Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Davido: Puma To Launch 30BG Fashion Line Soon - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: Puma To Launch 30BG Fashion Line Soon (18725 Views)

Fake Davido’s Puma Collection Surfaces Online Days After Release (photos) / Wizkid Announced As New Face Of Puma Sportswear In Striking New Campaign Images / Cardi B Stuns In Sexy Bodysuit To Hubby Offset’s Fashion Line Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: Puma To Launch 30BG Fashion Line Soon by Rekyz(m): 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Davido's to the world
Re: Davido: Puma To Launch 30BG Fashion Line Soon by Carlyboi(m): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Fit be audio like that like Air O.B.O,chioma’s Porsche and assurance and the 250m donation to orphanages this loud mouth no Dey tire to say things that won’t happen.

1 Like

Re: Davido: Puma To Launch 30BG Fashion Line Soon by Openyamind111(m): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
No need to make it known to the public yet.. let it materialize first.. Wizzy kare cool
Re: Davido: Puma To Launch 30BG Fashion Line Soon by GodsGrace33(m): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
[quote author=Chijeep post=109764315]E BE LIKE SAY THIS DAVIDO DON DEY GO DOWN SMALL SMALL...
THE WAY HE'S NOW SEEKING ATTENTION IS TOO DISTURBING.
[i]I mean no HASH words

Who do you undecided
Re: Davido: Puma To Launch 30BG Fashion Line Soon by Elibaba1: 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
Chijeep:
E BE LIKE SAY THIS DAVIDO DON DEY GO DOWN SMALL SMALL...
THE WAY HE'S NOW SEEKING ATTENTION IS TOO DISTURBING.
I mean no HASH words

Finally, Someone wey don code.
Re: Davido: Puma To Launch 30BG Fashion Line Soon by socialmediaman: 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
So 30 Billion in the account finally? grin
Re: Davido: Puma To Launch 30BG Fashion Line Soon by HIPROFILE(m): 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
endsarrrs:
grin

Have you been throwing away POTATO PEELS?...... Dont anymore
.........Soak them in cold water overnight to soften them and thereafter add
salt, a pinch of sugar and lemon juice. Leave the mixture under hot sun for 6
hours for the water to evaporate.
After the water has eveporated wrap the peels in a black airtight polythene bag
and wait for ten minutes before carefully throwing them in the dustbin coz I
don't know what you are trying to prepare...

Nkapi!
Re: Davido: Puma To Launch 30BG Fashion Line Soon by eakenbor: 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
The guy mata tire person.
Carlyboi:
Fit be audio like that like Air O.B.O,chioma’s Porsche and assurance and the 250m donation to orphanages this loud mouth no Dey tire to say things that won’t happen.
Re: Davido: Puma To Launch 30BG Fashion Line Soon by Cokahot: 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
Size 8.5 needed. Fubu l
Platinum fubu,fat Albert edition, limited edition.

Re: Davido: Puma To Launch 30BG Fashion Line Soon by flemblem(m): 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
Wonderboy01:
So we should do wat

Kill yourself ��…. Wonder y u no fit read and pass. Stop commenting nonsense on every news , instead just pass. If davido decide to make money from is fart today, e go still make am. Sit down there with your itel and shared data Dey form king of Nairaland. Animal in “felas voice”.
Re: Davido: Puma To Launch 30BG Fashion Line Soon by Belial06: 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
post=109764282:
O.B.O, From Glory to Glory.

Babes and Guys,

Hustle ooo, make your child no go vomit garri for class

Hustle ooo, make Shoprite no be like USA for ur pikin eye

Hustle o make bank charges nor spoil money weh you wan withdraw!

Hustle ooo.....

We don talk our own.

We Rise.
cool

So this handle can be funny like this ? grin grin grin grin

Why do I even hate this monicker sef? Wetin you do me sef? Let me try and remember so I dont laugh at your Jokes again
Re: Davido: Puma To Launch 30BG Fashion Line Soon by iscom(m): 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
OK
Re: Davido: Puma To Launch 30BG Fashion Line Soon by Wumex91: 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
someone please help me with something to eat. 0157379858 Gtbank. God bless the giver.
Re: Davido: Puma To Launch 30BG Fashion Line Soon by Seaseason07: 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
endsarrrs:
grin

Ori e ti daru
Re: Davido: Puma To Launch 30BG Fashion Line Soon by Whitebeer2k: 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
You day sleep wen machala was doing partnership with Nike...go sleep you're full of crap OBO make you go reason something better...set won copy!!
Re: Davido: Puma To Launch 30BG Fashion Line Soon by samwillyco1(m): 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
What money cannot do doesn't exist
Re: Davido: Puma To Launch 30BG Fashion Line Soon by samwillyco1(m): 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
endsarrrs:
grin

grin grin grin grin
You no well at all but send your aza for weekend chop chop or if you are in Onitsha dm me and come to ShopRite on Sunday and shop small grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido: Puma To Launch 30BG Fashion Line Soon by Eastcaostboy: 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
Brika:

That puma classic cost me 78k to show up
Re: Davido: Puma To Launch 30BG Fashion Line Soon by chaloskyx: 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
lol puma you no go make profit o cause me i wont buy and 30BG puma attire
Re: Davido: Puma To Launch 30BG Fashion Line Soon by bahdpersona(m): 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
[quote author=FuckDModz post=109764283] He'll probably buy all the shit and share amongst his crew.

Because...[/quote FYI. I'll buy one
Re: Davido: Puma To Launch 30BG Fashion Line Soon by KingDash: 12:33am On Jan 29, 2022
audio.. this guy shameless.
Re: Davido: Puma To Launch 30BG Fashion Line Soon by seenter84: 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
Japhet and tersoo cruise
Gbo gbo panes house

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ / Omoni Oboli Shares Family Christmas Photo / Damiete Charles-granville Without Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.