Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term (12636 Views)

I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order / Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term by yyba: 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You didn't answer my question... Where are you from ?

Guy, I get your receipt plenty for hand
but is he saying the truth about where you actually came from ?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term by gbolswag(m): 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
Just consult Tinubu
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term by President2001(m): 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
Big lie no Gorvenor that doesn't have plan for second tenure in first term
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term by Newton85: 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
Gadafii:
Baba point and kill, lagosians wey you killfor toll gate abi

Lagosians no send ur papa, without the federal might, in a free and fair election, you can't win
What's your business with Lagos, meth cannibal?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Sanwo Eko, Tinubu ATM machine

The blood of the EndSars protesters you called the military to shoot at Lekki toll gate still crying for justice

Get ready to vacate that seat after the expiration of your first term misrule of our beloved Lagos

Eko O ni baje

the blood of igbo people dump in Oyi river nko? Sanwoolu second term is a settle case

who invited military to kill thousand of igbo youths? who kill Ikonso? foolish Igbo kid

for doing Itamaga/Elepe road, and making effect in ikorodu town at large, you get our vote for your second term

no going back in making Lagos get to the greater height....
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term by emmykk(m): 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
helinues:

So Tinubu stole the money belonging to your family? Your state or your region?

This a useless comment I swear. Where you possessed when you made this post

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term by one4GOD(f): 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term by PrinceOfLagos: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

the blood of igbo people dump in Oyi river nko?

I think this question should be directed at Igbo people

I am Yoruba and Lagos is my home . But you can believe what you wanna
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I think this question should be directed at Igbo people

I am Yoruba and Lagos is my home . But you can believe what you wanna

igbo land is not a place you can be denying, for the fact igbo are facing challenges doesn't mean you should denied them

any human that can deny his/her ancestral land is not worth existing, everyone has a source, you're from Anambra deal with that

beside I dont care where your slow brain emanated from, the fact is igbo life is not a chicken life, those that wasted their youths and got them killed like a ram should be questioned

Lagos is your home pieces you there
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term by oyeb15: 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
Years after years, tenure after tenure, things remain the same and some get worse.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term by PrinceOfLagos: 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

igbo land is not a place you can be denying, for the fact igbo are facing challenges doesn't mean you should denied them

any human that can deny his/her ancestral land is not worth existing, everyone has a source, you're from Anambra deal with that

beside I dont care where your slow brain emanated from, the fact is igbo life is not a chicken life, those that wasted their youths and for them killed like a ram should be questioned

Lagos is your home pieces you there
You can rant all you want from now till the end of this world , still won't change the fact that I am Yoruba and a true son of this Lagos

Omo Eko ni mi , but you can believe what you want to believe
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term by VanuatuWycombe: 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
You wey already know you go wan do 8 years even before you submit your form when contesting for the first term.

Who you wan begin dey full now over consultation?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You can rant all you want from now till the end of this world , still won't change the fact that I am Yoruba and a true son of this Lagos

Omo Eko ni mi , but you can believe what you want to believe

last Anambra gubernatorial election expose your fraud

a total disgrace for denying igbo land, you can still criticize and make your point without denying your origin

I detest people with complex inferiority
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term by tommylee(m): 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sorry if I may ask what is wrong with Donald Duke running as a presidential aspirant or even becoming the president of this country the man's track record when he was governor of Cross rivers seems impressive.
Moreover he has age on his side he his just 60yrs old but looks 45, he is innovative,dynamite,handsome and very experienced.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term by PrinceOfLagos: 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

last Anambra gubernatorial election expose your fraud

a total disgrace for denying igbo land, you can still criticize and make your point without denying your origin

I detest people with complex inferiority

For your mind now your comment make sense

So I can't support my preferred candidate because I'm not Igbo?

I don't play politics of hate and tribalism like you and your fellow APC Nairaland zone , my kind of Yoruba is different .
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term by scabele(m): 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
Don't stress yourself,allow another person to continue from where you stop
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term by Makinaki: 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
Abeggi! Na Lagosians put you there? You better consult the Lion of Bourdoillon o.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term by BewareOf419: 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
Big fat lie
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
Na Ogun go kill u there!

U criminal bastard... Who are the lagosian ur matherfvcking ass wan consult if not criminal Tinubu?

Ogun kill all of una together!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term by sulphonate2000: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
Well, Mr Governor ride on
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term by Gadafii: 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
Newton85:
What's your business with Lagos, meth cannibal?
Lagos belongs to everyone and no one in particular, u can hit your conical head on a brick, u afonja head mining beast cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term by Indispensable85(m): 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
Tinubu na Lagosians? Lol.....
You've done well though.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term by PrudencyFeats: 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
Does he know the houses of Lago Ian's?

I guess he meant consulting Tinubu and this party elders Ambode refuses the share Lagos money to.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term by TheSameGuy(m): 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
You deserve Second tenure and you've gotten it already.

Infact I was amazed at your achievements, you've done beyond expectations.

I can't believe this is a man Ambode referred to as a mentally disturbed person. Politics played too far
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term by BleedTears: 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
helinues:

Would something happen to you if you did not mention Tinubu in any of your comments? Just curious
Why at the mention of TINUBU, body go dey pepper you self?

I think both of you are the same.
He can't say something without mentioning TINUBU
You cannot see someone mention TINUBU and pass
Tuwel for both of you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term by b1olat: 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
Better still, almighty God is in better position to be consulted. Wishing you devine guidance and protection.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term by techWriter3: 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
I dewan Ibile and Lagos is my federal Where not you from ?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term by einsteine(m): 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
He will consult one and only one person. His master.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term by Newton85: 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
Gadafii:
Lagos belongs to everyone and no one in particular, u can hit your conical head on a brick, u afonja head mining beast cheesy
Same way Anambla, Enugu, Imo, Abia, and Enugu belong to everyone and not you meth cannibals in particular.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term by Gadafii: 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
Newton85:
Same way Anambla, Enugu, Imo, Abia, and Enugu belong to everyone and not you meth cannibals in particular.
yeahh, you are right

Most of Lagos businesses are owned by igbos, all what you lots do is agbero, tilumbu urchins

Better go back to your village before fulani herdsmen sack your grandpa and grandma, I heard some of your folks are already learning french in republic du Benin cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term by ZaramT: 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
By Lagosians we already know you mean Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Mother's 70th Birthday ( Photos) / Police Teargas BBOG Members In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.