Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,989 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? (23649 Views)

See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by emmanuelbrown26: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
Well, your uncle is a very discipline man,

1 Like

Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by ponobiiz: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
Wahala
Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by trumpcoat(m): 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
He has spiritual problem,but he's ignorant of it so he will think he's right, until he discovered it himself and source for solution
Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by Nonexisting: 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
Your uncle is nothing but a no nonsense man who doesn't take shiit from daughters of Jezebel.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by BigYash: 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
Not all men like "women's drama" e.g me.. My peace of mind is very important to me..

2 Likes

Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by Kobojunkie: 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
BigYash:
Not all men like "women's drama" e.g me.. My peace of mind is very important to me..
Then why marry at all? undecided

Isn't it foolishness of the highest order to continue to engage that which you know you are not cut out for? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by thinkmoney(m): 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
yuping:
undecided your uncle don't tolerate nonsense, as long as he is happy with is decision let him be.
That's selfish thinking. How about the "okaness" of the women a d the children.
We shouldn't make decisions just based on us, we should consider others. The world will be a lot better this way

1 Like

Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why should women come with drama at all?

3 Likes

Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
theForth:
Why should women come with drama at all?
Why can't they? It is there life and there drama. undecided

Isn't it foolishness of the highest order on your part to continue to engage that which you know you are not cut out for? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by BigYash: 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Isn't it foolishness of the highest order to continue to engage that which you know you are not cut out for? undecided
Probably he wants kids,or people like op are on his head to get married..
Imagine the first wife,went eating with another man in a restaurant. Before you will know,they are in hotel. Not all men are fools..

7 Likes

Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why can't they? It is there life and there drama. undecided

Isn't it foolishness of the highest order on your part to continue to engage that which you know you are not cut out for? undecided

Probably why he divorced them, so I don't get why you're allover the place crying.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by HEBEI: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
What was somebody's wife doing in a restaurant with another man

How do you expect a sensible man to stay with a wife that doesn't listen to instructions

As for the third wife,

3 Likes

Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by Kobojunkie: 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
BigYash:
Probably he wants kids,or people like op are on his head to get married..
Imagine the first wife,went eating with another man in a restaurant. Before you will know,they are in hotel. Not all men are fools..
None of that is good enough reason for this man's behavior. Imagine the mental condition of any child being raised in such a household. Better yet, Imagine your own father had ripped the carpet from under you like that several times as a kid. It is a terrible way to deal with life. undecided

As for the comment about the first wife, we don't have the details of what happened, so I think it is silly to react without having the facts to work with. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by id4sho(m): 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
shocked
Your uncle must be UBUNJA
Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by TechspeciaIist(m): 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
[s]
Kobojunkie:
Obviously your uncle is the problem here. undecided

The other issue is the women he keeps engaging aren't educated on their rights as individuals even in marriage. If the first and second wife had processed the divorce from him in the courts as it should be, your uncle may have been forced to tackle maturity since then. undecided
[/s] always commenting nonsense.
You're lucky this is a faceless forum cos na slap you for the collect everytime you post trash.
By now you for don get sense sef

7 Likes

Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by UwaMmebii(m): 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
Op your uncle is right for that first marriage, but for that second one he should have exercise a little patience,

He is right for that first one, na so e dey start from restaurant they will graduate to hotel.
Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by Truvelisback(m): 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ayanwukoma:
The first wife he married didn't last a year he fired her, just because he saw her with another man at a restaurant eating.

the second wife, is presently in her father's house, because he says she doesn't listen to instructions, since 2012.

just this evening, a group of elder men from his third wife family came visiting my father to talk to his brother....I knew they must have been another issue...

so this left me asking is he the problem or his wives?
lalasticlala
Ur Ankle is the problem. He is too tempered and judgemental. And he isn't tolerant or accomodative. The reason he could be acting that way could be because he has money. Aside that, his case could be Spiritual. Perhaps, he has been spiritually programmed not to be stable in marriage or with any woman.
Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by Kobojunkie: 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
theForth:
Probably why he divorced them, so I don't get why you're allover the place crying.
Your comment makes no sense! undecided

... women and dramatic, according to the other, goes hand in hand .... so why marry in the first place. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by Asour: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
MufasaLion:
Seems your uncle easily jumps into marriage without proper courting. He should take things slow and steady.

Funny enough 'courting' as we know it today of familiarity & long months is quite a new concept.

Long ago people married without any protracted 'courtships', and those marriages lasted longer on the average.

Wow.

1 Like

Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your comment makes no sense! undecided

... women and dramatic, according to the other, goes hand in hand .... so why marry in the first place. undecided

Madam I don't argue with women, have a nice day!!

2 Likes

Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by Kobojunkie: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
HEBEI:
What was somebody's wife doing in a restaurant with another man

How do you expect a sensible man to stay with a wife that doesn't listen to instructions

As for the third wife,
So wife's can't eat in are restaurant with another man? The kain mentality many of you get where marriage dey, ..... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
theForth:
Madam I don't argue with women, have a nice day!!
Oh, when caught in your own foolishness you declare me a woman... **shudders** undecided

1 Like

Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by Promiseibritam: 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
Probably your uncle might not be the cause nither his wives.

There must be someone in your family who didn't stick to one wife.
Maybe ur greatest grandfather did it or the great grandfather to ur greatest grandfather.
I hope u gad my points?

Even in my family, my grandfather didn't marry one wife it was about 9 or 8 according to the history but I witness only 3of his wives aline.

And my uncle who is the eldest brother to my father has continue frm there
And the numbers of his wives that I can recall now are only 5.
So my brother check ur family history from the start of ur Surname who bears it and what it means and why he was given such a name.
Thanks.
Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by emerged01(m): 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ayanwukoma:
The first wife he married didn't last a year he fired her, just because he saw her with another man at a restaurant eating.

the second wife, is presently in her father's house, because he says she doesn't listen to instructions, since 2012.

just this evening, a group of elder men from his third wife family came visiting my father to talk to his brother....I knew they must have been another issue...

lalasticlala

It is definitely your uncle.
Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by Etiyeokwe: 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
Your uncle is not the problem but the money he thinks he has.

You will know that he is tolerance, patience and gentle the moment the money stops flowing.

By then he will be a liability looking for who to suffocate.

Some men are shit.
Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by MufasaLion: 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
Asour:

Funny enough 'courting' as we know it today of familiarity & long months is quite a new concept.

Long ago people married without any protracted 'courtships', and those marriages lasted longer on the average.

Wow.

Civilisation is the reason things are like this today. I'm not condemning civilisation, but then it has affected many people negatively. Although, those that allowed it to affect them.
Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by solofresh(m): 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
Your uncle is like me.I don't tolerate rubbish

1 Like

Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by wiseone28: 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
I don't know if some people always feel that they are a problem
Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by DonBenny77(m): 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So wife's can't eat in are restaurant with another man? The kain mentality many of you get where marriage dey, ..... lipsrsealed
After a good meal next thing na nacking
grin
Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by HEBEI: 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Me, I can't tolerate my wife going to restaurant to with another man. Just like I can never be caught eating with another man's wife in a restaurant.
And that's me and not you.
You can do as you wish with your own wife. Keep your mentality to those that are ok with it.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by frozen70(f): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

lalasticlala

Even at the third marriage, you are yet to understand that your uncle is a difficult man to live with

Let him continue marrying and sending his wives away

By old age, he will stay alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Family section gist hub / A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed / Is It Wrong For A Man To Move Into His Wife's House After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.