Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

Kaduna Government To Spend N4 Billion On Two Million Poor Citizens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Government To Spend N4 Billion On Two Million Poor Citizens (6845 Views)

Atiku Floors Tinubu Inside Kaduna Government House / 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest / N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Government To Spend N4 Billion On Two Million Poor Citizens by Northurmate: 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
The support will be for people from urban and rural areas who have been captured in the State Social Register.

In an effort to ease poverty and ensure social inclusion among citizens in Kaduna, the state government plans to spend N4 billion this year on two million vulnerable citizens.

The support will be for people from urban and rural areas who have been captured in the State Social Register.

The state commissioner of Budget and Planning, Mohammed Sani, stated this in a keynote address, titled; “The Role of Students in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs),” which he delivered at a summit organised by the Kaduna State Students Union (KADSU), held at the Kaduna State University on Thursday in Kaduna.

Mr Sani said the government has provided the funds in the 2022 Budget for pro-poor interventions that seek to support the vulnerable and ensure social inclusion among urban and rural poor citizens across the state.

“Today’s generation of youths is the largest the world has ever known. Young people are changing the landscape with high demand for skilled opportunities. As young people, we can define the trajectory of development.

“Young people form 80 per cent of the population in Kaduna State and, therefore, are critical in determining the future of the state and represents hope for the attainment of the SDGs.

“I also urge you the students and young people to become the voice of social transformation and active citizens, while leveraging on creative ideas and technologies and interconnectedness in addition to conducting innovative research that fast-tracks the attainment of the 17 SDGs.

The Nasir El-Rufai administration has appointed young people in many key positions since he assumes office in 2015.

Among them is Mr Dattijo, who was one-time the chief of staff to the governor before being redeployed to the Ministry of Budget and Planning. Also are the commissioner for internal security, Samuel Aruwan, Hafiz Bayero, and many others.

SOURCE: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/508298-kaduna-govt-to-spend-n4-billion-on-two-million-poor-citizens-official.html

Re: Kaduna Government To Spend N4 Billion On Two Million Poor Citizens by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
Let`s kuku share all the money we av in government acct. They are not only 2million people in this country nah.

7 Likes

Re: Kaduna Government To Spend N4 Billion On Two Million Poor Citizens by Kilotat: 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
Elrufai wan Cash Out! If not, how will they know who is poor and who is not. Mitwwch... Check my Updated Signature (In my Aboki Voice)

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Government To Spend N4 Billion On Two Million Poor Citizens by Emilys: 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
I can bet my ball that more than 45% of this was done on unverifiable data

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Government To Spend N4 Billion On Two Million Poor Citizens by Kollins11: 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
We sent a neatly dressed man to the future to see what the future of Nigeria holds. But he came back looking dusty and haggard Infact since he came back he has been smiling without saying a single word like..

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna Government To Spend N4 Billion On Two Million Poor Citizens by inoki247: 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
Giveaway scam wey no go get record...

Baba wan cashout before him tenure finish....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Government To Spend N4 Billion On Two Million Poor Citizens by NwaNimo1(m): 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
Day light robbery looting!

[img]https://c./NjfLx8xexM4AAAAC/nwanimo.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Government To Spend N4 Billion On Two Million Poor Citizens by uchelouis45(m): 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
That's just N2k per person.

9 Likes

Re: Kaduna Government To Spend N4 Billion On Two Million Poor Citizens by Geeman2006: 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
Emilys:
I can bet my ball that more than 45% of this was done on unverifiable data

Then the commissioner should expect his sack letter soon.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government To Spend N4 Billion On Two Million Poor Citizens by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
Really
Re: Kaduna Government To Spend N4 Billion On Two Million Poor Citizens by GboyegaD(m): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
Election is around the corner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Government To Spend N4 Billion On Two Million Poor Citizens by dugodo: 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
Awon eleribu ijoba
Re: Kaduna Government To Spend N4 Billion On Two Million Poor Citizens by ceaser: 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
I am reporting this to www.ReportMagoMago.com at once.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government To Spend N4 Billion On Two Million Poor Citizens by Antoeni(m): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
El Rurai and Zulum are the Only Reasonable Governors in the North
Re: Kaduna Government To Spend N4 Billion On Two Million Poor Citizens by realstars: 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
Good for majery children and street begers,

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government To Spend N4 Billion On Two Million Poor Citizens by Sabadon(m): 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
I bet you half of it if not all will be embezzled

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government To Spend N4 Billion On Two Million Poor Citizens by visijo(m): 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Some girls are still trying to figure out how they can be in 7 different places in February 14th. ��

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Government To Spend N4 Billion On Two Million Poor Citizens by Brian47(m): 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
The guy is busy fixing the roads in Kaduna North and ignoring roads in Kaduna south.
And that's the only road you have to pass if you want to leave kaduna to go to Abuja and other MAJOR states.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government To Spend N4 Billion On Two Million Poor Citizens by Lanretoye(m): 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
Is that not 2k per head?,wtf!!!
Re: Kaduna Government To Spend N4 Billion On Two Million Poor Citizens by Newboss(m): 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
Urgent 2k things grin

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Government To Spend N4 Billion On Two Million Poor Citizens by affable4(m): 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
Haaaaaa. They have learnt this scam oooo.

Chai, Nigeria is gone. Money that cannot be accounted for. You can't go around asking who was given and who was not given.

APC scam model.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Government To Spend N4 Billion On Two Million Poor Citizens by gracealonev: 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
@ the rate of N2,000 per person.

Brilliant!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government To Spend N4 Billion On Two Million Poor Citizens by wileba9790: 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
Emura si shey e gbo
Re: Kaduna Government To Spend N4 Billion On Two Million Poor Citizens by Oluwaseyi456(m): 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
2023on my watch
Re: Kaduna Government To Spend N4 Billion On Two Million Poor Citizens by dasparrow: 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
These governors are good at making promises they can't keep. I don't trust them to do what they say they will do.
Re: Kaduna Government To Spend N4 Billion On Two Million Poor Citizens by Soulsymbol99: 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
The kaduna miget arranging farewell package grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has Resigned / Bode George Appointed To PDP BoT Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.