Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released (26653 Views)

Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB / Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria / Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by jaxxy(m): 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
The actual violence started form the Fg and retaliatory violence followed so its hard to settle. There should be a political solution with compromises.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
DrGoodman:
Nnamdi Hero Kanu.
The man of the people
May God bless you sir
Every Igbo man respects you
Every good Nigerian loves you
You have liberated your people from haters who wants to kill them

Long live Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Slayer of the zone bees
Yes wooo grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLag0s:
The country will be restless if he's not released. I assure you that!!!
The highest thing his followers go do na to terrorise South East and kill prominent men and women there. Idiots and rapist claiming freedom fighters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by emapeteum(m): 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLag0s:
Then try
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by BafanaBafana: 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
Why on earth will they be begging Buhari to release Kanu?
I just don't understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Steinmann: 7:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
I thought dokubo was sensible. I see senselessness and Fulani in him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by sukar886: 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
The most useless man on Earth, so irritating, big fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by sukar886: 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
emapeteum:

Then try
Are u ok? Can u stand
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by President2001(m): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Dokubo is playing game
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Seun360(m): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Who go release am before?

Don't know why Justice Nyako is yet to send him to Kirikiri

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by opribo(m): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Why is the North so happy that MNK is kidnapped and held down by their military.

Psalm 2
King James Version
2 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by KosiGee(m): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLag0s:

Ipob has gone out of control. Something need to be done about that. A lot of people are concerned about their activities but can’t talk as they don’t want to be in trouble.

The chain of command if there ever was one has lost it. They can’t control what they’ve started. How can you go round intimidating and killing people?? Kidnapping and maiming people! Videos of killing of Igbos and cannibalism!! What tha F do you call that??

Buhari isn’t releasing Nnamdi Kanu any time soon. That I’m sure of. The likes of Mbazurike Amaechi and other elders are worried, tired and frustrated about getting involved. Igbos aggression against fellow Igbos are increasing exponentially and there is no end in sight.

Anybody who disagrees with the modus operandi is tagged saboteur and you don’t know where they’d emerge from to attack you.

Hard working Igbos are worried. Emma Powerful and the other riffraff Simon Ekpa are not helping matters with their rhetorics. They are sowing more negative seeds that keep germinating in the form of responses that federal government and other ethnic groups give Igbos and lately Asari has been mouthing off as usual…how can you blame him? It’s really hard to defend IPOB and their activities.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Ojiofor: 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
He should be released if only he is found not guilty as charged.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
omenkaLives:
Then get the fvxk out!

Everyone owes Okoro everything, but Okoros owe no one nothing. That is you people's sickening logic towards social interactions.

Spits.

Dude so you are still talking and commenting on this page. See people dying of hunger because of your principal's policies and so much insecurity yet we have a supposed General in the helm of affairs your principal for that matter.
If you have any shame you would be silent and don't comment on anything.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Ayoefa: 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
The IPIG terrorist will ROT in the Nigerian prison or be hanged like common criminal that he is.

Mpkuru Mirri and cannibalism addicts in the SADEAST.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
Springboot:

You Igbos never seize to amaze me with your threats, go and read history books, even the biggest war in Nigeria (the Civil War) the entire country was not "restless" as commercial activities were still going on in major towns like kano, Lagos, Ibadan etc, some people in Lagos had no idea war was going on for the duration. Is it now that you don't have an army like Ojukwu had that you want to make the country restless? You will end up wasting your life.

Point to note tho, I'm more igbo than you are and I will never support a tout like kanu even if we wanted Biafra.

Dude in the initial stages of the war there was bombings in Lagos by Biafran jets and Bombings in Kaduna. Bro read your history very well ooo. A biafran bomb narrowly missed Apapa port, but bombed Pen Cinema Agege and also the police station in Yaba and Army base in Kaduna and Makurdi in the initial stages of the war.
Yes the casualties were not like what we experienced in the eastern region but people felt it in the country
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Ayoefa: 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
[s]
DrGoodman:
Nnamdi Hero Kanu.
The man of the people
May God bless you sir

Slayer of the zone bees
[/s]

God don't bless terrorist and cannibals. God did not make humans to be eating by other humans.

Wrong prayer.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by jrusky(m): 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
DrGoodman:
Nnamdi Hero Kanu.
The man of the people
May God bless you sir

Slayer of the zone bees

Zombie o Zombue o Zombie!!! Zombie no get shame Zombie!
Zombie is low lifer Zombie!
Zombie dey worship goat called mazi, Zombie!
Zombie na vampire cannibalist Zombie!
Zombie na anuofia zombie!
Zombie na anukpama Zombie!!
Jorojaarajoro Zombie!!!

God will punish Buhari if he release that albino bastard called Kanu the son of bitch.

Bro f e c k off you lack shame. Stark aboki are far reasonable and better than you in a hundred fold.

Thunder fire Mazi my a s s.

Bro you own zombie is beyond redemption.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Asetua(f): 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
Asari, are you scared?
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by IGBOSON1: 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
Steinmann:
I thought dokubo was sensible. I see senselessness and Fulani in him

To curry favour from the muslim core north and the Tinubu/APC part of the Yoruba, all you have to do is be as anti-Igbo and/or anti-IPOB/Kanu as possible....and bobs your uncle! It’s a tried and tested technique perfected by Wike, Igbokwe, Uzodinma, etc! smiley

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Emma15678: 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kosoco:
lol..... do even know what restless means... I thought by Now UK govt would have arrest Buhari or America will order him to release him...
Leave Biafran cannibals alone. They don't know about international law.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by omenkaLives(m): 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
obynzo:

Dude so you are still talking and commenting on this page. See people dying of hunger because of your principal's policies and so much insecurity yet we have a supposed General in the helm of affairs your principal for that matter.
If you have any shame you would be silent and don't comment on anything.
Yeah, people are dying of hunger. That's why your people have taken to cannibalism to stave off hunger, right?

May your pots never run dry, and may your stomachs never go empty, iseeee!!! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
KosiGee:

Ipob has gone out of control. Something need to be done about that. A lot of people are concerned about their activities but can’t talk as they don’t want to be in trouble.

The chain of command if there ever was one has lost it. They can’t control what they’ve started. How can you go round intimidating and killing people?? Kidnapping and maiming people! Videos of killing of Igbos and cannibalism!! What tha F do you call that??

Buhari isn’t releasing Nnamdi Kanu any time soon. That I’m sure of. The likes of Mbazurike Amaechi and other elders are worried, tired and frustrated about getting involved. Igbos aggression against fellow Igbos are increasing exponentially and there is no end in sight.

Anybody who disagrees with the modus operandi is tagged saboteur and you don’t know where they’d emerge from to attack you.

Hard working Igbos are worried. Emma Powerful and the other riffraff Simon Ekpa are not helping matters with their rhetorics. They are sowing more negative seeds that keep germinating in the form of responses that federal government and other ethnic groups give Igbos and lately Asari has been mouthing off as usual…how can you blame him? It’s really hard to defend IPOB and their activities.

I don't support IPOB but the real reason the FG is hell bent on hitting them real bad especially with the propaganda war is what these guys represent which is the awakening of the south. People failed to realise that agitations from IPOB spurned a southern governors forum meeting for the first time. And that alone rattled the north so much that Arewa kept condemning that southern governor's meeting. If you read between the lines you will see the real issue here.
It is not like as if FG cannot use brute force to wipe out IPOB as they are not as sophisticated as Boko Haram or the Bandits, but the government knows that it will stain their reputation before the international community. The python dance alone did a lot of reputational damage that it took some negotiations and assurances before Tuscanos could be supplied to Nigeria. So what is happening is a propaganda war and False flag to give a dog a bad name to hang it. I feel the government should take the approach used by Frederick De Clerk in South Africa when Mandela was in prison. Because there is a lot of inequality and injustice in Nigeria, so using brute force or maximum punishment on Nnamdi Kanu won't change anything, as if he dies or goes down more agitations would come and this time it may not be from the igbos, it could arise from the middle belt or among the Yoruba as we saw with Igboho.
As for Asari he wants crumbs from the national cake and as such he want to be seen as being in the good books of the government, so the best opportunity is with Nnamdi Kanu.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by kingthreat(m): 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLag0s:

Nothing will happen. They can restless their region for all I care.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
omenkaLives:
Yeah, people are dying of hunger. That's why your people have taken to cannibalism to stave off hunger, right?

May your pots never run dry, and may your stomachs never go empty, iseeee!!! smiley

You see you talk like a kid sometimes. you take to insults when it is obvious you have no answer or your conscience has been pricked.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Hottdawgg: 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
Asari Dokubo- chief traitor to the Niger Delta. He is working too hard for the settllement money from Buhari Govt

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Rebelutionary: 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kosoco:
Stop eating your people Bro. There are other sources of protein
Jesu... grin grin Guy abeg no kee me with laugh...some of you Nairalanders are just savage ahn ahn!

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Ever8090: 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLag0s:
story!!..empty chest beating as usual

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released by Walkee: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLag0s:
Mideast will be restless. Do you think anyone outside dot region could care any less about how many days you people sit at home?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Arrests Nicholas Uchendu Akalezi, 10 Navy Personnel In Kogi / 3, 000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos / Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.