Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur (39989 Views)

THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) / 2pac Amaru Shakur's 24th Death Anniversary / CELEBS: Tupac Amaru Shakur's Sittings Since Alleged Death 22years Ago[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by neuf(m): 10:45am On Jan 29, 2022
Sarsaproko:
Tupac was good but Biggie was better tongue

get a better dealer!!!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by livelyjobs: 10:47am On Jan 29, 2022
Dumb

Iyaebe:
I hate him,even all his gra gra no hit song
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Sarsaproko: 10:51am On Jan 29, 2022
neuf:

get a better dealer!!!

No... you should stop taking drugs!
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Babssoo(m): 10:51am On Jan 29, 2022
kingsceemark:

YORUBANDIT, so anybody wey talk against yoruba Muslims miscreants bandits na Igbo person? Skull miner bandit
haha why you go give me this kind heading ...he never reach that level naa grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by elonmuskbaby: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
lol oponu

E no dey hard to spot indomie generation grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:

Wawa You no get level
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by neuf(m): 10:54am On Jan 29, 2022
Sarsaproko:

No... you should stop taking drugs!

even a drug user who doesn't even think straight would know Biggie has nothing on the GOAT, talk less of a normal person.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by VlamesIffect(f): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:

How old are you btw. For your life no ever talk this kind thing of makaveli again. I go take am personal with you.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Dreytonisback(m): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2022
They say it's the white man I should fear, but it's my own kind doing all the killing here

Until I find that person who loves 2pac and wizkid as much as I do, I'm remaining friendless

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by MufasaLion: 10:56am On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:

He's dead but he achieved more than you could ever dream of. You keep hating on success while niggas keep winning.

Fvck you, kiddo!
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Dreytonisback(m): 10:56am On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:

What an illiterate
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by okoroemeka(m): 10:57am On Jan 29, 2022
VVVOLTS:
This guy too dey vex when

All his songs na Vex!
if you listen to his songs carefully you understand the main reason for his anger,it is his fellow black Americans during their time,they are the ones robbing,raping and killing their fellow black men,also the institutionalized racism in America,the man is a born genius,a singer,writer,poet and an actor,the double cd all eyes on me has 23 songs and was written in a few weeks and I am yet to see another rapper accomplish that feat,he is undoubtedly the greatest rapper in the world with roughly 345 songs and 12 movies and he managed to do that from 1991 to 1996,I don't see any one hit song rappers doing that in the near future.

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:57am On Jan 29, 2022
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Sarsaproko: 10:58am On Jan 29, 2022
neuf:

even a drug user who doesn't even think straight would know Biggie has nothing on the GOAT, talk less of a normal person.

Then you don't know anything about rap. Shift!
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by neuf(m): 11:02am On Jan 29, 2022
Sarsaproko:

Then you don't know anything about rap. Shift!

enlighten me!

what is rap... then use the criteria to compare Biggie to 2pac

maybe just maybe and this is me having the faintest hope; you'll learn something new today
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by GeneralPula: 11:05am On Jan 29, 2022
illicit:
The nigga that died for nothing....

No, 2pac didn’t die for nothing..

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by BestJay(m): 11:05am On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:

Indomie generation that should be quiet will come here to show themselves for the world to see. Keep quiet.
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Hisbah14: 11:06am On Jan 29, 2022
Most intelligent thug

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by lucky4west: 11:09am On Jan 29, 2022
pac! rest on Nigger, there is a heaven for a Gee! i pray God forgive your sins and grant you a place in heaven!
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Mozegee: 11:09am On Jan 29, 2022
May be you were still a kid during his reign.why do you hate a man who achieved what u may not achieved in ur life at a tender age. Counting years since his death,his music still rain like the heavenly dew. Get some sense before writing trash.
Iyaebe:
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Blackbishop(m): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:

2Pac has no hit tracks? shocked

Did you inherit this foolishness or was it handed down to you divinely??

His foolishness was spiritual

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by SapeleH20: 11:12am On Jan 29, 2022
shevi4mb:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Indomie generation grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Sarsaproko: 11:16am On Jan 29, 2022
neuf:

enlighten me!

what is rap... then use the criteria to compare Biggie to 2pac

maybe just maybe and this is me having the faintest hope; you'll learn something new today

Check any debate online about who was a better rapper between the two and you will see majority believes it's biggie. When we talk of technicality, lyricism, freestyling, storytelling, wordplay... Biggie was way more better.. Pac wasn't much of a technically skilled rapper, he was more poetic, rapped with more substance, and connects more to people's soul with his music..

Biggest is probably the best rapper that ever lived.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by makavellidon: 11:22am On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
you said 2pac no get hit song, abeg ds one no no anytin wat of dear mama, me against the world, bredal got a baby, hit em up abeg guy pack well
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by neuf(m): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2022
Sarsaproko:

Check any debate online about who was a better rapper between the two and you will see majority believes it's biggie. When we talk of technicality, lyricism, freestyling, storytelling, wordplay... Biggie was way more better.. Pac wasn't much of a technically skilled rapper, he was more poetic, rapped with more substance, and connects more to people's soul with his music..

Biggest is probably the best rapper that ever lived.

First off Rap was a form of expression for the minority to express their grievance with the society they grew up in. It was the only way the could be heard.
in that sense, how's Biggie better than 2Pac.

Also when it comes to technicality, lyricism and storytelling, 2Pac beats Biggie again.

so I don't know which universe you live in to say Biggie was better than Pac. the disrespect tho

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Carlylepneuma: 11:23am On Jan 29, 2022
illicit:
The nigga that died for nothing....
too much consumption of local production lead ur mind to think d kid looks like Emmanuela, if not u would have compare d kid to Tyler James Williams in everybody hates Chris series...
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Sarsaproko: 11:24am On Jan 29, 2022
neuf:

[s]First off Rap was a form of expression for the minority to express their grievance with the society they grew up in. It was the only way the could be heard.
in that sense, how's Biggie better than 2Pac[/s].

Also when it comes to technicality, lyricism and storytelling, 2Pac beats Biggie again.

[s]so I don't know which universe you live in to say Biggie was better than Pac. the disrespect tho[/s]

Sighs!
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by makavellidon: 11:25am On Jan 29, 2022
neuf:

get a better dealer!!!
2pac way better than biggie small

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by makavellidon: 11:27am On Jan 29, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
lol oponu

E no dey hard to spot indomie generation grin
abi oo dey talk say 2pac no get hit song i tire for ds one

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Maobichek: 11:31am On Jan 29, 2022
MatrixNeo:

Because he is a Rose that grew from a concrete!
Not all his songs though...listen to dear mama, better days, and keep your head up

You forgot " California love."
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by elin100(m): 11:32am On Jan 29, 2022
I love you brother
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Is Not A Child / Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju / Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.