Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Buhari: I’m Overwhelmed By Insecurity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I’m Overwhelmed By Insecurity (476 Views)

Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) / Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering / President Buhari: I’m Impressed With Level Of Development In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: I’m Overwhelmed By Insecurity by SATANICALLY: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari Thursday said he was overwhelmed by the banditry in the North West part of the country.

Buhari stated this in Sokoto while paying a condolence visit to the Sultan of Sokoto, Muhammadu Sa’ad Abubakar over the recent killings of innocent people by bandits in the state.

He, however, assured that the country would ultimately defeat the forces of evil threatening lives and property.

Buhari said he has directed the armed forces and other security services to deal decisively with any person or group undermining efforts at achieving sustainable peace in the country.

He said, “We are worried about what is happening in the North West. What is happening in the North West is what has honestly overwhelmed me; the same people with the same culture killing each other, stealing each other’s property, Wa’iyazubillah, Allah ya sawake.

“Military and law enforcement agencies were given a clear order that they should not spare any bandit or any terrorist.

“Insha Allah we are going to hand over a secured country better than we met it,” he reassured.

The Governor of Sokoto State, Aminu Tambuwal and the Sultan thanked the president for the show of sympathy, assuring him of continued support towards peace and stability in the country.

“That is why I called on our people to offer special prayers at all the mosques and other praying grounds for our leaders to succeed because when you succeed, we will enjoy the benefit of that success and if you fail we suffer the consequences of that failure,” the Sultan said.

https://dailytrust.com/well-handover-a-secured-country-buhari

Re: Buhari: I’m Overwhelmed By Insecurity by Mariangeles(f): 9:12am On Jan 28, 2022
No sir! Your cluelessness is what overwhelms you. Coupled with your incompetence.
You make matters worse for yourself by your unwillingness to listen and learn from the experts.

With all due respect Mr president, you're the worst president we've had so far.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’m Overwhelmed By Insecurity by Lanretoye(m): 9:12am On Jan 28, 2022
Afi overwhelmed naa,instead of him to overhaul the security architecture...make your overwhelm shaa no pass 2023.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Overwhelmed By Insecurity by Gallantbaby: 9:13am On Jan 28, 2022
What's overwhelming about lack of knowledge? You're simply uninformed

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Overwhelmed By Insecurity by AntiBMC(m): 9:19am On Jan 28, 2022
Imagine d rvbbish. If you, the commander-in-chief has been overwhelmed..what are the ordinary masses to do?

If it's to speak d language IPOB will understand....he will gladly do it. But he is powerless when it comes to Fulani terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’m Overwhelmed By Insecurity by treesun: 9:34am On Jan 28, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://dailytrust.com/well-handover-a-secured-country-buhari

Let Femi Adesina and Lia Mohammed tell us their version now!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Overwhelmed By Insecurity by ajumma(m): 9:47am On Jan 28, 2022
AntiBMC:
Imagine d rvbbish. If you, the commander-in-chief has been overwhelmed..what are the ordinary masses to do?

If it's to speak d language IPOB will understand....he will gladly do it. But he is powerless when it comes to Fulani terrorists.

Your moniker said it all
Re: Buhari: I’m Overwhelmed By Insecurity by 0baleka: 9:51am On Jan 28, 2022
A country gone to the dogs

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Overwhelmed By Insecurity by helinues: 9:53am On Jan 28, 2022
undecided

Re: Buhari: I’m Overwhelmed By Insecurity by AntiBMC(m): 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
ajumma:

Your moniker said it all

Exactly.... hope it sinks into ur head, next tym u thinking of quoting me, don't.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’m Overwhelmed By Insecurity by Maxymilliano(m): 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
Years have gone by and Buhari is still campaigning

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’m Overwhelmed By Insecurity by Bobloco: 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
If you are overwhelmed do the honourable thing by stepping aside

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Overwhelmed By Insecurity by Blue3k(m): 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lol hence why crime stats haven't been published.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Overwhelmed By Insecurity by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
Buhari will handle security
Osunbande will handle the economy

All na wash..

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Year 2000: Tinubu Increased Law Student Bursary From 5,000 To 40,000 / Orji Kalu For President, BILLBOARDS Seen All Over Bayelsa / Robotic Border Patrol Dogs Just Like In Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.