Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

You Won't Believe What Happened To This Couple - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won't Believe What Happened To This Couple (274 Views)

Checkout This Couple’s Epic Transformation (see Stunning Photos) / Checkout Viral Nak*d Pre Wedding Photo Of This Couple / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe What Happened To This Couple by KoboKing: 10:18am On Jan 28, 2022
WHAT A WIICKED WORLD!

I can't believe this couple here are see is no come marriage not do forgot about that she them thought now people everybody point put it her in come no dose them marriage not do things now close she them don't but people not d anything and she them he chai!
What a painful act!
Re: You Won't Believe What Happened To This Couple by Jeon(f): 10:20am On Jan 28, 2022
KoboKing:
WHAT A WIICKED WORLD!

I can't believe this couple here are see is no come marriage not do forgot about that she them thought now people everybody point put it her in come no dose them marriage not do things now close she them don't but people not d anything and she them he chai!
What a painful act!

UR SENTENCE IS WRECKING MYSELF.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Happened To This Couple by Justice4Toto: 10:30am On Jan 28, 2022
This is serious like Ur vocabulary

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Having Problem Talking To Girls / You Need To Listen To This, This Is A Huge Blessing. A Friend Sent It / How To End Premature Ejaculation Kpata Kpata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.