Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." (17387 Views)

Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" / Durella - Blame It On The Money / D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by OmoEko1(f): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

he's a disgrace.
how so can you explain it to us
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by lekuchi: 2:47am On Aug 16, 2007
I think wld shld stop tryin 2 pinpoint who shld take d blame since akon as agreed 2 take d blame and tender his apologies 2 those he has wronged. All thesame we shld appreciate that he had 2 hit d studio 2 clear d issue and 2 make his fans realise dat he is not another R.kelly.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by YOUNGDICEs(m): 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2007
HE WAS REPPIN AFRICA ERRBODY WAS LIKING THE DUDE HE WAS DOING HIS THING THEN WENT ON STAGE AND DANCE WITH A FAN LIKE HE KNEW HER,I DON'T EVEN BLAME THE GIRL CUZ IF I WENT TO A CLUB AND REMY MA TRINA DANCE WITH ME LIKE WE HAVING SEX SHIT I DO IT I WILL EVEN HAVE SEX WITH HER ON THE STAGE SO I DON'T BLAME THE GIRL AKON IS WHO TO BLAME CUZ HE SPOILT AFRICAN PEOPLES NAME,NOW OUR NAME'S Hot BLACKS.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by naijadiva2(f): 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

HE WAS REPPIN AFRICA ERRBODY WAS LIKING THE DUDE HE WAS DOING HIS THING THEN WENT ON STAGE AND DANCE WITH A FAN LIKE HE KNEW HER,I DON'T EVEN BLAME THE GIRL CUZ IF I WENT TO A CLUB AND REMY MA TRINA DANCE WITH ME LIKE WE HAVING SEX SHIT I DO IT I WILL EVEN HAVE SEX WITH HER ON THE STAGE SO I DON'T BLAME THE GIRL AKON IS WHO TO BLAME CUZ HE SPOILT AFRICAN PEOPLES NAME,NOW OUR NAME'S Hot BLACKS.

eww, remy ma ugly.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by YOUNGDICEs(m): 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2007
@NAIJADIVA

DON'T TALK TO MY GURL LIKE THAT REMY MA QUEEN OF NEW-YORK SHE MIGHT BE UGLY BUT THE BITCH GOT BOOTY.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by naijadiva2(f): 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2007
that's all?
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by YOUNGDICEs(m): 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2007
go and ask all nairaland menbers if she ain't hot and u will see what they will tell u.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by naijadiva2(f): 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2007
u ask, i don't have time to talk about remy ma. she ain't all that and that just my opinion.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by YOUNGDICEs(m): 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2007
aight but my opinion is she's ugly but she got that booty.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by naijadiva2(f): 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2007
what is it with u and booties, you don't care about the person, only what they got.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by YOUNGDICEs(m): 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2007
YEP THAT'S WHAT IT IS,BOOTY ARE THE BEST.

REMY MA GET ME Hot FASTER THEN CIARA.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by naijadiva2(f): 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2007
wtf? undecided
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by YOUNGDICEs(m): 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2007
if i fuk ciara i will probably break heR because she's too skini,but remy ma is the sit.

Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by YOUNGDICEs(m): 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2007
and she's the best2.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by naijadiva2(f): 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2007
is that all you've got?
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by YOUNGDICEs(m): 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2007
yep she's the shit and she mad cool 2,i know it cuz i cheal with her.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by naijadiva2(f): 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2007
in that case, i know beyonce too. wink
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by YOUNGDICEs(m): 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2007
remy ma is not like the other rappers she's real last time me and that girl was passing blunt right up there in bronx.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by naijadiva2(f): 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2007
u and your stories *rolls eyes*
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by naijadiva2(f): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

remy ma is not like the other rappers she's real last time me and that girl was passing blunt right up there in bronx.

by the way, you shouldn't be doing that; not good for your health
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by YOUNGDICEs(m): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2007
haha u mad funny but 4 real tough she mad cool I have meet allot of rappers like jim jones juelz santana hell rell fat joe 40 call lloyd banks they all live down here in ny.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by YOUNGDICEs(m): 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2007
the blunt is mad good do u want to taste some?
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by naijadiva2(f): 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2007
i know where they live, that's why i don't listen to their music cuz ny rappers suck. i only listen to jay-z and that is it.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by naijadiva2(f): 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

the blunt is mad good do u want to taste some?

don't think so, i plan on reaching 20 yrs.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by YOUNGDICEs(m): 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2007
what?girl is u crazy ny rappers are the most tallented 50's the new boss of hip hop and he's from queens,biggie from brooklyn they are the best.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by naijadiva2(f): 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2007
i don't care what you say. i hate them all. point blank.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by YOUNGDICEs(m): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2007
ur a hater point blank.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by chiogo(f): 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2007
hmmm, y'all be keepin' here hot, ain't u??. Youngdice$, i just love ur stories. keep 'em comin' tongue
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by naijadiva2(f): 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2007
i know i'm a hater, hater of ny rappers that can't rap and their music just plainly sucks.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by YOUNGDICEs(m): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2007
NEW-YORK WE THE SHIT TRY THIS.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8o3HF9G5JqU
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by YOUNGDICEs(m): 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2007
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by YOUNGDICEs(m): 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2007
@CHIOGO

I KNOW U LOVE EM.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Wagwan" & "Fall For Me" By Laycon (Lyrics Video) / Phyno – 'Okpeke' Ft. 2baba & Flavour (Video) / Is Tonto Dikeh's Song That Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.