Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. (26362 Views)

Confused, I Don't Know Which Way To Go / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English / Confused: I Don't Know Which One To Go For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Mosesmo6: 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
u gat me flabbergasted
SultanOfPuna:
Go smoke some weed, calm down and meditate.
When you start getting High
Gently from your heart, Ask the Most High to show you the way.

Carry Dry Gin and pour on the ground for your ancestors.
Shout at them, tell them are they not ashamed that their generation are suffering. While they are 6 feet underground sipping dry gin.

Tell them to better sit up and use their powers to help their son.
If possible carry cane and flog on the ground 7 times. Your Ancestors go feel am

Lastly, postrste infront of your mother. Not father ooh, postrate to her tell her to bless you.
After she bless you.
Leave your home and enter the city. Dont look back when you are leaving home.

Once you do this, youre life will Change For Good
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by melonsgroup: 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
Angy55:

Why not create your own thread
sorry sir
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by msMonyei: 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
waploger:
Capless Manchi...... Just pray and salama to senior man and don't forget to put in your 99 intelligence..

99.1 fm

1 Like

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by xtremeTall(m): 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Go smoke some weed, calm down and meditate.
When you start getting High
Gently from your heart, Ask the Most High to show you the way.

Carry Dry Gin and pour on the ground for your ancestors.
Shout at them, tell them are they not ashamed that their generation are suffering. While they are 6 feet underground sipping dry gin. I see

Tell them to better sit up and use their powers to help their son.
If possible carry cane and flog on the ground 7 times. Your Ancestors go feel am

Lastly, postrste infront of your mother. Not father ooh, postrate to her tell her to bless you.
After she bless you.
Leave your home and enter the city. Dont look back when you are leaving home.

Once you do this, youre life will Change For Good
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by joyousever(f): 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
You have a good command of English, Why don't you consider teaching? Give it a thought. It's convenient enough to enable you go to school by the side. I wish you the best.
KVN1:
Good afternoon all.
I dropped out of school at 200level because I could no longer cope with my responsibilities at home and my studies altogether. Had to defer so I can continue much later in future after I achieve balance. Now I am trying to learn a skill,but for two months now, I have only been able to accumulate just a little more than ten working days at work.
When I don't go to work, I go in search of menial jobs but everything now seems like a rat race. Time is really flying and I find myself going to work (as an apprentice) on an empty stomach most times.

I can't even cope or even concentrate with neither skill nor school because of I'm so broke..

I didn't go anywhere today.. just in bed, hungry and confused.

What do you think I should do?
what's the way forward?

1 Like

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by airliner(m): 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
Fineman1759:
You can use your small data to be a telegram moderator they can pay you 0.5 bnb weekly which is like 200$ weekly

It’s easy and I can send you samples of how it works

My friends earn from it

Although it requires lots of reading

Please I would like to know how it works too
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Icepresh(m): 2:12am On Jan 29, 2022
I am still looking for a skill
Me, I have. No talent so it’s even hard
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Dangrace01: 2:32am On Jan 29, 2022
Gamesmart:

I am going to try and help you, but you must do some few things first.

Firstly, I want you to take this test.

https://www.16personalities.com/

It is completely free of charge and should take less than 10-20 minutes to complete.

Make sure you answer all questions 100% truthfully, otherwise you are wasting your own time.

When you take it, tell me your outcome.

Wow bro. Amazing!!!!!!!!.

Mediator. Are you the creator of this idea?
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Iceking1(m): 6:48am On Jan 29, 2022
Fineman1759:
You can use your small data to be a telegram moderator they can pay you 0.5 bnb weekly which is like 200$ weekly

My friends earn from it

I'm interested please
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by mrdipye(m): 8:05am On Jan 29, 2022
yemi1504:

I was on this table for almost 3 years after service.
Baba how did you leave this table?
Help a bro out biko
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by mrdipye(m): 8:06am On Jan 29, 2022
MansoryMX:

God will remove you from it bro. Just don’t give up
Amen thank you
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by yemi1504: 8:17am On Jan 29, 2022
mrdipye:

Baba how did you leave this table?
Help a bro out biko

I started at a job with a very small salary and irregular payments, moved to a very stressful SOBIC job then moved to teaching. This is why I said don't despise the days of humble beginnings, pick up any job, the work experience is way better on your CV than the gap on your CV if you are being choosy to recruiters. If you can teach, pick it up, I picked it up at my lowest ebb when I fought with my Dad for a common 2k. Such jobs are always available and keep watching out for better offers! That field is based on what you have done! Also, if you are not the booky type, pick up an handiwork, I will advise barbing, my barber picked up that job by first being an apprentice at his lowest ebb, and he is living comfortable today, he even has his own house not rented!

PS - If you can move to Ibadan, that will be great! There are two different job employment agencies I know who give out teaching jobs. Caveat though is the pay might be poor at first! But once money comes in, you feel better about yourself. That is what I realized.

1 Like

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by ma373733(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2022
savanto:

He’s going to need food in his stomach while learning, he will have to pay to learn in most cases, he will need a permit/driver’s license to operate.

What the OP needs now is a little cash to use in organizing his daily parole. In a clime like ours, you are dead without money!

May God help the OP to regain his mental health. Amen.
amen
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by waploger(m): 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
msMonyei:

99.1 fm
cheesy
naija fm
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
xperiencelove:
When you are about to complete the learning, inform me by PM. I will buy you one rechargeable wireless clipper.
Maybe God bless you Sir for giving me hope in destitution
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by xperiencelove(m): 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
No problem bro. Just PM me or mail me on xperiencelove@gmail.com for it when you are about to be freed. I will respond.
KVN1:

Maybe God bless you Sir for giving me hope in destitution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
xperiencelove:
No problem bro. Just PM me or mail me on xperiencelove@gmail.com for it when you are about to be freed. I will respond.

I won't forget Sir. Thank you once again.
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Gamesmart: 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
Dangrace01:

Wow bro. Amazing!!!!!!!!.

Mediator. Are you the creator of this idea?

No o.

It has been in existence before even I was born.
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Poleski: 5:08am On Jan 30, 2022
Some people here who gave advice forgot that it's extremely hard to hustle or "pray" when you've got an empty stomach! Hunger is dangerous. His body needs food for him to cope. 

My advice is to continue your barbing learning, but make sure you befriend a woman who can give you at least one meal per day. I know someone who did this.

Or you can work in a restaurant (to get one or two free meals) part-time by day and learn to cut hair in the evening.
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by ToheebAlatishe(m): 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
This story is not complete, there is daughter of jessabele somewhere provoking you to do what you never fit for, just calm down, and talk some sense into her. Don't loose focus. Na their way. I've been here before.
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by xperiencelove(m): 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
Bro, how is your barbing training going? Hope it progresses well?
KVN1:
Good afternoon all.
I dropped out of school at 200level because I could no longer cope with my responsibilities at home and my studies altogether. Had to defer so I can continue much later in future after I achieve balance. Now I am trying to learn a skill,but for two months now, I have only been able to accumulate just a little more than ten working days at work.
When I don't go to work, I go in search of menial jobs but everything now seems like a rat race. Time is really flying and I find myself going to work (as an apprentice) on an empty stomach most times.

I can't even cope or even concentrate with neither skill nor school because of I'm so broke..

I didn't go anywhere today.. just in bed, hungry and confused.

What do you think I should do?
what's the way forward?

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
xperiencelove:
Bro, how is your barbing training going? Hope it progresses well?
it is going very fine Bro. I really appreciate you for checking up on me. God bless you Sir.
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by alterego17: 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
Fineman1759:

My friends earn from it

Hi bro....can I get d samples of dz moderating job from u
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by xperiencelove(m): 9:56pm On May 11, 2022
Bro, how is your barbing training progress? I promised you a wireless clipper when you are through.
KVN1:

it is going very fine Bro. I really appreciate you for checking up on me. God bless you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Sified(m): 2:14pm On May 15, 2022
xperiencelove:
Bro, how is your barbing training progress? I promised you a wireless clipper when you are through.
Good man
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Ashe1000(m): 3:26pm On May 15, 2022
I love the info you're sharing
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Lotusflowerbomb: 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
Nairalanders please I need a job to sustain my life whilst learning my tech skill. I recently got laid off from my toxic work and it’s not been easy. I really want to learn this skill, but when I can’t meet my basic needs, I begin to worry.
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 9:30am On Jul 15, 2022
xperiencelove:

Wow..hahaha,

I just saw this one now...coming at the rightest time. I'm done Bro...and a wireless clipper is what I don't have yet...Thanks for coming in Brotherly..

I'm sorry for the late reply ..I don't have a phone now so I am just seeing your message through someone else's phone
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 9:33am On Jul 15, 2022
somehow:

Learn baring, become good at it, then chat me up on my mention for setup.

Please only do when you're now good at it.

Greetings Sir. I am done Boss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Please Help! My Boss Is Scared I Will Replace Her / Developing An Action Plan / All You Need To Know About Going For Nigerian Navy DSSC [personal Experience]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.