it back, and since women are more 'shrewd/aware' in social situations, they have the added ability of employing 'shame tactics' (not unlike some kids anyway) to get their way.
If a kid gifts you something and later wants it back for whatever reason, they won't hesitate nor contemplate "dignity" because they're "helpless" and "weak" compared to you.

"A man's facade of strength is his weakness (ego), a woman's facade of weakness is her strength (victimhood)."

If you don't control or 'take charge' of a child, the child will disrespect and take advantage of you. They'll hit, slap or insult you without a second thought because "adults" will back them up if you retaliate (especially after utilising their tear ducts to show their "innocence." )
"Leave am, na pikin.."---"Leave am, she be woman.."
If one doesn't face or gets absolved of the consequences/repercussions of their actions/behaviour, they don't learn so they don't grow, a la 'spoilt children'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k
(2 minute video, skip to @ 01:00). See how she slapped him without hesitation, was shocked that her actions have consequences and then other men rushed and beat up him up.
Also, the guy proceeded to sue the show, win, and become an actor whereas the lady's career is seemingly ruined (I'm not promoting violence but I'm not promoting being a simp/doormat either).

You'll hear "A real man wouldn't/shouldn't..", "Aren't you ashamed?", "You be man oh", etc.
But like Esther Vilar stated-- "Any qualities in a man that a woman finds useful (in this case, gifts and money), she calls masculine, all
others, of no use to her or to anyone else for that matter, she chooses to call
effeminate."

"Once a woman realises she can get through life on her looks, her mind stops maturing."

As a man, you probably dreamt of being an astronaut, a prince or your favourite fictional character when you were younger but you grew older, became matured, and left those dreams behind.
Little girls are 'taught' to marry rich/wealthy men that will take care of them. They get older but still retain this 'ideology'.
Once they acknowledge this "reality", their development is likely stunted, they put in less effort/work into their growth and retain neotenic mindsets and behaviours, which is further reinforced by society giving women child-like benefits and accountability (or lack thereof).

66 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Dizzyyish: 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
Typing...
Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Dizzyyish: 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
PART II:

In Esther Vilar's 'The Manipulated Man'---it explores the concept of the "dishonest wh*re"---explaining that deep down women want to be paid dates, gifts, cash and in fact, a combination of all, for the "access" they grant a man.

Now, because they don't want to be tagged wh*res, they keep that expectation implicit, and throw all the coy signs that they expect a man to read.
Having consensual sex and tagging a man "stingy" because he gave nothing or not something enough (even when there wasn't a pre-agreed term of payment) is that wh*redom at play.

It's "dishonest" because it is within that "I'm not a wh*re" guise, but it's wh*redom nonetheless because they expected to be paid for their time and the access granted.

Here's some quotes from Esther Vilar's The Manipulated Man:

●"Any qualities in a man that a woman finds useful, she calls masculine, all
others, of no use to her or to anyone else for that matter, she chooses to call
effeminate."

●"By the age of twelve at the latest, most women have decided to become
prostitutes. Or, to put it another way, they have planned a future for
themselves which consists of choosing a man and letting him do all the
work. In return for his support, they are prepared to let him make use of
their vagina at certain given moments. The minute a woman has made this
decision she ceases to develop her mind."

●"Woman's greatest ideal is a life without work or responsibility — yet
who needs such a life but a child? A child with appealing eyes, a funny
little body with dimples and sweet layers of baby fat and clear, taut skin —
that darling miniature of an adult. It is a child that woman imitates — its
easy laugh, its helplessness, its need for protection. A child must be cared
for; it cannot look after itself. And what species does not, by natural instinct, look after its offspring? It must — or the species will die out.
With the aid of skillfully applied cosmetics, designed to preserve that
precious baby look; with the aid of helpless, appealing babble and
exclamations such as "Oooh" and "Ah," to denote astonishment, surprise,
and admiration; with inane little bursts of conversation, women have preserved this "baby look" for as long as possible so as to make the world continue to believe in the darling, sweet little girl she once was, and she relies on the protective instinct in man to make him take care of her."

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Dizzyyish: 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
Typing... @odinson1 GoodHarddick TheGidRedPiller

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by LordIsaac(m): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
I concur 110%. I speak from experience. Never knew it is an ancient view.

11 Likes

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Dizzyyish: 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
PART III:

One can make an argument that women don't really have much to offer other than sex, and their stance in that argument will be understandable. I remember someone saying if sex was removed, they'd rather be stuck on an island with a man than a woman. Having a child is the only good reason I can think of for being with a woman, everything else like cooking and cleaning can be done by a man (or a maid; cheaper without the liability of a relationship). In the long run, a relationship is a win for woman and a loss for man.

One might even wonder what's the benefit of even befriending a woman? They're rarely (if ever) genuinely funny and eventually a friendship with them will lead to them asking you for things or being disrespectful i.e., entitlement or over-familiarity.

Familiarity breeds comfort, comfort breeds contempt.

If you spoil a child (woman) the child will lose respect for you and become contemptful towards you but if you take charge and draw a hard line with them, they'll be respectful, or at least, behave themselves.

Whereas a man can genuinely befriend a woman (as he assumes her friendship will be worthwhile like that of his fellow man), a woman is almost always friends with a man for what she benefits from him, in most cases, money/gifts and attention (that they need to optimally function).

Solipsism and egocentrism --- these two factors are the building blocks for why women don't like themselves.
"Women know themselves and they hate each other."
In need of help, a man will most likely meet a man for help; a woman will most likely meet a man for help.
Something I find comical is when they say "A woman is so complicated that she doesn't even understand herself." --- a person that doesn't understand themselves... is that not a confused person?

As confusing as women may seem there is a method to their madness, if one perceives the antics and behaviour of a woman as those of a child then the feminine "haze" becomes clearer.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Dizzyyish: 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
Typing... @Truvelisback Premiumwriter

1 Like

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Truvelisback(m): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
Dizzyyish:
Typing... @Truvelisback Premiumwriter
Meaning?
Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Dizzyyish: 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
Meaning?
I dey hail you na

8 Likes

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Truvelisback(m): 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
Dizzyyish:
I dey hail you na
Alright.
Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by helinues: 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
Toh

Then men should be JAMB abi

Judge Accordingly Men Behavior

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Dizzyyish: 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
PART III:

The fundamental defect of the female character is a lack of a sense of justice. This originates first and foremost in their want of rationality and capacity for reflexion but it is strengthened by the fact that, as the weaker sex, they are driven to rely not on force but on cunning: hence their instinctive subtlety and their ineradicable tendency to tell lies: for, as nature has equipped the lion with claws and teeth, the elephant with tusks, the wild boar with fangs, the bull with horns and the cuttlefish with ink, so it has equipped woman with the power of dissimulation as her means of attack and defence, and has transformed into this gift all the strength it has bestowed on man in the form of physical strength and the power of reasoning. Dissimulation is thus inborn in her and consequently to be found in the stupid woman almost as often as in the clever one. To make use of it at every opportunity is as natural to her as it is for an animal to employ its means of defence whenever it is attacked, and when she does so she feels that to some extent she is only exercising her rights. A completely truthful woman who does not practice dissimulation is perhaps an impossibility, which is why women see through the dissimulation of others so easily it is inadvisable to attempt it with them. – But this fundamental defect which I have said they possess, together with all that is associated with it, gives rise to falsity, unfaithfulness, treachery, ingratitude, etc. Women are guilty of perjury far more often than men. It is questionable whether they ought to be allowed to take an oath at all.
- Arthur Schopenhauer

As stated in the quote, nature has bestowed onto women dissimulation as their attack and defence, even in their day to day lives. That's why makeup and fake hair is very common amongst women...

Why else would one pay money to attach synthetic hair or real hair harvested from the scalps of other humans to their own heads? (On top the discomfort that comes with it like their head scratching them because they can't let water touch the hair or inability to sleep properly)...

"The beauty accessories women use perform the same function as a hunter's collection of weapons. The discomfort borne in carrying and maintaining them is offset by the acquisition of the prey (man)."
- ReacherSaidNoth

Addendum: This post is not an attempt to antagonise or degrade women but to try and explain why exhibiting childish behaviour is far more prevalent in women than men in our society, as having childlike behaviours and mindsets along with it's "perks" is NOT exclusive to one gender. Every behaviour has an origin and you may not be responsible for your upbringing or how people treated you, but you ARE responsible for how you treat others so please be compassionate to others as you'd be to yourself.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Dizzyyish: 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
Typing...

1 Like

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by TarOrfeeek: 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ubunja II

Wahala
Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by odinson1(m): 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
G
Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Supersymetry: 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
Same with men, most men are naive children, who wants to procreate, make shelter and food, then compete with each other for the things mentioned above.
I wonder what the world would have been,If not for few adult men that invented the world by avoiding the manipulation trap of women.
Every great genius/inventor have something in common, which is, investing their time, resources etc by far in themselves than to women, and not ready to think prehistoric to please women, and are sexually independent.
People like sir Isaac Newtown, Nikola Tesla, etc u cannot be chasing women up and down and solving the mysteries of the universe.
Even great men that maried didn't wast their youthful time in behaving like animals for women,
Inferior men talk and discuss about sex and the related most of the time, instead of the mysteries of universe and nature.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
Every reasonable man know this
Men apply logic to reason, whereas women apply intuition or emotion

But saying these will bring society backlash
Ask yourself why even married men aren't speaking against the disadvantages of marriage which they have experienced and should have authoritative opinion? " Thesame, Society

What we have now are weak men everywhere
But I have sworn to be the opposite
I remember that old saying

"They despise me because I am different
I laugh at them because they're all thesame"

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Waiting for Iyaebe, DatboredBerry, Candidlady and Co to come Tackle this OP.. smiley

It's like there will be Vawulence in this Thread!
smiley cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Saicrumam:
Every reasonable man know this
Men apply logic to reason, whereas women apply intuition or emotion

But saying these will bring society blacklash
Ask yourself why even married men aren't speaking against the disadvantages of marriage which they have experienced and should have authoritative opinion? " Thesame, Society

What we have now are weak men everywhere
But I have sworn to be the opposite
I remember that old saying

"The despise me because I am different
I laugh at them because they're all thesame"
men are logical... Until your semi-retardẹd brothers create threads wailing like bush pigs in heat that women broke their hearts... undecided

Only logical when it's convenient...

Don't claim that achievement of white demi-gods you backwards African man...

They invented the world while your ancestors were walking naked and chewing bitter kola... undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Waiting for Iyaebe, DatboredBerry, Candidlady and Co to come Tackle this OP.. smiley

It's like there will be Vawulence in this Thread!
smiley cheesy
As long as black men are still nuisances, contributing nothing and being lynched by the superior White men, I'm clool.

There's a difference between men and BLACK men... The latter are the leaders of Africa, the ritualists, the kidnappers, drug pusher, traffickers, fraudsters...

When men come out, BLACK men should hide their faces in shame...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
men are logical... Until your semi-retarded brothers create threads wailing like bush pigs in heat that women broke their hearts... undecided

They invented the world while your ancestors were walking naked and chewing bitter kola... undecided
your grandparents where chewing the same thing bruv,your still tryna insult yourself....peace out angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
I didn't mean that way popjoan,I'm sorry
no hard feelings bruv..
Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Truvelisback(m): 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
As long as black men are still nuisances, contributing nothing and being lynched by the superior White men, I'm clool.

There's a difference between men and BLACK men... The latter are the leaders of Africa, the ritualists, the kidnappers, drug pusher, traffickers, fraudsters...

Caro white, which country are u from?

11 Likes

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:

Lolsss..

You seem to be Enjoying dis GbasGbos! sad cheesy

But don't complain later that Nairaland is a Toxic Place o! undecided
Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
men are logical... Until your semi-retarded brothers create threads wailing like bush pigs in heat that women broke their hearts... undecided

You're countering facts blindly.
Only a simp wails because of love
I am not a simp and got no simp as bro

And about your ignorant ancient fable.
Civilization started here in Africa.
It left only when men instead of finding ways to upgrade themselves, subjected theirselves to protect and provide for "their women" while most of white inventors are of broken marriage and single, thereby channeling those energy for the betterment of mankind

12 Likes

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
Caro white, which country are u from?
I'm a black woman... Do you see me tryna steal credit for what white women invented?

The same White men y'all are forcing yourselves on... They believe the average black man has a low IQ, is primitive and is nothing more than a lustful beast from the jungles of Africa...

In other words, you're a little better than apes...

So keep trying to join the group of real men who actually contributed positively to humanity... They wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet in your negro skull...

Nigerian men wanna run shoulders with the big boys... You ain't in the White men league...

6 Likes

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Truvelisback(m): 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lolsss..

Don't mind that ugly vulture in human skin called Datboredberry, AKA Slay Queen, calling Black men names, whereas she has refused to mention the country she is from.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Truvelisback(m): 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
I'm a black woman... Do you see me tryna steal credit for what white women invented?

The same White men y'all are forcing yourselves on... They believe the average black man has a low IQ, is primitive and is nothing more than a lustful beast from the jungles of Africa...

In other words, you're a little better than apes...

So keep trying to join the group of real men who actually contributed positively to humanity... They wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet in your negro skull...

Nigerian men wanna run shoulders with the big boys... You ain't in the White men league...
Keep Slaying, hungry prostitute.

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
Saicrumam:

You're countering facts blindly.
Only a simp wails because of love
I am not a simp and got no simp as bro

And about your ignorant ancient fable.
Civilization started here in Africa.
It left only when men instead of finding ways to upgrade themselves, subjected theirselves to protect and provide for "their women" while most of white inventors are of broken marriage and single, thereby channeling those energy for the betterment of mankind
stop taking bullshit... Civilization started in Egypt... Mankind started in Africa...

You're a confused mofo... The white inventors who were of broken marriages? Most were middle-aged married men... undecided

The African man is just a simple-minded, greedy creature incapable of creativity...

Every man has been subjected to the roles of provider and protector... Especially white men... They even refused to let their women work until a few hundred years ago... They took up the excess responsibilities like men...

Black men never did anything to better the lives of their women... Just to provide bush, burn it and call it farm... and set traps then drink palm wine and eat alligator pepper... So what's the betterment?

If the white men hadn't brought civilization to Africa, you black men would still be worshipping stones and waterfalls... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lolsss..

what's my business... Nairaland has always been toxic... Funny enough, I'm actually bored.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
Don't mind that ugly vulture in human skin called Datboredberry, AKA Slay Queen, calling Black men names, whereas she has refused to mention the country she is from.
Pained much? In your next life pray to be white... It comes with a bonus package of an average to high IQ...

1 Like

Re: Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) by Dizzyyish: 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
PART IV:

"When your only tool is a hammer (sex), you treat all your problems like nails."

As stated earlier, sex is the magnum opus of a vast majority of women. If one should have a discussion with a female about what men and women offer each other in a relationship one would hear the usual clichéd response like "support, love" etc., most are aware of the 'sex is all they have to offer' notion, but despite this, if you let them talk long enough they'll eventually circle back to sex.

"A woman needs a man as a child needs its parents."

It's interesting how a woman's life completely revolves around a man. Even a simp's life doesn't 100% revolve around women because they still need to thrive financially and get money to spend on women, whereas a woman's value is merely her gender and body as is.

Like a child, their typical defence mechanisms are rationalisations and deflections. The latter is very often seen when women are being criticised, you'll hear "what about men that..." as if that invalidates the criticism or argument at hand.
Of course, there's also blame-shifting and S.I.G.N Language (Shaming, Insults, Guilting and Need to be right), the more emotional or triggered a woman is, the higher the tendency of them resorting to S.I.G.N Language; because of its effectiveness on many men and its simplicity (since it doesn't require acumen, rationality or much intelligence) this "language" is the preferred means of communication for most women (take note of this, as S.I.G.N language rarely fails to show up in an argument or even discussion with women).

When one spots ad hominem or the aforementioned s.i.g.n language, heed the words of Mark Twain:

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."
And believe me, a vast majority of women have amassed enough 'experience' from childhood to adulthood.

This egocentrism can be seen in their selection of a partner. A child doesn't want a strict parent even though the discipline from said parent will help the child in the long run; a woman doesn't want a disciplined man that she can't control/manipulate (with sex), for cunning and manipulation is her means of survival, and those means are rendered useless when not used against naive/oblivious men. Interestingly, if one were to ask these same women if they'd want their brothers or sons to marry a manipulative woman (like them) they would say "no". This is often the main reason why mother in laws and their daughter in laws don't get along.

Whereas a child's egocentrism is unintentional due to their young, inexperienced minds, a woman's egocentrism is malicious as it would manifest into machiavellian behaviours that women are infamous for.

Throughout history, many men who have thrived in their respective fields have something in common:
Lack of women in their lives.
If one were to be very blunt, or misogynistic depending on who's reading, one might come to the conclusion that women simply hold men back. A child will grow and hopefully fend for themselves, but woman---the eternal adolescent---will be taken care of perpetually by her man, redirecting man's time, energy and resources to herself while giving naught (but sex) in return.

25 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story / 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have / How Sweet Is Sex To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.