Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? (23655 Views)

See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by Kobojunkie: 11:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
ezewealth:

So u believe in Nigerian judicial process? Wake up and smell the coffee. Maybe u just graduated from law sch , u just wan flex your discipline
Back in the 90's , I witnessed the divorce proceedings of a couple who ender up dividing everything fifty fifty at the end. You folks like to badmouthe legal system without realizing that it is not meant as a magic wand but instead a tool for you to take advantage of.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by Kobojunkie: 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
Walkee:
you talk about rights of the woman but everything one of your point is completely about the children what happens if she did registry, spent 20 years with the husband without children, got kicked out. What added right will the registry give her?
she spends 20 years in a marriage and walk away with absolutely nothing means she is an eejit or she is an unfortunate eejit. undecided

Sharing of marital property has little to do with whether you have kids or not. It is when it has to do with childcare allowance that the issue of kids come into question, which is what I made clear. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by Walkee: 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
she spends 20 years in a marriage and walk away with absolutely nothing means she is an eejit or she is an unfortunate eejit. undecided

Sharing of marital property has little to do with whether you have kids or not. It is when it has to do with childcare allowance that the issue of kids come into question, which is what I made clear. undecided
doing court weddings doesn't give you even the slightest chance of sharing property with your husband unless you bought it yourself and have the documents in your name. This is why I asked you the very first time if you are in Nigeria or believe you are somehow in Sweden
Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by Kobojunkie: 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
Walkee:
doing court weddings doesn't give you even the slightest chance of sharing property with your husband unless you bought it yourself and have the documents in your name. This is why I asked you the very first time if you are in Nigeria or believe you are somehow in Sweden
Please stop spewing this nonsense born if ignorance of marriage and laws in Nigeria abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by Walkee: 11:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Please stop spewing this nonsense born if ignorance of marriage and laws in Nigeria abeg! undecided
you can point me to couples who have shared properties. Most married people in Lagos and Abuja do do court marriage and they also have some of the highest divorce rates, you can point to the rulings ordering sharing of properties. We see small small cases on Nairaland frontpage everyday how some lowlife divorces her husband because of penis size or some other inanity and we also read the judgment. You can point me to such ruling
Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by yuping(m): 11:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
SoapQueen:

And it's same reason he would go to his ancestors shriveled, lonely, and sad.

Saying Problem-monger doesn't tolerate nonsense is hilarious.
Lool.
We come alone we go back alone.
What is the guaranty that the people he divorce is going to have a happy after ending.
And I never said he is a saint, everybody get their own for body.

1 Like

Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 29, 2022
Ayanwukoma:
The first wife he married didn't last a year he fired her, just because he saw her with another man at a restaurant eating.

the second wife, is presently in her father's house, because he says she doesn't listen to instructions, since 2012.

just this evening, a group of elder men from his third wife family came visiting my father to talk to his brother....I knew they must have been another issue...

so this left me asking is he the problem or his wives?

Your uncle is not matured enough to handle marriage. That's a sad truth. He is obviously the problem.
Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by Qatar2022: 7:57am On Jan 29, 2022
Ayanwukoma:
The first wife he married didn't last a year he fired her, just because he saw her with another man at a restaurant eating.

the second wife, is presently in her father's house, because he says she doesn't listen to instructions, since 2012.

just this evening, a group of elder men from his third wife family came visiting my father to talk to his brother....I knew they must have been another issue...

Your uncle is the problem, first, second and third haba what kind of a man he is? He is a very bad man, you people should not let him marry again
Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by destinychidi: 8:44am On Jan 29, 2022
ur uncle is de problem
Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by Humanace: 9:41am On Jan 29, 2022
A message to the youth ......what you will not condole with you are rich and married do not condole it now you are struggling and single ......
Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:45am On Jan 29, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

"JUST BECAUSE"?
YOU HAVE A SERIOUS MENTAL ILLNESS.
Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by Fantazy(m): 11:38am On Jan 29, 2022
How I wish I'm a spiritualist, seer or prophet, I would have given you the answer

1 Like

Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by gabpaul: 11:45am On Jan 29, 2022
Beehshorp:
I think your aunty is the problem.
Aunty bibawo undecided
Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by udomonday: 11:59am On Jan 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see your uncle beating king Solomon's record of 800 wives I see Christine Amanpour featuring him on her show on CNN, I see your uncle tell her that he's planning to hit 1000 record and he won't mind adding her (Amanpour) to his list, I see her ending the show instantly and sueing your uncle for indecent behavior and inhumane conduct.

This I have seen.
is not every clown that is funny.
Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by Goldentulip2: 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
yuping:
undecided your uncle don't tolerate nonsense, as long as he is happy with is decision let him be.
YES

1 Like

Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
yuping:
undecided your uncle don't tolerate nonsense, as long as he is happy with is decision let him be.
Good

2 Likes

Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:21am On Jan 30, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

he's gay and keeps denying it or has undiagnosed mental issues
Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by ibechris(m): 10:05am On Jan 30, 2022
Your uncle is the type that sees women as properties.

At old age this your stupid uncle will live to regret his actions. He feels he is full of life now,time only will reveal more.
Re: Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? by TheiaTalks: 5:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

Your uncle is the problem. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m / Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. / Is It Wrong For A Man To Move Into His Wife's House After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.