Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Guided By The Spirit Of Truth - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Guided By The Spirit Of Truth (1521 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Why Be Guided By The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guided By The Spirit Of Truth by Sweetnecta: 12:39am On Jun 23, 2011
Re: Guided By The Spirit Of Truth by yommyuk: 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2011
@Sweetnecta

@Joeagbaje and yommyuk; ^^^^^^^^^^^ you have entered the same camp as joeagbaje
If it is Christ's Camp that you are refering to, you are absolutely right cool

1 John 4:1 warns us
Dear friends, do not believe everyone who claims to speak by the Spirit. You must test them to see if the spirit they have comes from God. For there are many false prophets in the world.
John 17:14-15
I have given them your word. And the world hates them because they do not belong to the world. I am not asking you to take them out of the world, but to keep them safe from the evil one.
joeagbaje must be wrong here f he says there is no prophet coming, yet apart from the false prophets who will fail the 'spirit test', somebody is to pass it who will give the them His word. please explain all of these and you claim below

I see that your are coming into this discussion with your Prophet mohammed the 'comforter' mindset. However the main theme of this topic is more about the 'Spirit' and not the prophet. The key concern raised in this topic is about so called prophets and MOGs out there who claim to speak on behalf of the 'Spirit of Truth' (the Holy Spirit), but in reality are not.

Applying this concept to Prophet Mohammed, how do we know that his testimonies are from God. Correct me if I am wrong. According to history we were told that it was Angel Gabriel that gave him the message of the koran. How can we be sure that it is not an angel of darkness parading as an angel of light.

Secondly, in regards to the interpretation of the message that Phophet Mohammed recieved, how do we know which kind of spirit that was influencing Mohammed at the time. I am of the opinon that deep within Prophet Mohammed accepted Christ as lord and savior. If not, His message is of the devil. That should be your major concern.
Re: Guided By The Spirit Of Truth by Sweetnecta: 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2011
@Yommyuk; « #33 on: Today at 08:08:53 PM »
[Quote]@Sweetnecta

@Joeagbaje and yommyuk; ^^^^^^^^^^^ you have entered the same camp as joeagbaje
If it is Christ's Camp that you are refering to, you are absolutely right Cool[/Quote]i'm sure the likes of nuclearboy, enigma and co will say joeagbaje and now that you are in his camp are far away from christ. if you are still insisting that you are in the camp of christ, you are just saying it, just the same way that the original camp was not organized by christ, what only his name was borrowed, in the same way some fashion designer' names are borrowed on a product just to make the uneducated shoppers to buy 'fake' goods. anyway here is what a jewish rabbi says about his camp and then your camp; https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-696595.0.html

[Quote]Quote
1 John 4:1 warns us
Dear friends, do not believe everyone who claims to speak by the Spirit. You must test them to see if the spirit they have comes from God. For there are many false prophets in the world.
John 17:14-15
I have given them your word. And the world hates them because they do not belong to the world. I am not asking you to take them out of the world, but to keep them safe from the evil one.
joeagbaje must be wrong here f he says there is no prophet coming, yet apart from the false prophets who will fail the 'spirit test', somebody is to pass it who will give the them His word. please explain all of these and you claim below

I see that your are coming into this discussion with your Prophet mohammed the 'comforter' mindset. However the main theme of this topic is more about the 'Spirit' and not the prophet. The key concern raised in this topic is about so called prophets and MOGs out there who claim to speak on behalf of the 'Spirit of Truth' (the Holy Spirit), but in reality are not.[/Quote]if all prophets to come after the john verse in your bibles were to be false, there would be any reason to test and see that they are false or one may just be true. if this is the way your bibles speak, no wonder you are uninformed and do not know that a test process is to confirm one of the two possibilities; false prophet which will not be from God or true prophet from God. it is ironic that the bibles say God is not the Author of confusion, yet the bibles are meshed in confusion. can the bibles be from God and no parts of them are from others? when your biblical verses mention prophet, we can say he is not human, but holy spirit which you have in itself called God. why should God be waiting for God to speak to him, before he speaks to humans? why should God be reporting back to God about him delivering the word of God to humans, and their rejection of it. God, if he is the one truly talking to human, will not need reporting to God because He is God and without Hm there is no God, and therefore there is no God for God to report to, as prophet must report to God The Master, in order to fulfill the prophetic duty? yommyuk, joeagbaje, and co, ee ma ton ara yi. asiri gbogbo yin, Olorun to da jesu ti tu fun awa imale gbogbo agbaiye.

[Quote] Applying this concept to Prophet Mohammed, how do we know that his testimonies are from God. Correct me if I am wrong. According to history we were told that it was Angel Gabriel that gave him the message of the koran. How [b]can we be sure that it is not an angel of darkness parading as an angel of ligh[/b]t.]/Quote]you could have made sense if you produce a single thing that the Quran contains that without any doubt it is obvious that is wrong or incorrect. that would have helped your cause that your mere supposition. i am going to provide proofs that the bible is wrong. one example would be sufficient but i will give you two to show many more, hence we can't trust the bibles to be correct, except the Quran you can't prove wrong supports any part, then that part is accepted;

1]. the bibles say in the OT the innocent child Ismael beloved by the Friend of God, Abraham the father of true faith [singular], will be a wild ass in quality, tell me what he did that will remotely be taken as a bad quality? remember that his opposite in quality of behavior is supposed to be his brother Isaac, and not their descendants. what bad quality that Isaac reported that was from big brother Ishmael who he remained friendly with even till and definitely beyond the burial of their father? if you are deceitful enough to transfer the wild ass quality to the present day arabs, then transfer the supposed good behavior of Isaac on the present day jews. lets see which group his hands are on his neighbors and the hands of his neighbors on him. i will definitely remind you that it is under muslim rules in jerusalem and andalusia that jews have found peaces. i will remind you of the many times the jews people were sacked and dispersed all over the world. i will remind you of german nazi and his anger against the jews. you live in uk. you know how white people hate the jews, except they keep it in their closets like behind the door homosexuals before they come out. i will start from the children and the wife of isaac, then his grand children, then their egyptian oppression and their killing all the way to canaan, creating the worst killing field[s] that mankind will ever know.

2]. jesus said he will come back before the disciples were depleted. did he come back, while you are still expecting him in your never to happen rapture? how many times will he come back, or do you have a disciple lying dormant somewhere so that he will spring up when jesus comes in the future?

i can give you many more, because the voice of jeremiah has confirmed your bibles to be corrupt books. no wonder you people are saying God regrets, have baby, etc, etc.

[Quote]Secondly, in regards to the interpretation of the message that Phophet Mohammed recieved, how do we know which kind of spirit that was influencing Mohammed at the time. I am of the opinon that deep within Prophet Mohammed accepted Christ as lord and savior. If not, His message is of the devil. That should be your major concern.[/Quote]there is no interpretation, but explanation because each verse is heavy, very heavy. if Muhammad [as] was correct in the case of Ab Lahab [chapter 111] and you can't produce a verse that was to be fulfilled but never was, then your smear campaign will not work. by the way, the last 4 verses of Surah Baqarah was given to Muhammad [as] in heaven during the Isra wa Miraj to his Creator. jibril [as] was not involved in this. Muhammad [as] was the only human that went to heaven from the earth and return.

if jesus couldn't save himself and called to God Who you said rejected the request, who needs helpless jesus to be The Lord and or The savor, except people who are pagans in a different version than the pagan type of pagan9ja?
[/quote]
Re: Guided By The Spirit Of Truth by nuclearboy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2011
@Sweetsacharin or whats your moniker?

Pls go to the muslim section. If we start on why "holy" Mo can't be the spirit and bringer of truth, you will start foaming at the mouth.

One easy thing - Jesus and all the other prophets led by example - of peace - and your brothers are following Mo's example and killing everyone. Or could you name one place with a sizable muslim population that is peaceful? By the way, how many wives did example "Holy" Mo have?
Re: Guided By The Spirit Of Truth by Sweetnecta: 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[Quote]« #35 on: Today at 10:58:28 PM »

@Sweetsacharin or whats your moniker?

Pls go to the muslim section. If we start on why "holy" Mo can't be the spirit and bringer of truth, you will start foaming at the mouth.

One easy thing - Jesus and all the other prophets led by example - of peace - and your brothers are following Mo's example and killing everyone. Or could you name one place with a sizable muslim population that is peaceful? By the way, how many wives did example "Holy" Mo have?[/Quote]Moses, Joshua, David, Solomon the wise, Abraham who received the blessing of prayers from Melchizedek on his 'return' were all peaceful. I need to remind you of jesus who 'peacefully' brought sword to 'peacefully' divide the family members against one another, and his 'peaceful' demand to 'peacefully' slaughter as a king those subjects who do not want him to rule over him as a king.

i can 'peacefully' in the style of jesus show you that his kingdom has no throne, foot stool, and no subject or people in his kingly court.

what a 'peaceful king'. am sure that i have made your night. its 11.27 in 9ja already.

show me one new thing that your spirit brings, and i will show you how long it has been on earth, not new. maa ton ara e. aa ngba omo ediyee ee lowo iku, alaimo ee ni won je ki owun loo jele laki ton.

aabeg run along and go sleep.
Re: Guided By The Spirit Of Truth by yommyuk: 5:33am On Jun 24, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Moses, Joshua, David, Solomon the wise, Abraham who received the blessing of prayers from Melchizedek on his 'return' were all peaceful. I need to remind you of jesus who 'peacefully' brought sword to 'peacefully' divide the family members against one another, and his 'peaceful' demand to 'peacefully' slaughter as a king those subjects who do not want him to rule over him as a king.

i can 'peacefully' in the style of jesus show you that his kingdom has no throne, foot stool, and no subject or people in his kingly court.

what a 'peaceful king'. am sure that i have made your night. its 11.27 in 9ja already.

show me one new thing that your spirit brings, and i will show you how long it has been on earth, not new. maa ton ara e. aa ngba omo ediyee ee lowo iku, alaimo ee ni won je ki owun loo jele laki ton.

Re: Guided By The Spirit Of Truth by yommyuk: 5:37am On Jun 24, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Moses, Joshua, David, Solomon the wise, Abraham who received the blessing of prayers from Melchizedek on his 'return' were all peaceful. I need to remind you of jesus who 'peacefully' brought sword to 'peacefully' divide the family members against one another, and his 'peaceful' demand to 'peacefully' slaughter as a king those subjects who do not want him to rule over him as a king.

Alhaji Sweetnecta or bitternecta, I beg evaporate from this thread jo.
Your ignorance is so raw, it makes one wanna poo to say the least. sad
Re: Guided By The Spirit Of Truth by Sweetnecta: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2011
i am happy for my ignorance that says God is Everlasting, never dies, always 1 and never a multiple personality as being a father in heaven, a son on earth and a ghost floating back and forth and in between. God is not a man. the man jesus can never be God, therefore.

and your refined '- - - -' is ready to empty your body of the stored up '- - -', get to the bathroom, fast because when it hits the fan, it will full of funk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Hear From God / How Realistic Is Tithing / SHOCKING!!! Pst. Oyedepo & Pst. Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.