Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Advice On Starting An Affiliate Marketing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice On Starting An Affiliate Marketing (279 Views)

Planning On Starting A Career In Cyber Security?, This Is What You Should Do. / Please I Need Advice On Starting Up Sale Of Medical And Laboratory Equipment. / Need Advice On Salary At My New Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Starting An Affiliate Marketing by Qxty(f): 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
Please I want to start an affiliate marketing training, please I need advice from people who have gone through it, I want to know if truly it pays as being projected online to be the best job after undertaking the expertnaira training,

Please advice me.
Re: Advice On Starting An Affiliate Marketing by Oluwatosyne28(m): 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
Qxty:
Please I want to start an affiliate marketing training, please I need advice from people who have gone through it, I want to know if truly it pays as being projected online to be the best job after undertaking the expertnaira training,

Please advice me.

Read the pdf below, it explains what you need to know about affiliate marketing

Re: Advice On Starting An Affiliate Marketing by Ebubu: 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
Qxty:

Please advice me.

Bro it is a very long and enduring journey before you get to that top where people make thousands of dollars a month.

Chances are you’re going to get frustrated and hang up before you reach that level.

But if you’re highly patient and keep sharpening upon sharpening your skills. In about a year and half on or less you can attain that level of thousand dollars per month, depending on how fast a learner you are.

Possible ? Yes. But takes high level of patience for several months as well as skill sharpening .

1 Like

Re: Advice On Starting An Affiliate Marketing by Smiley21: 6:21am On Jan 29, 2022
Qxty:

Please advice me.

Affiliate marketing is a good business model that can pay you only if you're serious about it and you put in the work.

It's not a get-rich-quick scheme but it will put food on your table and pay off some bills.

I'm an affiliate marketer and also a student. It's the business that's paying my fees and rent plus feedings.

So if you can do the work, I'll tell you to hop in.

To know more about how to go about it. Hit me up on +2348166510157
Re: Advice On Starting An Affiliate Marketing by Abasey(m): 8:18am On Jan 29, 2022
Affiliate Marketing is a lucrative to get into.
However, it is not for lazy people. It is not a get rich quick scheme. It requires hardwork and with a correct and knowledgeable mentorship, you'll be able to sail through go a couple of months.
You can send me a WhatsApp message on +2348125600154 to know more, if you're really interested. I'm an Affiliate Marketer.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice ( Job Related) / I Create Paypal Account For A Living / Nigerian Born Ibadan Boy, ADEBAYO ADEPOJU, Protecting America's Cyber Command

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.