Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,744 members, 7,837,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President (12823 Views)

The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group / 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) / North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President by ZUBY77(m): 9:29am On Jan 29, 2022
Seun360:

An Igbo can't be President of Nigeria not to talk of a woman.

Unto the next thread.

Ok
We have heard you, God of Presidents.
Re: 2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President by kkfada(m): 9:30am On Jan 29, 2022
They spoke the fact....it's high time we look towards the right directions...the world is evolving so fast and we still far behind as a country not even as Africa...
Re: 2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President by ezegold4we: 9:31am On Jan 29, 2022
The only good recompense Buhari should do to Nigerians is to bring a healthy and sound technocrat below 60yrs old with financial integrity to pilot The affairs of This nation in 2023,

I Know it will be 1000% impossible for Him to do cos Failure will Always begat Failure, a man cannot give what he doesn't have.
Re: 2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President by Dogi1(m): 9:39am On Jan 29, 2022
Am totally in support of this call.

At least for once I agree with this group on something
Re: 2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President by Oracleforce: 9:52am On Jan 29, 2022
PointZerom:
grin

I prefer Robert Mugabe to Dangote.

I prefer boborisky and Hushpthieies to Contest than all these old thieves
Re: 2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 9:56am On Jan 29, 2022
ruggedboych:
They for ask thiefUNUBU to join the race too, before some agbros in this forum get heart attack, funny enough one of the mod here is the MC olomu of nairaland chapter and feel his opinion count... I laugh at you all if you think Arewa will vote for your Demi God grin cheesy

We graduates of Kokoro Political School know the moderator. Very biased ethnic idiot. If your opinion doesn't fit his useless ethnic narrative, he'll be looking for ways to ban you
Re: 2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President by fitinwell: 10:07am On Jan 29, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/29/2023-contest-for-president-arewa-youths-beg-dangote-adenuga-okonjo-iweala-others/

Let Arewa republic go there own way..

I am tired of this Fvck retarded illiterates both religion and everything interfering in Nigeria Politics..

You have done more harm to our constitution than good..
Re: 2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President by President2001(m): 10:10am On Jan 29, 2022
Dangote ke if he contest Nigeria economy will be worst
Re: 2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President by snowball11(m): 10:17am On Jan 29, 2022
The statement reads partly: “In a country like Nigeria that has great and intelligent minds with positive reputations all over the world, the likes of Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mrs Ibukun Awosika, Bode Augusto, Segun Agbaje, Fola Adeola, Tunde Folawiyo, Mr. Atedo Peterside, Kola Adesina, Aliko Dangote, Femi Otedola, Mr. Mike Adenuga, Mr Akinwumi Adesina, Herbert Wigwe and Aig Imoukhuede, who are boardroom czars with a vast wealth of knowledge on entrepreneurship, why let Nigeria be run by others who lack such knowledge?”

But i thought "Sai Musa" presently ruling y'all was the best thing from Northern Nigeria? grin
Re: 2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President by NurseJay252: 10:26am On Jan 29, 2022
Nice concept. forum is a good alternative to NL
elujah155: I love the way you can earn point on the forum

Re: 2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President by iscom(m): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2022
Hot deals
Re: 2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President by TheSameGuy(m): 10:43am On Jan 29, 2022
Okonjo iweala, NO.

What is her antecedent as the former finance minister?
She borrowed money TO PAY SALARY

Igbos will be playing ethnic card Politics in pretence. That's how they're projecting Obi as saint.

Hypocrites
ZUBY77:
Okonjo-Iweala Yes. Dangote No.

Number one business man in Country, an expert at taking loans can not be our president.
He will be making policies that favours his business.
Re: 2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President by MyExpression(m): 10:53am On Jan 29, 2022
My heart is overjoyed.

This is where we want to get to.

Every well meaning person with the means, should apply for the job of repairing Nigeria.

At every level of your capacity, if you mean well, apply.

We'll support you.
Re: 2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President by yomi531(m): 10:54am On Jan 29, 2022
MrCGPA:
This Arewa people are just taking the Whole Nation for Granted. They think Nigeria is their Own and can only decide how she functions. Power must Shift to the South come 2023 and the Presidential Candidate Should be a Christian!
Seconded
Re: 2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 29, 2022
ZUBY77:

Number one business man in Country, an expert at taking loans can not be our president.
Pelutania:
I don't know about dangote o, but okonjo must contest

How many times do we have to tell Nigerians that NOI has disqualified herself from contesting for ANY political office or political appointment in Nigeria by voluntarily acquiring American citizenship in order to get the WTO job?
Re: 2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President by Dreytonisback(m): 11:02am On Jan 29, 2022
I'm an EDO man but I'm supporting the igbos to take over that seat

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: 2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President by Ellasure: 11:06am On Jan 29, 2022
These seemingly sane business minded persons should be spared of the evil and corrupted political landscape we have in Nigeria today. Let them face the business that has been given to them by the Almighty God to relieve some Nigerian people.

They are doing well. They have chief Abiola of the blessed memory to learn from.

In the USA, former president Donald Trump is being vilified on the business and political front by the opposite party but the Almighty God will not allow him to suffer losses.

Nigerian politicians are more daring and trickier.
Re: 2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President by techWriter3: 11:13am On Jan 29, 2022
I want Robert Mugabe to Dangote.
Re: 2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President by Originalsly: 11:19am On Jan 29, 2022
tefishy:

Nigeria and its complexities.

Being successful in private investments does not neccessary make you suitable to rule Nigeria.

You must prepare you mind for ethnic, political and religious bigots that can ruin your tenure.

Isn't it the same for anyone who would be President? Don't they face the same when it comes to business? To be successful in business means you know how how to avoid and solve problems. If you can successfully run a big business... you are in a better position to run a country than a person who has never managed anything that big. How many more times we need to see and feel that before we learn? I totally support them.... none of these politicians have what it takes to manage this country .... bunch of local champions.
Re: 2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President by TheSameGuy(m): 11:20am On Jan 29, 2022
1736sx:
[s][/s]

Re: 2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President by TheSameGuy(m): 11:24am On Jan 29, 2022
1736sx:
[s][/s]
your harlot mother is forking random dogs just for 400 naira
die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die

Re: 2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President by onuman: 11:42am On Jan 29, 2022
By vice of proliferation of too many states in Arewa, by northern military dictators, Arewa assumed kingmakers of Nigeria since 1999.
Southern politicians expected to insist on political restructuring now lick the asses of Arewa politicians, instead.
Re: 2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President by Psoul(m): 11:51am On Jan 29, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/29/2023-contest-for-president-arewa-youths-beg-dangote-adenuga-okonjo-iweala-others/

Most people who are doing well and are very success business men do not really do well in politics.
Let me tell you why it is mostly like that.

Taking Dangote as an example. He is doing well in his business cos of full freedom or let's say relative freedom he has to control those businesses.
If Dangote sees that there is an opportunity to open a branch in Bayelsa State for example, he may not need too much consultations and papers passing too many other offices for approval (pls I don't want us to start talking about Board Members' or Shareholders' opinions). So long as there is money to execute the business, he starts pushing it and he will want it to be done fast so that he will start recouping his investment.
So you see he enjoys a relative freedom to initiate and execute business idea.

When such a person enters politics, he will come in wt that kind mindset of freedom.
When he sees that it will be good to take a certain decision/project to make the country work, some opposition party will be a clog on the wheel.
They will bring out some part of the constitution that will make his good intention to look like a bad one.
Some heads of offices that think that such a project may not benefit them personally will start dragging their feet in signing papers that will allow government to execute the project.

When this well doing businessman turned politician try two or three times and sees that he does not really has his freedom to execute good things he want will then decide to start playing politics the way politicians do rather than bringing business mind into politics which will not fit in.

Before you know it, you will see this good man becoming as bad as other politicians if not worst.
Re: 2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2022

Re: 2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President by Help2020: 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
MrCGPA:
This Arewa people are just taking the Whole Nation for Granted. They think Nigeria is their Own and can only decide how she functions. Power must Shift to the South come 2023 and the Presidential Candidate Should be a Christian!
Did you even read what the article says?
Re: 2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President by Michael213: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
ZUBY77:

Walai bro that woman will do well if opportune
Re: 2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President by LastProphet: 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
socialmediaman:
People on the streets will call Okonjo Iweala and co bunch of jokers unless they’re ready to lie to Nigerians to get their votes, be funded by crooks, have to defend evil done by the governments they worked for, and make business deals with traditional and religious leaders to get their endorsement and/or support. By the time they’re done campaigning, Atiku and co have already done better backhand deals and background work and are already coasting to victory grin

Next election, all the bad choices they made trying to run for election are already being used against them grin

You understand the entire back story, if a third of naija understood this there would have been little hope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic / Policeman Kill Makoko Traditional Ruler / Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.