Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur (39951 Views)

THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) / 2pac Amaru Shakur's 24th Death Anniversary / CELEBS: Tupac Amaru Shakur's Sittings Since Alleged Death 22years Ago[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Chibudollar: 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
I hate him,even all his gra gra no hit song
you don’t know anything
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by makavellidon: 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
I'm sorry I didn't know he was dead.
if you dont knw, now you no
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Carot: 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
okoroemeka:
if you listen to his songs carefully you understand the main reason for his anger,it is his fellow black Americans during their time,they are the ones robbing,raping and killing their fellow black men,also the institutionalized racism in America,the man is a born genius,a singer,writer,poet and an actor,the double cd all eyes on me has 23 songs and was written in a few weeks and I am yet to see another rapper accomplish that feat,he is undoubtedly the greatest rapper in the world with roughly 345 songs and 12 movies and he managed to do that from 1991 to 1996,I don't see any one hit song rappers doing that in the near future.
eminem has surpassed him
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Meloski(m): 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
MatrixNeo:

Because he is a Rose that grew from a concrete!
Not all his songs though...listen to dear mama, better days, and keep your head up
even changes,life goes on. 2pac rest in peace!.
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by isaacprinz(m): 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
Kingsuave:

E be like say one bad guy don play 2Pac song, lash you wella for bed.

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Carot: 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
Sarsaproko:

Check any debate online about who was a better rapper between the two and you will see majority believes it's biggie. When we talk of technicality, lyricism, freestyling, storytelling, wordplay... Biggie was way more better.. Pac wasn't much of a technically skilled rapper, he was more poetic, rapped with more substance, and connects more to people's soul with his music..

Biggest is probably the best rapper that ever lived.
biggie or nas or rakim? Who would you pick
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Samade7: 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:

ur mumuness is incurable.
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Carot: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
Valwezzy:

Sorry about your loss.
Yes, "Dear mama" always evokes emotions and is Packed with lessons.
I'll check out the rest of your favorites.
You should really listen to "Uppercut"... You'll love it.
hellrazor

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Geniero: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
Dem promise to beat you, if you no comment?

Iyaebe:
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
Brownshoe:
Back in time
THE KID LOOKS LIKE TUPAC but not him .
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Lordofalmajiri(f): 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
Boniwhite:
go listen to p diddy ft busta rhymes victory(biggie last song b4 he was shot)
and some track on life after death like, last day ft the lox, what is beef? Niggas bleed, my downfall& you are nobody(till somebody kills you) see some of these hiphop rappers are not ordinary!
am not equating frank white to 2pac, but biggie was a formidable force!
Bro you can even list them... Sharkur lyrics was exceptional. He sang mostly about the ills of the society... Make I drop some
*'They have money for war but can't feed the poor'
* I'm in this shit to win it
Cause life's a Wheel of, Fortune here's my chance to spin it'
*'Dear mama, these cops don't understand me I turned to a life of crime, cause I came from a broken family'
*They tell me the preacher's there for me
He's a crook with a book, that motherfucker never cared for me
He's only here to be sure
I don't drop a dime to God bout the crimes he's commitin
on the poor' Nigerian pastors comes to mind grin
* Even though I sell drugs, it feels good to put money in your mail box'
Omo the guy lyrics is a reflection of alot of peoples daily life. Listen to until the end of time. cool cool
Modified: why I go Forget " the one thing we'll adore, something we're dying for, nothing but pain stuck in this game searching for fortune and fame'
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Carot: 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
usagee36:
Come to America and say this. You won't wake up the next morning. Tupac is all time best rapper in America. Very intelligent black guy for his age.
in 50cent words, they love me in L.A like they luv pac

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Carot: 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
marlboro007:
loads of hits from the legend 2 of American most wanted ft snoopdogg Only God can judge me When we ride on our enemies Dear mama All eyes on me Carlifonia love Mama just a little girl Hail Mary Krazy Better days Changes Hit em up Military mind Thug mansion and lots more

picture me rollin How do u want it

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Henz81: 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
King of hip-hop songs. I don't think you were born then.
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Praylove: 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
Loved his music.. my best hit song was *changes*
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Lordofalmajiri(f): 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
Chibudollar:
Legend
My guy you self dey vibe to Tupac cool cool
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by BuyAndSellStuff: 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
Harmony92:
u harsh ooo cheesy u just ruined her day grin.

So its a girl sef. No wonder.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by BuyAndSellStuff: 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
Blackbishop:

His foolishness was spiritual

Asin ehn
2pac has no hit tracks and he is the 1st rapper to drop two platinum albums in the same year in an era without social media & internet.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Boniwhite: 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

Bro you can even list them... Sharkur lyrics was exceptional. He sang mostly about the ills of the society... Make I drop some
*'They have money for war but can't feed the poor'
* I'm in this shit to win it
Cause life's a Wheel of, Fortune here's my chance to spin it'
*'Dear mama, these cops don't understand me I turned to a life of crime, cause I came from a broken family'
*They tell me the preacher's there for me
He's a crook with a book, that motherfucker never cared for me
He's only here to be sure
I don't drop a dime to God bout the crimes he's commitin
on the poor' Nigerian pastors comes to mind grin
* Even though I sell drugs, it feels good to put money in your mail box'
Omo the guy lyrics is a reflection of alot of peoples daily life. Listen to until the end of time. cool cool
i didnt equate big to 2pac, what i was saying is biggie was also unique! biggie got just 2 studio album before he died and still popular
ofcourse 2pac is something else
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Carot: 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
Belial06:
[s][/s]..trash pac was a born lyricist, Biggie was just commercial period. PAC never cared about sounding commercial he opened his mouth and gospel came forth

they say biggie was most skilful on the mic. Never wrote a lyric. Everything from his head
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Chijeep(m): 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
This guy pretending to be a lady undecided
Well, I'm not surprised
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Carot: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
Belial06:

Because Biggie was the first Reilly commercial rapper, he rapped for the ladies ...
PAC was a prophet we came to emancipate blacka from mental slavery .. PAC spike gospels Biggie spoke rhymes for ladies to dance to
where would you put LLcoolJ, mc hammer, ice t? Biggie was hardcore too. Listen to gimmie the loot, warning, whats beef, who shot ya
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Chibudollar: 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

My guy you self dey vibe to Tupac cool cool
yes boss
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by mofotb: 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:

Man you don't know what you are saying...[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Snakedoctor1: 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
Brownshoe:
Back in time

He was a rich kid after all.
Legend!
Legend !

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by sleemomymy: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
Did you by any chance listen to California love?

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Jamenzy: 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
I guess you are one of all these indomie children
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Sarsaproko: 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
Carot:
biggie or nas or rakim? Who would you pick

Biggie
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by oglalasioux(m): 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:

I don't believe you know him. You weren't born when he showered us with 'California Love'.
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Nickymezor(f): 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
That's just the way it is ...Keep resting 2pac.
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by SaturnNick(m): 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
Oppavii:
E b like say na yesterday dem born dis wan ...
No mind nam. Indomie generation

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by sniperr007(m): 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:

No hit song?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy / Wizkid Vs Davido: Shirt Blends With The Backdrop - Who Rocked The Look Better? / Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.