Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) (31205 Views)

MC Oluomo Speaks Amidst Relationship Allegations With Wunmi Ajiboye - “regret No / Rico Swavey Was Planning The Relocate To The US, His Girlfriend Speaks(video) / Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) by BleedTears: 11:07am On Jan 28, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
I see White Money Contest for Lagos State Governor
I see him winning with large votes

I see igbos takeover lagos state

This i have seen

BABA you don forget to take your drugs again.
Re: I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) by lagosrd: 11:07am On Jan 28, 2022
I don't know the kind of discussion we want to have that will not be fruitful. Does he intends to buy Danfo for Una
Re: I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) by nokspos: 11:08am On Jan 28, 2022
take away plate ni
SultanOfPuna:

This i have seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) by TechspeciaIist(m): 11:09am On Jan 28, 2022
andysmith123:
see the mumu wey i waste money vote for?
I been think say the boy get sense.
Na now I know say whitemoney is dumb.
Clear evidence of money miss road
Re: I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) by Oluelite(m): 11:09am On Jan 28, 2022
whitemoney the wise man
Re: I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) by Okhuadams(m): 11:10am On Jan 28, 2022
andysmith123:
na you b the mumu

3 Likes

Re: I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) by franchasng: 11:14am On Jan 28, 2022
WesternOligarch:
A strategic smart nyamiri......not the jobless 0sus on nairaland.
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) by Nyanmiridunce: 11:14am On Jan 28, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

This i have seen
Didn't you see Dangote buying the whole southeast for cashew plantation?

4 Likes

Re: I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) by KingMack(m): 11:19am On Jan 28, 2022
This White Money jus dey visit people uppandan undecided no finish your small money for transportation and security oo..our money no get value again

Re: I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) by ComeToJesus: 11:29am On Jan 28, 2022
Lovelife433:
White money is a F00l and not a real Igbo man. Ewu cambia.

What have you guys profited from tribalism? Free the guy. He is not a tribal bigot.
Re: I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) by perez100: 11:31am On Jan 28, 2022
Let me inform my Igbo brothers here. Probably, you have not met Oluomo before. Am Igbo but to be sincere, Oluomo is a very nice man. We both have met and discussed on many occasions. He loves everybody no matter your tribe.

He does not believe in partiality when it comes to telling you the truth. Oluomo is my man.

Just like Soworo - the day I met him made me to admire him. I used to speak against him based on what I heard about him but I didn't know he was such a nice man. I have met with him 2 times

2 Likes

Re: I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) by Juanmike(m): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

This i have seen
You are not false prophet, stop mimicking.
Re: I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) by Thebig4: 11:41am On Jan 28, 2022
Are you guys ok ? So white money should not met and discuss with mc oluomo because he is igbo or what?You people should better stop this nonsense he is free to mingle and dine with any one. Nonsense!
Re: I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) by snoopz: 11:45am On Jan 28, 2022
Mc no dey lie say you dey suprised...
He must have called that he is coming and you must have given him time and day to come

This one no kuku reduce fuel price
Re: I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) by federal9: 11:47am On Jan 28, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Didn't you see Dangote buying the whole southeast for cashew plantation?

I hope you know that the governor can still take back the land from him.

Use your brain

1 Like

Re: I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) by Nyanmiridunce: 11:52am On Jan 28, 2022
federal9:

I hope you know that the governor can still take back the land from him.

Use your brain
Same way all your lands in Lagos are just temporarily occupied. When it's needed, the state gets them back.

Happy?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) by MufasaLion: 11:53am On Jan 28, 2022
Belial06:
So were all progressive minded Nigerians

We don't understand how the a brand ambassador can associatie with a tout, a thug and a political assassin.

Bring proof of this. If you get sued for libel, you will start crying.
Re: I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) by onlyempress(f): 11:57am On Jan 28, 2022
White money dey plot him graph una dey curse am cheesy cheesy cheesy how many plots una don do in one year
Re: I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) by federal9: 11:58am On Jan 28, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Same way all your lands in Lagos are just temporarily occupied. When it's needed, the state gets them back.

Happy?

The difference between the two is test one has most of her people widely spread across the whole of Lagos, while the other just occupies a given area.

Use your brain while quoting me. I don't argue with shallow-minded people like you.
Re: I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) by Nyanmiridunce: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
federal9:

The difference between the two is test one has most of her people widely spread across the whole of Lagos, while the other just occupies a given area.

Use your brain while quoting me. I don't argue with shallow-minded people like you.
5 southeast states is a 'given area'? I give up on you boy.

1 Like

Re: I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) by reachyusuf: 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
visit https://modernware.com.ng for your Seamless Payment and digital solution for your business
Re: I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

This i have seen
Not bad grin
Re: I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

This i have seen

You day always see things.
Re: I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) by Dmacqh(m): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
The way Whitemoney is visiting politicians , and big names , I won’t be surprised to see him contest for a political position in this country .
Re: I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) by Omodua(m): 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

This i have seen
Concentrate on your northern region where nothing works. Apart from insurgency and banditry. White money is apolitical and he is visiting stakeholders in Lagos state. MC Oluomo is one of them. So,it's not a matter of Ndigbo taking over Lagos state.
It shall not be well with you and your generation for promoting hate.
Re: I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) by SultanOfPuna: 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
Omodua:
Concentrate on your northern region where nothing works. Apart from insurgency and banditry. White money is apolitical and he is visiting stakeholders in Lagos state. MC Oluomo is one of them. So,it's not a matter of Ndigbo taking over Lagos state.
It shall not be well with you and your generation for promoting hate.
It shall be well with me and my family forever and ever
I pray your generations dont end up as Mc olumos slaves.

1 Like

Re: I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) by seyz91(m): 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
cheesy

That white money scammed alot of people in tat house then
andysmith123:
Re: I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) by Allisgud: 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
Imagine white money before Fame,mc for no allow near him side o na him thugs go woze am
Re: I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) by EmmaLege: 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
whiteberry grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE / Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged / Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.