Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Tecno’s Football Season Promo Ends In 4 Days! Here’s What You Need To Do To Win - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno’s Football Season Promo Ends In 4 Days! Here’s What You Need To Do To Win (536 Views)

I Used The Spark 7p For 30 Days Here Is What I Found / NIN: TELCOs Record 11.8 Million Loss Of Internet Subscribers In 4 Months / Breathtaking Smart Watch Deal. Get It Now Before The Promo Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno’s Football Season Promo Ends In 4 Days! Here’s What You Need To Do To Win by Merlissa(f): 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
Did you know you could enjoy a whopping 10% discount, get instant gift boxes, earbuds, crossbody bags and other amazing gift items when you purchase select TECNO devices? Did you also know you could win a brand new TECNO smartphone when you predict football match scores correctly? If you didn’t, then you’re missing out, as many soccer fans have been winners in the TECNO Football Season Promo!

TECNO is here again, serving its fans with cool prizes as they enjoy Africa’s biggest soccer tournament, which is already at fever pitch with fans all over Africa rooting for their favorite teams to reach the finals and go ahead to win. Sadly, our dear National team is out of the tournament, but TECNO is making it fun nonetheless, rewarding faithful football fans with a promo that can be accessed both online and offline.

What are the rewards? Brand new TECNO smartphones for lucky winners, cool discounts on select TECNO devices purchased at TECNO exclusive stores and authorized dealer outlets, as well as hundreds of TECNO branded gifts! Do I have your attention now?
Here is how you can be a winner in the TECNO football season promo. For the online promo, all you need to do is correctly predict the scores of the AFCON matches posted on TECNO's social media pages, Instagram: : @TECNOMOBILENG and Facebook: TECNO MOBILE And then you can have a chance to be one of the lucky winners of a brand new TECNO Spark 8P.

For the offline promo, all you need do is walk into any authorized TECNO store and get instant discounts upon purchasing any of these selected TECNO devices: the POP 5Pro, POVA Neo, Spark 8P, CAMON 18, and Phantom X. Once your purchase is finalized, you will also get an instant gift.

The Football Season promo runs from January 12th to the 31st of January. It’s just a few days left, so you don’t want to miss the chance to win a brand-new smartphone or buy a premium device for less. It’s a season of togetherness as football brings people closer. Take it a step further by adding a TECNO device to your family.

So don’t stop predicting, and don’t miss out on that opportunity to buy a TECNO device and you just might be one of the lucky winners! We are rooting for you!

Source: http://dailydoesit.com.ng/

Re: Tecno’s Football Season Promo Ends In 4 Days! Here’s What You Need To Do To Win by Yinksy09(m): 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
Thanks for sharing. Already participating in the online competition and congratulations to all those that have won Tecno devices and accessories
Re: Tecno’s Football Season Promo Ends In 4 Days! Here’s What You Need To Do To Win by OlofofoAdugbo1: 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
It has been predictions and winnings since #AFCON2021 started, TECNO Mobile have not been tired gifting gifts to deserving winners
Re: Tecno’s Football Season Promo Ends In 4 Days! Here’s What You Need To Do To Win by andelawhite: 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
Awoof sweet o. I wish i go dey win everytime like this.
Re: Tecno’s Football Season Promo Ends In 4 Days! Here’s What You Need To Do To Win by Idarachris84: 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
Abeg can we prolong the season a little?

It has been fun and thrilling.
Re: Tecno’s Football Season Promo Ends In 4 Days! Here’s What You Need To Do To Win by Wanni25(f): 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
Idarachris84:
Abeg can we prolong the season a little?

It has been fun and thrilling.

E b like you don win plenty things o.

Cut soap for me.
Re: Tecno’s Football Season Promo Ends In 4 Days! Here’s What You Need To Do To Win by Fonjewel0(f): 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
Currently participating!
Re: Tecno’s Football Season Promo Ends In 4 Days! Here’s What You Need To Do To Win by Kakadancefreak(f): 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
Fonjewel0:
Currently participating!

Same here!

No dulling!
Re: Tecno’s Football Season Promo Ends In 4 Days! Here’s What You Need To Do To Win by Ammaizingemmy: 8:56am On Feb 01, 2022
Please don’t end this soon. I like it kiss

1 Like

Re: Tecno’s Football Season Promo Ends In 4 Days! Here’s What You Need To Do To Win by Yinksy09(m): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
Many people are winning amazing prizes
Re: Tecno’s Football Season Promo Ends In 4 Days! Here’s What You Need To Do To Win by Sunkanmiwise(m): 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
Massive gifts has been won through this promo
Re: Tecno’s Football Season Promo Ends In 4 Days! Here’s What You Need To Do To Win by Kayconcept2(m): 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
They really blessed people with gifts and they rounded it up by giving people the chance to have a relaxing environment to watch the finals
Re: Tecno’s Football Season Promo Ends In 4 Days! Here’s What You Need To Do To Win by Yinksy09(m): 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
I followed this competition on Tecno social media pages and it was fun. My friend won a Tecno phone and I wish I had also won. Better luck next time to me.

1 Like

Re: Tecno’s Football Season Promo Ends In 4 Days! Here’s What You Need To Do To Win by Yinksy09(m): 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
I followed this competition on Tecno social media pages and it was fun. My friend won a Tecno phone and I wish I had also won. Better luck next time to me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Now And Pay Later Phones In Nigeria / Please Help With This Whatsapp Issue / HMD Global’s Introduces Nokia C12, Nokia C31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.