Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

How Do I Get To Gbagada From Iyana Ipaja? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get To Gbagada From Iyana Ipaja? (3021 Views)

The Struggle To Board A Bus At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos Due To Okada Ban / How Do I Get To Gbagada From Surulere? / Please I Need Direction To Gbagada!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To Gbagada From Iyana Ipaja? by The5DME(m): 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
Please I need directions to get to Gbagada from iyana ipaja. Do I need to take a bus to Maryland, or there's a bus I can take from iyana ipaja?
Please; this is urgent.

NB: I'll be going with public transport.
Re: How Do I Get To Gbagada From Iyana Ipaja? by boxymccoy(m): 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
Take a bus to Oshodi, when you get to oshodi, climb the Oshodi bridge and flag down buses going to Gbagada, tell the conductor you are alighting at dominos. From there you can navigate to where you are going

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Gbagada From Iyana Ipaja? by MufasaLion: 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
Take a bus to Oshodi. I wouldn't advise bike except you wanna meet up with whatever you wanna go do. Drop at Oshodi, then trek to the other side of the terminal/terminus. There are buses going to Gbagada.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get To Gbagada From Iyana Ipaja? by The5DME(m): 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
Thank you �
Re: How Do I Get To Gbagada From Iyana Ipaja? by QuickTrade: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
Easier way is, take a bus going to oshodi express, wen u get to oshodi express, just cross and enter gbagada new garage bus. EOD

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Does Its Take To Get A Schengen Visa. / TRAVEL TO RUSSIA,UKRAINE&LATVIA WITH STUDENT VISA IN 3 WEEKS / Looking For Places To Chill In Ikorodu, Lagos? Ever Heard Of Origin Zoo? Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.