Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) (24672 Views)

Kano Anti-Corruption Agency To Summon Sanusi Over Corruption Charges / EFCC Sets Up Special Team To Grill Fayose Over Corruption Charges / Court Orders EFCC To Investigate Oshiomhole Over Corruption Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by ma373733(m): 11:28am On Jan 28, 2022
Seun360:

One thing that will always remain constant is, an Igbo man can never be a democratic elected Nigerian President.

North has ruled
South has ruled
West have ruled

You can't believe it's east turn okwia grin why? Because you hate truth justice and fairness
This is the beginning of your painment

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by socialmediaman: 11:28am On Jan 28, 2022
Invictuse:
A case Tinubu was discharged n acquitted with compensation

Same as Ibori. In fact, Tinubu was discharged on grounds of technicalities. Don’t even go there

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by PrinceOfLagos: 11:30am On Jan 28, 2022
YellowMayor:

But he was exonerated. Wasn't he?

James Ibori too right ?
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by victooman: 11:36am On Jan 28, 2022
rxmusa:
Jagaban! A visionary and selfless individual.
If I no vote for this person, my PVC is useless
it is indeed useless, if that is what u intend to do with it.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Seun360(m): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2022
ma373733:

North has ruled
South has ruled
West have ruled

You can't believe it's east turn okwia grin why? Because you hate truth justice and fairness
This is the beginning of your painment

Good luck.
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by akin9ja78(m): 11:39am On Jan 28, 2022
Who ever is behind this post cant win. Tinubu is not getting vote on social media. He is working. Later u guys go say him don rig
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Convention107: 11:40am On Jan 28, 2022
I remember those days on AIT. who else does?
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by PrinceOfLagos: 11:41am On Jan 28, 2022
Very shameful for a man his age
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Westchester(m): 11:41am On Jan 28, 2022
Go to hell with your Tinubu you slave!!

Fafesot:

I won't go to the gutter with you, but I think there's disconnection between your brain and fingers that you used to type this..
Until you know that your bitterness here on nairaland against Tinubu's ambition is inconsequential, you won't stop spilling rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by richie240: 11:41am On Jan 28, 2022
As incredulous as ur assertion may sound, d average Igbo man is constantly and continuously making enemies for himself and his unborn generation.

Except a coup happens or d Almighty God make a miracle for them or democracy ceases to be a game of numbers, he go be like 'jamb' o!
cool
Seun360:

One thing that will always remain constant is, an Igbo man can never be a democratic elected Nigerian President.
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by PrinceOfLagos: 11:55am On Jan 28, 2022
richie240:
As incredulous as ur assertion may sound, d average Igbo man is constantly and continuously making enemies for himself and his unborn generation.

Except a coup happens or d Almighty God make a miracle for them or democracy ceases to be a game of numbers, he go be like 'jamb' o!
cool

You're talking rubbish

You that your region has produced presidents what have you achieved?

And how has your region better than any other region in areas of development or individual progress?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by WATCHOVER(m): 11:56am On Jan 28, 2022
Enough of this Tinubu News, Tinubu did dis and dat
All this is his strategy to make his name Nigerians third stanza of Nigeria’s National Anthem
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by jneutron4000: 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
[s]
PrinceOfLagos:
Pictured here
[/s]
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by jneutron4000: 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
God bless Tinubu
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by techWriter3: 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
A criminal thing to Bring and governs Nigerians. Chukwu aju!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by GGirll: 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin

You are funny and annoying at the same time, portable for that matter. grin
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by joe1309: 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
You thief calling someone a criminal
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by HRMK: 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
likewise saraki.likewise bode george,likewise fayose and every other elected politician!what else
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by richie240: 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lolz...and under whose regime was he acquitted and under which party biko? Good luck Azikiwe Jonathan.....and PDP - d opposition party!
If it had bn under an apc-led govt now, una for get mouth!
Go an rest bikonu!
cool

Macphenson:

The case was not instituted by GEJ, it was by code of conduct tribunal, you people just chose to peddle lies.
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by richie240: 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
Hehehehe.......o thou child of emotion-over-logic, I know d 'meat' of my comment has flown over ur head grin
Keep wailing!
cool

PrinceOfLagos:

You're talking rubbish

You that your region has produced presidents what have you achieved?

And how has your region better than any other region in areas of development or individual progress?
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by PrinceOfLagos: 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by olamike02: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kriss216:
A criminal want to come and rule Nigeria.

Chukwu aju!
Chukwu maa ju yin sinu lagoon ni.
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Macphenson: 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
richie240:
Lolz...and under whose regime was he acquitted and under which party biko? Good luck Azikiwe Jonathan.....and PDP - d opposition party!
If it had bn under an apc-led govt now, una for get mouth!
Go an rest bikonu!
cool

Daladi.Umar is still the CCT under Buhari regime proving that CCT transcends both party and regime.
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by richie240: 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
Good, I see say u get sense, I like am like dt!
The bottomline be say the 'oppressor' of PDP could not be convicted under d ruling pdp party which goes to show that there wasn't any interference with justice.

If he had bn discharged and acquitted under an apc-led govt of which he is a national leader, I know say una nor go let parzin hear word!

Orji uzor Kalu an ex-convict is there but d same hypocritical ppl that wail over an unconvicted' tinubu see Kalu as a hero!
The same hypocritical clowns that see tinubu as an 'ancient of days' are d same ppl 'atikulating' behind an older Atiku!

Taaaaa dia!
cool
Macphenson:

Daladi.Umar is still the CCT under Buhari regime proving that CCT transcends both party and regime.
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Macphenson: 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
richie240:
Good, I see say u get sense, I like am like dt!
The bottomline be say the 'oppressor' of PDP could not be convicted under d ruling pdp party which goes to show that there wasn't any interference with justice.

If he had bn discharged and acquitted under an apc-led govt of which he is a national leader, I know say una nor go let parzin hear word!

Orji uzor Kalu an ex-convict is there but d same hypocritical ppl that wail over a 'corrupt' tinubu see Kali as a hero!
The same hypocritical clowns that see tinubu as an 'ancient of days' are d same ppl 'atikulating' behind an older Atiku!

Taaaaa dia!
cool

First of all the case was struck out, no judgement was pronounced by the court. They are two different things. He wasnt discharged and acquitted.

And please stop lieing against people. Nobody sees Orji Uzor Kalu as a hero. Personally I celebrated when he was put in prison before the abaracadabra because he was the one that planted the evil seed of bad governance bedevling Abia State now.

I will celebrate if Orji Kalu goes to jail, will you celebrate if Tinubu goes to jail for raping Lagos?

Answer the question and understand the difference between me and you.
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Ekpoudom: 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Pictured here

Thug of Aba that calls himself princeoflagos, you’re shameless.

He was in court and was discharged and acquitted. Jonathan and PDP did everything to bring him down but they found none.

Your heroes Saraki and Orji Uzor Kalu are clean, right? Ori eyin omo cannibals yi ti daru patapata.

Looks like the mkpurimirin that you people drink has destroyed every sense in your brain.

Orji Uzor Kalu was rightly found guilty and jailed but arrange patchwork through the system got him freed on technicalities but you won’t mention that.

Nairaland hates APC and Tinubu and they’re using you children of hate to do their dirty work. Awon egbekegbe!
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Ekpoudom: 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
Macphenson:

First of all the case was struck out, no judgement was pronounced by the court. They are two different things. He wasnt discharged and acquitted.

And please stop lieing against people. Nobody sees Orji Uzor Kalu as a hero. Personally I celebrated when he was put in prison before the abaracadabra because he was the one that anted the evil seed of bad governance bedevling Abia State now.

I will celebrate if Orji Kalu goes to jail, will you celebrate if Tinubu goes to jail for raping Lagos?

Answer the queation and understand the difference between me and you.

Looks like it’s Akpu you have in your head instead of a brain. If a case was struck out, it might mean it was done for want of diligent prosecution (where the idiots who bring the case had no proper evidence in the first place and only sought to embarrass the accused and see if they might be in luck with a compromised judge).

It could also be because the facts pleaded against the accused cannot stand the rigours of the law (and that is why proper nations don’t file a case against you except they go through the DPP for advice).

It could also be because the court lacks jurisdiction. You cannot put something on nothing.

By the way, if your lords and masters (those who pay your e-rat stipends) actually had a case, they had the option of going to higher courts of appeal but they refused to.

You are as insane as those who sent you on this lunatic errand. Go and tell them you need more e-rats. May your hatred consume all of you.
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Kdon2: 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jostoman:
Lazy Lagos youths always in my house for free money. grin grin This one strong o grin

grin
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Kdon2: 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kriss216:
A criminal want to come and rule Nigeria.

Chukwu aju!

Bring a politician that is not a criminals from your region let's appraise him. Mofo
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Zion243(m): 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu can never be the president

Yahoo boy, so you also have voice on this matter?

A thief is a thief, so you should shut up!
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by SarkinYarki: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jostoman:
Lazy Lagos youths always in my house for free money. grin grin This one strong o grin

Omo any time I pass his gate I see them sitting across the road cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It / The Most Respected & Honoured Man In Nigeria Currently / VAT Amendments: NBA, SANs Caution NASS, Fault FIRS Planned Revenue Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.