Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) (26647 Views)

Federal Workers Earn More Than NASS Members – Zakari Mohammed / Photos: Igp Arase Visits New Dg Nysc ,brig. General Sule Zakari Kazaure / #SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by chie8: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed Brigadier-General Sule Zakari Kazaure as the new Director General of the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC).

In a posting and appointment letter dated April 11, 2016, obtained by newsmen, former NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Olawunmi, has been appointed as acting commandant of the Nigerian Army School of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.

Olawunmi confirmed his new appointment in a text message to NYSC members on Wednesday, adding that their April 2016 allowance was also ready.

The message said: “My dear Corps Members of 2015 Batch A, I can confirm that your April 2016 allowance will hit your accounts latest tomorrow afternoon Thursday 14 April 2016 as you are passing out.”

President Buhari has appointed Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure as the new Director General of the National Youth

“Note also that those of Stream 2, Batch A 2015 will also receive in addition, their outstanding one month allowance. Congratulations for a successful Service year.”

“I wish you all the best in your future endeavors even as I also depart the Scheme for other military assignment. I love you all.”

Profile of new NYSC DG, S. Z. Kazaure

NAME : KAZAURE SULE ZAKARI
B.Sc Chemistry, M.Sc Analytical Chemistry,.Ph.D (Pure and Applied Chemistry)

DOB: 5 February, 1964

Place of Birth: Kazaure, Jigawa State

Number: N/9035

Commissioned into NA on: 4 Oct 89

SPECIALTY

a. Pure and Applied Chemistry
b. Analytical Chemistry

MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES/ASSOCIATIONS
a. Member, Chemical Society of Nigeria (MCSN)

Awards: FSS, MSS

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/see-photo-and-profile-of-new-director.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by amtaken(f): 11:57am On Apr 14, 2016
Buhari always going down North....

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by Sibrah: 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
Federal character sweet oh . . . Just maintain a almajiri system that secures the allocation and loot the money while your people are assured of majority of federal appointments.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by malton: 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
amtaken:

And I wonder why.

From this angle, the man seems to have trust issues, or could it be amnesia? He ought to have some sort of illness that makes him forget that he has made enough appointments Northwards already.

Way too many appointments made from just one region.

He's setting a bad precedence.

He obviously has a lot to do shedding off the toga of bigotry. This is one area where I have always had my reservations about him. He's just not trying in this regard.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by ramdris(m): 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
[size=30pt]Wailers food is ready o![/size]

11 Likes

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
FOOD is ready for me grin
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by olaboy33(m): 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
Another sule loosed!!!

4 Likes

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by carinmom(f): 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
Nice one from the president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by fowosh: 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
BLOOD OF ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBUUU OOOOO!!!!!.....even the bible says.."fear not"...Nigerian version says.. fear north[color=#000099][/color]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by fowosh: 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
BLOOD OF ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBUUU OOOOO!!!!!.....even the bible says.."fear not"...Nigerian version says.. fear north

4 Likes

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by sczeska: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
OK
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
NYSC participants would be integrated in NA Operation Lafia Doyle shocked

No escape route this time around, married, pregnant , everyone shocked

3 Likes

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by hamzia(m): 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
OK... I cross hand dey watch
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by thefakestan: 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
You are a made Man!

One of the most lucrative positions ever.

ThefakeStan

1 Like

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by Olukologia(m): 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
I congratulate you on ur appointment. I pray it brings a turn around to de service
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
Swapping DGs doesn't necessarily translate to a saner system.
It only means it's his turn to #occupy and get fed.
Prayer granuloma on the forehead is nothing. Religion has been religiously abused in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by ajebuter(f): 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
Another abokiiii..

Kwantinu

7 Likes

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
as xpected...Tribalistic presido

5 Likes

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
Just continue the legacy leave behind

2 Likes

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
Abeg change ur username, or u be real ajebuter
ajebuter:
Another abokiiii..

Kwantinu
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by helphelp: 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
See im big head
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by ochoa(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
My brother from another mother

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by kingdompropty: 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
Why? Must they all have the big black dot on their forehead grin. This is change tongue
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by glossy6(f): 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
Buhari, a tribal bigot from the word go.
APC oya come and attack

2 Likes

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
amtaken:
Were the last two DGs not from the south, Abia and Ekiti respectively?

1 Like

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by anochuko01(m): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
see the fore head shocked
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by Sunnycliff(m): 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
Am so happy seeing Soldiers gain PHDs ! Its really great.

No wonder one of the soldiers in my former office was telling me that a private in the army is more educated and learned than a Police Inspector!

5 Likes

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
malton:

And I wonder why.

From this angle, the man seems to have trust issues, or could it be amnesia? He ought to have some sort of illness that makes him forget that he has made enough appointments Northwards already.

Way too many appointments made from just one region.

He's setting a bad precedence.

He obviously has a lot to do shedding off the toga of bigotry. This is one area where I have always had my reservations about the man. He's just not trying in this regard.
who southerner don epp. Wetin you don get from southern person before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by olajide8(m): 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
amtaken:

When our own was there- Col. Walter Oki, how many people could do redeployment* he placed a ban on it, no be suffer and punishment he punished both staff and innocent Corp members, like my humble self then? Some of us had secured jobs before we even started or finished service but what did he do? He posted people to states other then where they could do or achieve anything- Northern D.G's are more liberal minded*

3 Likes

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by Opomulero88: 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
OK the disregard to national character principles contunu

2 Likes

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by HAH: 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
Wailers must wail
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
olajide8:

[s]When our own was there- Col. Walter Oki, how many people could do redeployment* he placed a ban on it, no be suffer and punishment he punished both staff and innocent Corp members, like my humble self then? Some of us had secured jobs before we even started or finished service but what did he do? He posted people to states other then where they could do or achieve anything- Northern D.G's are more liberal minded*[/s]
Nonsense.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Killed Innocent Women And Children - NDA / Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina / Governor Bala Mohammed Dances With Daughter, Zara At Her Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.