Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run (16766 Views)

Abia PDP Ignores Ikpeazu, Vows To Challenge Alex Otti's Victory In Court / PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman / PDP Ignores Court Order, Holds Election In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by Flets: 6:54am On Jan 29, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Even if tinubu fails to get the ticket, Osinbajo is there. It's still a Yoruba affairs come 2023. All these trash talks are talks of slaves trying to save face. You no get level for Nigeria. It's better you face your spare part businesses and leave politics to those who sabi am.
Kindly let me know the zones that will be won by the Yoruba APC candidate.

Maybe Osibanjo might sway some votes but I am sure PDP is praying for a Tinubu ticket.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by tesppidd: 6:54am On Jan 29, 2022
ityP:

He seems to be the most powerful candidate in APC as we speak. Except he selects a candidate himself, if not, he will be APCs flag bearer
In that case the earlier you realise this the better;

If Tinubu is able to get the entire party to support him; all the 22 governors, all the ministers and the Presidency; he will defeat Atiku or anybody from PDP.

APC has a structure big enough to outdo PDP at any level.
Forget all these masses votes...

If all the LGA chairmen and Governors in APC rally behind Tinubu, I mean all!
Forget it!

The only thing that can defeat any APC candidate in 2023 is if APC breaks up.

And I foresee problems in APC if Tinubu wins the ticket.
That's the only problem.

That aside, PDP can never win the Presidency any time soon!
Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by Nyanmiridunce: 6:56am On Jan 29, 2022
Flets:

Kindly let me know the zones that will be won by the Yoruba APC candidate.
whatever you're trying to point out, ibos are out of the equation. Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by ityP(m): 6:57am On Jan 29, 2022
tesppidd:

If Tinubu is able to get the entire party to support him; all the 22 governors, all the ministers and the Presidency; he will defeat Atiku or anybodyfrom PDP.

APC had a structure big enough to outdo PDP at any level.

Lol. Even now, it's clear he doesn't have the support of many in the party. I mean, the north don't play blind politics. This time is too delicate for them. The restructuring issue dey fear them. Ranching and open grazing too. They would not want a man they see as "too cunning" to be president. Plus, if he doesn't go for a Muslim vice, it will compound his woes.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by ityP(m): 6:59am On Jan 29, 2022
Jagunlabiodua:
South West alone can't produce president but Yoruba tribe in Nigeria can produce the president alone while the next tribe supports as Vice president but for president Yoruba are the ones who decide who rules and Yorubas are silent Majority in Nigeria. SS half is Western Nigeria ( Edo Delta) NC Yorubas are there in Kogi and Kwara, some even in Niger 2023. In 2023 APC Fielding Tinubu is 100% victory for Tinubu vs any Northern Fulani man like Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal all these men can't withstand Jagaban. I'm telling you Jagaban will defeat Atiku in South South and South East in 2023. Tinubu will also beat Atiku in the North Central, Tinubu will beat Atiku in Rivers, Delta, Cross River, Edo, Bayelsa by a Landslide. Forget social media rants when the time comes Tinubu will emerge victorious

Seems you're detached from reality. No need of the back and forth. We'd wait for the elections grin

6 Likes

Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by Flets: 7:04am On Jan 29, 2022
tesppidd:

If Tinubu is able to get the entire party to support him; all the 22 governors, all the ministers and the Presidency; he will defeat Atiku or anybody from PDP.

APC has a structure big enough to outdo PDP at any level.

If all the LGA chairmen and Governors in APC rally behind Tinubu, I mean all!
Forget it!

And I foresee problems in APC if Tinubu wins the ticket.
That's the only problem.

That aside, PDP can never win the Presidency any time soon!

If Tinubu ever gets the APC ticket, then PDP has Aso Rock come 2023. This is a no brainer

Note: Tinubu is not Buhari. Tinubu does not command any cult following anywhere like Buhari did. Infact, Tinubu has never captured SW beyond 65% even with Buhari on the ballot.

If APC fronts a Northerner … then APC wins.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by Deadlytruth(m): 7:07am On Jan 29, 2022
helpee:
You are saying rubbish. You think.an average Fulani will leave his brother to vote Tinubu or what? You are short sighted. You think this is about IBO/Yoruba rather than north/ south
Didn't they leave their brother Alhaji Bashir Tofa and voted in bloc for Abiola?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 29, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

For your information. APC has never gotten up to 20 percent of votes in all the SS and SE states put together. They have never won a state in those regions in open play except through the Supreme Court.
I'm from a SS state and I can tell you boldly that the APC lacks structure and is still an unknown party in the SS and SE, more surprising is the fact that they have done virtually nothing to rectify this issue.

No one is arguing this with you. I was simply talking about PDP’s overconfidence in the SS and SE and their plan to produce a candidate from the North. I am from SS and I can tell you that many people will not vote for PDP if they present Atiku, unless APC present Tinubu! If PDP really respects SS and SE for holding it down these past 7 years, then they should present a candidate the two zones will gladly endorse!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by CapitalBank: 7:08am On Jan 29, 2022
ityP:

Any wise politician knows this
PDP knows. They are just intentionally acting confused for now. If they win 2023, APC will not last 1 year before collapse.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by Jagunlabiodua: 7:09am On Jan 29, 2022
You are an adult I don't need to explain anything to you, I just Spoke reality to you. Tinubu will defeat Any candidate from The East or The North and also defeat a coalition of East and North or North and East because he is the Jagaban the one who controls the West and also controls the Federal his power wasn't gotten yesterday he is tested and battle hardened actually, Tinubu is already the president by proxy look I don't have time for arguments and cries the future is clear, the elites know this, even Buhari knows, Osinbanjo knows, Ameachi, Rochas knows Tinubu will win the entire South maybe lose one or two states then win the North Central And maybe North West or East but surely winning the South and Even half of North Central propels Jagaban to power the thing is the brand Jagaban is competitive in all Zones.
Flets:

Please help me understand how Tinubu wins Atiku in the NC, SE and SS. Any simple analysis will do.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by Flets: 7:13am On Jan 29, 2022
Jagunlabiodua:
You are an adult I don't need to explain anything to you, I just Spoke reality to you. Tinubu will defeat Any candidate from The East or The North and also defeat a coalition of East and North or North and East because he is the Jagaban the one who controls the West and also controls the Federal his power wasn't gotten yesterday he is tested and battle hardened actually, Tinubu is already the president by proxy look I don't have time for arguments and cries the future is clear, the elites know this, even Buhari knows, Osinbanjo knows, Ameachi, Rochas knows Tinubu will win the entire South maybe lose one or two states then win the North Central And maybe North West or East but surely winning the South and Even half of North Central propels Jagaban to power the thing is the brand Jagaban is competitive in all Zones.

You are clueless about Nigerian Politics so I will let you run along.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by Macphenson: 7:14am On Jan 29, 2022
uthlaw:
and don't why you people are just foolish and stupid...so is tinubu that said PDP should not give there ticket to South East...APC ticket belong to South west!

Well, we wil know who is.more foolish when power eventually returns to the north.

Then some idiotas will realise that North has no political party. All they care about is for.power to be retained in the north.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by PointZerom: 7:14am On Jan 29, 2022
omenkaLives:
Imagine wetin this Okoro deduce from the news. Chaii!!

And they call others slaves. grin grin grin

Just look at what this aboki is posting on social media, his ancestral land is still in the hands of FULANI herders.
YOUR SHAME DEY SHAME BUHARI grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by Loveurneighbour: 7:15am On Jan 29, 2022
PDP is trying to play with the IGBOs intelligence!! The Igbos does not deserve this from PDP after years of labour, struggle and support for PDP.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by Successlane: 7:15am On Jan 29, 2022
Flets:
Both Atiku and Kwankwaso will flaw Tinubu any day. SW APC will do everything to ensure PDP zones it’s ticket to the south but the North is smarter than that.

NW, NE and NC goes to Atiku
SW goes to Tinubu
SE and SS goes to Atiku

Tinubu stands no chance against a northern PDP candidate. The North irrespective of party affiliation will quickly line up behind a northern candidate.

The division among the south will be exploited for a very long time.

True talk

And when the northerner comes to power, they will allow southerners to have a say in the government?

The north is really Smart.
They know the weakness of southerners, and are exploiting it to the fullest.

I can hear the cry of marginalization as soon as the new government settles down.

Then the southerners will go back to the media (their only strong hold) to continue where they stopped with Buhari - launching incessant attack on the new government.

For the northerners it's a win- win situation.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by Deadlytruth(m): 7:17am On Jan 29, 2022
Macphenson:
I once said that Tinubu's greed will only perpetuate power in the north.

If there must be zoning, definitely there must be microzoning.

Tinubu's tracherous betrayal of GEJ ( and by extension the entire south) claiming sufferistication is the bane of southern president.

The north will continue to exploit the disunity among the south. Its even more insulting to other southern region that Tinubu wants to be president after helping in moving power domiciled in south to north.

Lets watch and see. 2023 election is going to be very interesting. Tinubu must contest.

He will understand North has no political party.
Each time your likes repeat this line of Tinubu's betrayal of Jonathan, I am left wondering when Tinubu and Jonathan ever had any covenant of mutual support towards 2015. It takes dishonesty to pretend to have forgotten that without Tinubu's 2011 support which even involved a kind of betrayal of his own party's Ribadu in favour of Jonathan who was in the party that had been hounding him, Jonathan wouldn't have lasted in power beyond the remaining 1½ years of Yaradua's first term.
This whole Igbos' talk of Tinubu's betrayal of Jonathan reeks of the same baseless manner of accusing Awolowo of betraying Ojukwu in spite of the fact that Awolowo never signed or even verbally agreed to Ojukwu on any joint secession plot. This Igbos' entitlement mentality is skewed because Jonathan is not even from the SE who alone have continued to cry betrayal for the past seven years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by uthlaw: 7:17am On Jan 29, 2022
Macphenson:

Well, we wil know who is.more foolish when power eventually returns to the north.

Then some idiotas will realise that North has no political party. All they care about is for.power to be retained in the north.
we already know who is more foolish, serving PDP for how many years but could not presidency ticket,even if I lose, but I still get the ticket!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by sharpden: 7:17am On Jan 29, 2022
omenkaLives:
Imagine wetin this Okoro deduce from the news. Chaii!!

And they call others slaves. grin grin grin

What were you in 2015 when you betrayed your region?

You were thinking you will sow Orange and reap Apple?

Yes dey smell

4 Likes

Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by Jagunlabiodua: 7:17am On Jan 29, 2022
No Tinubu was respecting rotation principal since Yoruba just ruled he supported others Jonathan, Atiku and Buhari that's why no one can fault Tinubu because all these people failed now he has to go for 2023 himself. Oshiomole will deliver Edo and Delta to Tinubu will Omo agege will deliver Delta the Tinubu,Rochas will deliver the East to Tinubu while Ameachi and Silver will Deliver Rivers and Bayelsa to Tinubu, Uzodinma will deliver imo to Tinubu while Umahi delivers Ebonyi and Ayade delivers Cross river. See all these people are working and working with Billions of naira to archive their aim. Online and on ground, real life is not the same. te author=ityP post=109776480]

Lmao. Oga, SE hates APC more than they hate a northerner o grin. And SS dey vex say Tinubu plot the stuff wey remove their brother after just 4 years of his reign. Na that same vex dem Edo (another SS state) use vote PDP. APC wants a southerner as PDPs presidential candidate because they know no southerner is as popular as Tinubu. And no, South West alone can not produce presidency. If it can, Tinubu for dey contest under ACN[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by sharpden: 7:19am On Jan 29, 2022
uthlaw:
we already know who is more foolish, serving PDP for how many years but could not presidency ticket,even if I lose, but I still get the ticket!

Why should someone's headache be your problem? You that have served APC go and clinch the position na.

You guys are about to reap what you sowed in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by PointZerom: 7:19am On Jan 29, 2022
Successlane:

True talk

And when the northerner comes to power, they will allow southerners to have a say in the government?

The north is really Smart.
They know the weakness of southerners, and are exploiting it to the fullest.

I can hear the cry of marginalization as soon as the new government settles down.

Then the southerners will go back to the media (their only strong hold) to continue where they stopped with Buhari - launching incessant attack on the new government.

For the northerners it's a win- win situation.

Well said.
The North will continue to rule as far as the SW are vreedy.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by 77up(m): 7:19am On Jan 29, 2022
OfficialAwol:
I can see Tinubu urchins in severe pains already.

Their intention is that PDP will field an Igbo man so that they will use propaganda to finish him up ( supposing a Tinubu gets APC ticket [God forbid]).

They hoped in throwing up all that the north fears about the Igbos so that the north would rather vote the Yoruba man out of fear of the Igbo.

But we know all these things. Wike's stupid scheming will fail.

PDP should just repeat the Atiku/Obi ticket in 2023 and let APC give theirs to Tinubu, let's check something.

Ndi ala!
What more can be slavery mentality other than this God shocked

....to think these okoros sees others as slave not knowing they are the real slave is alerming grin . They never for once believe in themselves cheesy . Even if Tinubu will not win, we believe we can do it and trust me ,nas soon as Tinubu win party ticket,forget you already have your president for the next 8years God's willing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by sotall(m): 7:19am On Jan 29, 2022
Jagunlabiodua:
The Yorubas alone can produce the president of Nigeria. Atiku can never defeat Tinubu in SE, SS and North Central. APC want Atiku so it can be a landslide for Tinubu, politics is not by whaling up and down social media

How will Tinubu win SS and SE?

You think SS and SE has forgotten 2014 so soon?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by Justiceleague1: 7:22am On Jan 29, 2022
ipobarethieves:
angry pdp will surely divide/ break Nig. AMEN
Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 29, 2022
Jagunlabiodua:
South West alone can't produce president but Yoruba tribe in Nigeria can produce the president alone while the next tribe supports as Vice president but for president Yoruba are the ones who decide who rules and Yorubas are silent Majority in Nigeria. SS half is Western Nigeria ( Edo Delta) NC Yorubas are there in Kogi and Kwara, some even in Niger 2023. In 2023 APC Fielding Tinubu is 100% victory for Tinubu vs any Northern Fulani man like Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal all these men can't withstand Jagaban. I'm telling you Jagaban will defeat Atiku in South South and South East in 2023. Tinubu will also beat Atiku in the North Central, Tinubu will beat Atiku in Rivers, Delta, Cross River, Edo, Bayelsa by a Landslide. Forget social media rants when the time comes Tinubu will emerge victorious

You think the “Edo nor be Lagos” was just a slang. It became popular because of the hatred (sorry to use this word) many SS have towards Tinubu because of godfatherism. Most of us don’t know what he achieved or didn’t achieve as governor of Lagos, we only know that he is a self imposed godfather and for that he is disliked. If you think Tinubu will win Edo or any SS state, then you must be joking.

You think Edo people loved Obaseki so much?
Ize-Iyamu is one of the strongest grassroot politician in Edo but when Oshiomole (who wanted to play the role of a godfather) and Tinubu became associated with him, the people turned against him and chose Obaseki that most of them didn’t like 4 years ago. Myself and many others supported and voted for Ize-Iyamu when he contested against Oshiomole in 2012 and Obaseki in 2016 but we happily supported Obaseki in 2020.

Tinubu’s best bet is an alliance with the North and I’m sure he knows and that’s why he’s been spending time visiting stakeholders in the North. If the North doesn’t support him, then he is finished!

If you think SS and SE will vote Tinubu because he is from the south, you’ll soon find out that we’ll prefer a Northerner.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by sharpden: 7:24am On Jan 29, 2022
Deadlytruth:
Each time your likes repeat this line of Tinubu betrayal of Jonathan, I am left wondering when Tinubu and Jonathan sign any covenant of mutual support towards 2015. It takes dishonesty to pretend to have forgotten that without the support of Tinubu which even involved a kind of betrayal of his own party's Ribadu in favour of Jonathan who was in the party that had been hounding Tinubu, Jonathan wouldn't have lasted in power longer than the remaining 1½ years of Yaradua's first term.
This whole Igbos' talk of Tinubu's betrayal of Jonathan reeks of the same baseless manner of accusing Awolowo of betraying Ojukwu in spite of the fact that Awolowo never signed or even verbally agreed to Ojukwu on any joint secession plot. This Igbos' entitlement mentality is skewed because Jonathan is not even from the SE who alone have continued to cry betrayal for the past seven years.

Since Tinubu and GEJ signed no mutual support, you should also show us the agreement between you guys and North that says the presidency should return South.

Tinubu's region party did not for GEJ in 2011 so stop saying trash, Jonathan won against Ribadu not because of Tinubu.

You are about to be served your 2015 meal make una see how e dey pain.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by Jagunlabiodua: 7:29am On Jan 29, 2022
No you are the one detached in 2023 APC will sweep the South and Jagaban of Lagos will become Jagaban of Nigeria. Watch and remember this comment the East will be captured, the West will be Captured, the South South will be captured while some states in the North are Captured or maybe even the North will be a Landslide for Jagaban. Jagaban can beat Atiku Tambuwal in the North that's why he declare himself president. Abiola did it Obasanjo did it and what makes you think Asiwaju the Jagaban maker of Presidents, Governor's, Senators, Senate Presidents, Speakers of National Assembly uncountable reps and senators all over Nigeria can't do?. in 2023 Jagaban will become president because all the people he had made will support him it's that simple. He will win the Entire East,West, Southern Nigeria, North Central Nigeria and some North West states. But he will be sweeping and making history in 2023 quotee author=ityP post=109776759]

Seems you're detached from reality. No need of the back and forth. We'd wait for the elections grin[/quote]
Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by 77up(m): 7:29am On Jan 29, 2022
post=109775918:
Reading
I don read finish, I can deduced from the news that okoros over 20years loyalty want to be dashed again and they are gladly happy grin

We can see some minions among them drumming their support for Atiku already but Tinubu is older to them cheesy

Okoros will never stop to amuse person grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by Jostoman: 7:34am On Jan 29, 2022
contigiency:
No problem, it will still not make them to win. As far as voting in Nigeria is still largely done by village old men and women and it still reflects party structure, APC will still win them with a very wide margin regardless of who they choose. On the other hand, It fits especially my Igbo brothers who were busy picking quarrels with some of us for identifying with APC. To them, we are zombies and Efulefu. Today, between us and them who does those names fits very well?
what about some of APC Yoruba supporters coming here to insult Igbo people calling anybody that identify him or herself with Igbo or PDP all sorts of names like, Okoro, IPOB, cannibal, afganeastaners, Pandora, 5%, Dot and so on and so forth.
Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by Jagunlabiodua: 7:35am On Jan 29, 2022
SW have left power rotate without going to federal for 16 yrs while you Easterners and Northerners loot the Nigerian state now the Westerns are coming to take power back the Easterners who their son Azikiwe Jonathan ruled before the Northerners want to die because it means 2039 before they smell power hahaha pls my Igbo brothers don't allow Yorubaman matter and politics kill you people I swear Yoruba like people attacking them it makes them happy that they make you sad hahahahahaha
PointZerom:

Well said.
The North will continue to rule as far as the SW are vreedy.

1 Like

Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by Deadlytruth(m): 7:37am On Jan 29, 2022
sharpden:

Since Tinubu and GEJ signed no mutual support, you should also show us the agreement between you guys and North that says the presidency should return South.

Tinubu's region party did not for GEJ in 2011 so stop saying trash, Jonathan won against Ribadu not because of Tinubu.

You are about to be served your 2015 meal make una see how e dey pain.
First of all, I am not from the SW. That said, The SW is not asking the North for power shift to the SW. They are rather working towards the ACN wing of the APC having the 2023 ticket and that is entirely within the APC. No Yoruba person has come out to ask both PDP and APC to zone power to the SW or even South in general like the way Igbos' have been doing and even with veiled threats. The SW knows it has no stake in PDP hence is not having any sense of entitlement towards the part unlike you SE now asking for the ticket of the APC you never contributed anything to except insults, name calling like Amala Ewedu Islamic almajiri and Arewanistan party of demons.
I don't know when expressing one's constitutionally guaranteed right to freedom of association has become sowing something to be reaped. If that is the case then what did the SW reap from Jonathan for their support for him in 2011?

And does that suggest that you Igbos are in the political quagmire you are today by way of being served your 1960 meal of Azikiwe 'betraying' the South?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run by Jostoman: 7:42am On Jan 29, 2022
Deadlytruth:

First of all, I am not from the SW. That said, The SW is not asking the North for power shift to the SW. They are rather working towards the ACN wing of the APC having the 2023 ticket as and that is entirely within the APC. No Yoruba person has come out to ask both PDP and APC to zone power to the South the way Igbos' have been doing and even with veiled threats. The SW knows it has no stake in PDP hence is not having any sense of entitlement towards the part unlike you SE now assuming for the ticket of the APC you never contributed anything to except insults, name calling like Amala Ewedu Islamic almajiri and Arewanistan party of demons.
I don't know when expressing one's constitutionally guaranteed freedom of right to association has become sowing something to be reaped. If that is the case then what did the SW reap from Jonathan for their support for him in 2011?
they never contributed to APC but they have Orji kalu and okorocha in APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable / Teju Cole To Prof. Soyinka - " How Does It Feel To Be An Embarrassment? " / Militants Blow Up NPDC Major pipeline In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.