Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez (14842 Views)

Everton FC Welcome Rafa Benitez, New Boss / Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season / Leonel Alvarez Sacked For Sleeping With Patty Gonzalez, Edgar Benitez Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez by tfelicityk(m): 6:58am On Jan 29, 2022
Congratulations to him.
I wish him success whenever he finally get the job
Re: Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez by muheeb01(m): 7:02am On Jan 29, 2022
May you be successful at this new job super frank
Re: Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez by yusluvad(m): 7:25am On Jan 29, 2022
Honestly.
9jvirgin:
He served the Nation, he also served a prestigious London club for many years. He deserves all the job opportunities that comes his way.
Re: Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez by yusluvad(m): 7:29am On Jan 29, 2022
You're not far from the truth, but Frank managing Everton is better for him, than staying idle.

With this kind of job comes more experience, and it increases his profile as a football manager.

Goodluck to him at Everton...
gfon:
He should not accept it.Everton is a sinking ship already

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez by aujile(m): 7:45am On Jan 29, 2022
From frying pan to fire
Re: Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez by Nipplegodfather: 7:51am On Jan 29, 2022
I think its a good,bad situation for him,good because if he knows his onion like Steven g at Aston villa,he would have sold his reputation and corrects his Chelsea mishap, but if he fails,then I think he has to travel abroad to start afresh cos he won't get a good offer in England easily. Personally,I think Everton isn't a good move for him
Re: Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez by Henz81: 8:05am On Jan 29, 2022
post=109774035:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60174330
With Lampard, I don't see Everton doing well.
Re: Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez by Joseph08(m): 8:11am On Jan 29, 2022
Very soon Messi and Ronaldo will enter into coaching.

This have seen!

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez by gfon(m): 8:15am On Jan 29, 2022
yusluvad:
You're not far from the truth, but Frank managing Everton is better for him, than staying idle.

With this kind of job comes more experience, and it increases his profile as a football manager.

Goodluck to him at Everton...
true talk,but he would get the blame if they countinue on their loosing bonanza
Re: Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez by yusluvad(m): 8:18am On Jan 29, 2022
Sure!
gfon:
true talk,but he would get the blame if they countinue on their loosing bonanza
Re: Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez by yusluvad(m): 8:20am On Jan 29, 2022
Fake prophet! cheesy grin cheesy
Joseph08:
Very soon Messi and Ronaldo will enter into coaching.

This have seen!
Re: Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez by Jmichael1(m): 8:21am On Jan 29, 2022
gfon:
He should not accept it.Everton is a sinking ship already

like everton like nigeria
sinking ships
Re: Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez by gfon(m): 8:26am On Jan 29, 2022
Jmichael1:

like everton like nigeria sinking ships
lol,na you talk am
Re: Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez by Joseph08(m): 8:33am On Jan 29, 2022
yusluvad:
Fake prophet! cheesy grin cheesy

Watch & See

Re: Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez by cardoctor(m): 8:56am On Jan 29, 2022
Good move
Re: Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez by olumzzz(m): 9:13am On Jan 29, 2022
Seyilome:
This is one of the normal level clubs for Lampard capability, then you move on to high level clubs like chelse, not by jumping to high level clubs without having experience, this life is step by step, my mind tells me that Lampard will excel here, I wish him well.
Doesn't work in all cases.
Guardiola and Zidane are one of the most successful managers but they didn't start with a mid-table team. The first professional teams they managed are one of the biggest in the world.
Re: Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez by Dogi1(m): 9:32am On Jan 29, 2022
He will try
Re: Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez by Angelfrost(m): 9:34am On Jan 29, 2022
Heard the job was even offered to Wayne Rooney, and he wisely rejected it...

Everton job is a poisoned chalice! Dem swear for that club!!!
Re: Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez by diplomat058(m): 10:53am On Jan 29, 2022
Seyilome:
This is one of the normal level clubs for Lampard capability, then you move on to high level clubs like chelse, not by jumping to high level clubs without having experience, this life is step by step, my mind tells me that Lampard will excel here, I wish him well.
What senior level experience did Zidane have before winning three CL consecutively? You may want to always acknowledge the limitations of whatever theory you are selling to the public
Re: Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 11:07am On Jan 29, 2022
Frank abeg help me deal with iwobi, send am go do IT for U-23. No pity d boy

Nonsense
Re: Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez by JustinZiyech(m): 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
I wish you de best super Frankie
Re: Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez by Seyilome(m): 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
diplomat058:
What senior level experience did Zidane have before winning three CL consecutively? You may want to always acknowledge the limitations of whatever theory you are selling to the public
I understand you, but he has tested high club and it didn't work for him and it worked for Zidane that is life, shalom
Re: Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez by Seyilome(m): 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
olumzzz:

Doesn't work in all cases.
Guardiola and Zidane are one of the most successful managers but they didn't start with a mid-table team. The first professional teams they managed are one of the biggest in the world.

But he has already tested high club and it didn't work for him and it worked for Zidane that is life, shalom

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez by Moutine(m): 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
Good for him
Re: Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
Timekeeper:

We @bbq don't argue with swine cheesy
Gbamsolutely!
Let them know,
Correct guy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chelsea Fan Jailed For Anti-Semitic Tweets Aimed At Spurs Supporters / Odion Ighalo Joins Shanghai Shenhua FC / Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.