Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,619 members, 7,851,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� (1346 Views)

Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) / Egona Abraham Exposed!!!! / Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� by Laladoja123: 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hasn’t he been sleeping with the MissPSL for years. I believe you if you insist that he tried to take you to bed. There are some married women in the platform that he’s still asking out despite this. He probably lacks self control and that doesn’t befit a leader he claims to be.
Personally, I suggest you just ignore him. I see all he says about you on the channel but don’t let that get at you. Everybody knows who the liar is

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinmark Group Founder, Marksman Reportedly Arrested In Enugu / Alfa’ Captured Having Sxx With Mad Woman In Ibadan / Man Shocked To See Two Blind Beggars Operating Phones(pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.