Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone (35331 Views)

Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid / Davido Broke The New Iphone He Bought For Girlfriend (chioma) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone by juman(m): 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
Better way to pour your anger is to play lawn tennis.
Play it hard to show your anger.
Re: Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone by Kellyewoma: 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
Foolish people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone by luvinhubby(m): 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
Foolish people who erroneously believe that life is all about mundane things and fleshly lust.
They will look back twenty years from now and regret wasting the better part of their lives pursuing shadows

Jesus is the only one that gives meaning and value to life

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone by toujurs: 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
mediainc:
Broke ass licker.
How is he a broke ass licker, you guys will just come on line to type shit in your face me i face apartment. He has a good well paid job, can you say the same

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone by Levinas: 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
See head like onions bulbs. U no fit face ur fellow man wey break ur fone. na innocent girl u wan transfer aggression to....

2 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone by OBALOLA55(m): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
Chatflick:
Every internet fraudster will never leave a useful life. The rate of rituals among youths is worrisome. Social media has played a large role in that. Every Yahoo boy a.k.a Thief reading this should be ashamed of himself or herself. Only someone with a low self esteem won't settle down to make money legitimately. Ndi ara
WETIN SLAWORMIIR DO YOU NOW sad

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone by Chatflick(m): 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WETIN SLAWORMIIR DO YOU NOW sad
He is also mad. They all are. Judgement is coming

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone by 21savages: 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
Starz825:
Mtcheew...
A lot of things need to be done in our media space.... including our own nairaland

No...let us ask...is this one news??
I done tire for NL kind of news this days..
Re: Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone by TheKingsmann(m): 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
pretydiva:
This wan sense don run leave am
U get the sense
Re: Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone by MrJames007: 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
See this old man o.

2 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone by ComeToJesus: 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
Social media has become an exhibition stand for mumuism and unnecessary show.

All the agbayas without sense are busy trying to do outdo each other in the business of idiocy.

I no Kuku blame Nairaland, they push all type of banal and senseless matters to the front page

2 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone by streetsoldier1(m): 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
Thandiubani:
Israel DMW Reveals What He Will Do to Ladies After Davido Broke His Phone

Davido’s Logistic Manager, Israel DMW has vowed to ‘crush’ any woman he meets in the bedroom.

Israel who recently revealed that he’s ready to take a bullet for musician, Davido, stated that he’s ready to ‘knack’ ladies without holding back anything after his boss broke his phone for filming too much at an event.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA3a9djnxQw

This guy head big sha

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone by blackmantis: 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
When will this man child grow up?

3 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone by Sucolee(m): 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
Him problem dey 4 DMW
Re: Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone by AceDomino(m): 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
Mumu idiot with ant brain

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone by Jerryherd: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
Old mumu man

2 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone by Demzyl(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
Mumu Man Ever, ontop puna abi.
Some kuku die in active service, who u want to dey impress self shioor

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone by Demzyl(m): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
Mumu Man Ever, ontop puna abi.
Some kuku die in active service, who u want to dey impress self shioor
Re: Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone by Rubicon67(m): 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
See leaders of tomorrow.

The whole post no make sense. He is acting like the group clown.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone by vikstandon(m): 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
The next rapist...I guess!!
Re: Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone by mediainc: 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
toujurs:
How is he a broke ass licker, you guys will just come on line to type shit in your face me i face apartment. He has a good well paid job, can you say the same
Go get knocked in the head like a kid...in d street, that is ass licking, abi na only him get job and money grin

Continue dey allow kids knock you for head. Broke ass licking sucker grin

It is what it is, your opinion won't change it.

By your words it shows you are one, not everyone needs to get knocked in the head to get paid...

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone by toujurs: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
mediainc:

Go get knocked in the head like a kid...in d street, that is ass licking, abi na only him get job and money grin

Continue dey allow kids knock you for head. Broke ass licking sucker grin

It is what it is, your opinion won't change it.

By your words it shows you are one, not everyone needs to get knocked in the head to get paid...
Just listen to your self, how old are you, and how much did your dad leave behind for you, not to work for anyone, if your dad didn't Mr man, enter your mini flat and go and sleep, that's if you could even afford a mini flat, because i know people with this your type of mentality are always broke

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone by mediainc: 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
toujurs:
Just listen to your self, how old are you, and how much did your dad leave behind for you, not to work for anyone, if your dad didn't Mr man, enter your mini flat and go and sleep, that's if you could even afford a mini flat, because i know people with this your type of mentality are always broke
Mumu you village monkey not everyone is poor as you are. Stupid low life with low self esteem. People like you are lazy and stupid sycophants and eye service merchants. Look all the response, you will know that most Nigerians are not ass lickers like you poor desperate boy. Thunder fire sycophants and ass lickers, people like you can become gay just for money. Dumb lazy youth. Provide value, not get knocked in the head like a fool. A slave is a slave.
Re: Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone by GeorgeTheCoder: 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
All these pussy ass Niggers simping for Davido because of money. God forbid I go so low that I become a fool for my agemate.
Sheep are many, Lions are few.

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone by toujurs: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
mediainc:

Mumu you village monkey not everyone is poor as you are. Stupid low life with low self esteem. People like you are lazy and stupid sycophants and eye service merchants. Look all the response, you will know that most Nigerians are not ass lickers like you poor desperate boy. Thunder fire sycophants and ass lickers, people like you can become gay just for money. Dumb lazy youth. Provide value, not get knocked in the head like a fool. A slave is a slave.
Just look at who is calling someone poor grin grin, A poor man claiming to have levels grin i laugh. Mr man till you die, you can't measure up to where isreal is , it's not a curse it's a fact!! Learn to mind your business, you can't be struggling to eat, and be insulting those their dogs feed better than you, can you say this shit in his face, it's people like you that insult celebrities on social media, and pose for a picture for you see them. Abeg just carry your frustrated bitter life and be going am done here
Re: Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone by Druggey(m): 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
see him head like tomato wey dem use in Gino tomato paste. cool
Re: Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone by mediainc: 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
toujurs:
Just look at who is calling someone poor grin grin, A poor man claiming to have levels grin i laugh. Mr man till you die, you can't measure up to where isreal is , it's not a curse it's a fact!! Learn to mind your business, you can't be struggling to eat, and be insulting those their dogs feed better than you, can you say this shit in his face, it's people like you that insult celebrities on social media, and pose for a picture for you see them. Abeg just carry your frustrated bitter life and be going am done here
You are a slave...it shows in your low self esteem. Know your level.
I can feed you, your father and whole family. Poverty head. Continue allowing people knocking your heads for crumbs. You are an slowpoke that guy is a domestic staff of Davido, how is he a celebrity?
Numbskull.
Re: Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone by Omniman(m): 5:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
grin
see as this one dey vex for somebody future wife...
Re: Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
Na only money fit make 70 years old man butu give 2 years pikin.......if u kW u kw....only genius will understand this

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
Chatflick:
Every internet fraudster will never leave a useful life. The rate of rituals among youths is worrisome. Social media has played a large role in that. Every Yahoo boy a.k.a Thief reading this should be ashamed of himself or herself. Only someone with a low self esteem won't settle down to make money legitimately. Ndi ara
Oga read your notes from the beginning. That's a prayer not a curse. I can hear all the fraudsters in the house shouting a big AMEN to your first few sentences. Besides, the post is unrelated.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) / Wizkid Signs EFYA, R2bees, Mr.Eazi To Starboy Records / Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.