Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea (34943 Views)

F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) / Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) / Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by KaluwisxPRO: 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
pansophist:

What you said is not true. Biden made it clear that ascension to Nato is open and not for Russia to decide, its different from "Ukraine being a member of Nato is non-negotiable". Politicians are words experts, they know how go use their speech in such a way that will fool the untrained mind. Having said that, talk is cheap, look at actions, especially historical actions.

Georgia also wanted to join Nato years back and Russia refused it, creating a territorial dispute between Georgia and Abkazhia. And that single act was the final nail to the coffin, and Georgia ascension to Nato and usefulness withered away. Same with Ukraine, the west will only send military aids, but will never go to war with Russia because of Ukraine. If there is anything you'll learn about military warfare, its that nuclear nations don't go to war with each other.

Russia annexed crimea, and are causing conflict in the Donbass region, what did America do? I'll tell you. NOTHING. just sanctions upon sanctions. That's all. You should train your mind to see things for what they are. Stop being misled by the mainstream media. They are guardians for the corrupt actions of politicians. See the fact and analyse yourself. That's how you stay grounded.

Russia can read the handwriting on the wall that they’re not getting away with their covert threats to Ukraine.

All Russia is doing at the moment is grasping at anything because they’ve shown aggression and expected Ukraine to budge, But Ukrainians are even arming themselves, not just the military and treating Russia’s threat like it’s nothing.

Nobody is ready to listen to Putin, he’s been dared by the west, why is he taking forever to invade Ukraine

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by tolue42(m): 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
That's an aircraft of $100m crashing every now and then at the snap of the finger.
Yet the chinese and russian version of this aircraft doesn't come anywhere this expensive. Yet they impose sanctions on any country wise enough to patronize the chinese and the Russians for defense equipments.

American weapons are the most exaggerated in the world. Most people don't know that that is where the most unimaginable corruption lies. The military industrial complex are the real goons profiting from the over-bloated defense budget and running US politics. With a defense budget of $770b, yet they fear china whose defense budget only just hit 250b and russia of meagre 60b.

You're not making sense please... Thanks

1 Like

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by mach7(m): 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
DukeNija:

What fake news? The US has the most advanced military in the world. More military spending that the next 10 combined and you’re saying fake news?
You think wars are won by propaganda and espionage? Research and tech makes the difference in modern combat. If you think Russia can create an unstoppable missile then you must be joking.
You need to study economics and costing. That somebody's spends more on something doesn't translate into the output being better than that of someone who spent less. The military spending of the US is high, because it has to maintain a lot of infrastructure around the world, pay exorbitantly higher salaries to its soldiers, give aid to it allied/vassal states like Israel and this is priced in Dollars. The Russians pay for their own costs in Rubles, the Chinese in Yuan and they don't have infrastructure all over the world to maintain.

Finally, what makes you think that the Russians or the Chinese don't make better research that the Americans. Please don't watch too much of Hollywood.

6 Likes

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by neuf(m): 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
seunny4lif:

For a new jets?
9 already crashed

just to help you out, pick up any jet you like and do an indepth research, I won't point you in any direction. you will be surprised by their crash rate when "new".

FYI, the F35 has one of the best crash rate of any new jet ever inducted.
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by BigBashiru: 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
okeysoninv:
Branham has foretold us the end of America already during the reign of a "woman in purple". holy spirit specifically told he about coming of this two nation Russia and China. just watch out as things manifest. today 6th of 7th prophecies of about the end of America has already fulfilled. it's just remaining the nuclear Annihilation of America nation.

In 2026 America will be 250 years old.... that's about the age at which most empires are either in terminal decline or completely gone.... the end of America should concern us as that means Britain who owns America will start looking for new colonies in africa again.

Western Europeans = the black man's burden

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Quelme: 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
MERCHANDISER:
they don't want China to annex Taiwan
Pick up your history books. Taiwan is an inalienable part of China!!!

1 Like

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by deolumike(m): 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
Righteousness2:
When I see people Brag and pride on Nomerica, I Laugh because they do not have understanding of the times and Seasons.

Pray and ask the Lord to Show you the state of America in the Spirit realm and you will weep.
America as a Nation is a Walking Corpse.
America as a Nation is like chaff.
The Statue of Liberty that represents America is Collasped already in the Spiritual realm.
Mystery Babylon is Gone!
Americans whose Eyes are opened know this Clearly.

Individuals and a few states that stand Boldly for JESUS Christ, have nothing to Fear. They are Exempted from the Catatrophic Destruction and Disater on America.

Just few days ago, I watched a clip showing recruitment into the US Army, Russian Army, and Chinese Army. They were comparing them.

I almost cried for Nomerica.
Take it to the Bank! Great Babylon is Fallen!
They have reached the point of no return and Terrific and Fearsome Judgment of GOD is sealed on her.

I saw that clip too on YouTube and I felt like weeping for the United States.

You're right. Just like Samson, their strength is gone from them.

2 Likes

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by tolue42(m): 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
who knows, America may use style drop spy camera into China Sea to monitor chaina's activities in subregion, Americans still hold word power anytime any day.

I want to like your comment 10000 times!

That's what came to my mind, why is it on Chinese water this happened China need to be careful
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
tolue42:

You're not making sense please... Thanks
Very sorry bro, my post isn't for dense headed people
It's for folks who know what's up out there

1 Like

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by mach7(m): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
neuf:

Guess the Jet UK, Italy and the US have been using to clean up ISIS operations in the middle East?

Of all the stealth jets available, guess the one that have been bought and sort after the most?

read more dude before you come at me with that fan boy crap.
So it is ISIS, a ragtag band of militias with AK-47s and no modern air defence system that can deduce the stealth capabilities of the F-35 right?

Who are those buying the F-35? Isn't it allies of the US? Will they leave their patron's weapons system and buy from the Chinese or the Russians.

Think brother, think.

2 Likes

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Buliwyf: 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
okeysoninv:
just like he prophesied about coming and end of Adolf Hitler and it came to pass , so shall the America own be.

Another moronic nonsense. It's a pity. Let's also check all the things he prophesied that didn't happen and we can then calculate his success rate. Lol. If you focus you energy on doing better for your country instead of obsessing about the destruction of another, your life will be better than it is right now and maybe your country will be better for it.
Don't go and apply your mind with sensible things. Keep obsessing about divination and seeing the future. Clown �
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
Righteousness2:
When I see people Brag and pride on Nomerica, I Laugh because they do not have understanding of the times and Seasons.

Pray and ask the Lord to Show you the state of America in the Spirit realm and you will weep.
America as a Nation is a Walking Corpse.
America as a Nation is like chaff.
The Statue of Liberty that represents America is Collasped already in the Spiritual realm.
Mystery Babylon is Gone!
Americans whose Eyes are opened know this Clearly.

Individuals and a few states that stand Boldly for JESUS Christ, have nothing to Fear. They are Exempted from the Catatrophic Destruction and Disater on America.

Just few days ago, I watched a clip showing recruitment into the US Army, Russian Army, and Chinese Army. They were comparing them.

I almost cried for Nomerica.
Take it to the Bank! Great Babylon is Fallen!
They have reached the point of no return and Terrific and Fearsome Judgment of GOD is sealed on her.

Then what of Nigeria cheesy
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
What is USA looking for in china. Shame on all of you that are are in the habit of supporting US trespassing activities beyond their boundaries.
I love China's mature response to the inexperienced trouble-making US government

5 Likes

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by NoSentiment: 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
The blood of the innocent Iraqis, Afghans and other Muslim elsewhere killed unjustly will never allow us to rest.

USA is a terrorist country!

3 Likes

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Lovenorth: 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
ChangetheChange:

So China dey fear and respect US, despite all the mouth and new weapons china has been displaying of recent, they still can't do shit to the plenty United States warships and warplanes scattered all over the south China sea which China has been laying claim to.
China shouldn't have shot the plane grin
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by BigBashiru: 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
What is USA looking for in china. Shame on all of you that are are in the habit of supporting US trespassing activities beyond their boundaries.

Well said.. tell them oh....

3 Likes

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Righteousness2(m): 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
RevolverOcelot:

Then what of Nigeria cheesy

The Day Nigeria as a Nation begins to approve, Promote or advance the Abominations and Wickedness that the USA as a Nation has given herself to, She will wiped off from the Face of the Earth.

1 Like

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
goodheart01:
When u tell some people on nairaland to reason before they talk dem go dey shalaye. Most of dem think because China and Russia keep showcasing weapons and that means they're more prepared and the US isn't preparing anything. How can a rational thinker feel the US will fold it's hands and relax? Who would have believed such a new jet exists, and no one even knows when it was tested and acquired by the US Navy.

Like I will always say, "That Area 51 and the entire Nevada desert is a blessing to the US. And that's why they can test and operate their latest weaponry there without the knowledge of anyone, just as they did with this same new jet"

Let me keep watching and laughing shaa... Russian and Chinese wannabes over to u
Please disregard OP, the jets is not new but 5th generation jet. And it was well tested publicly.
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by KaluwisxPRO: 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
orble:
where do you people always take fake news

Russia will end up begging for de-escalation

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by BigBashiru: 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
NoSentiment:
The blood of the innocent Iraqis, Afghans and other Muslim elsewhere killed unjustly will never allow us to rest.

USA is a terrorist country!

Truly u live up to ur username.... this is the truth. The wrath of the LORD is upon America....u forgot to mention lybia too.... they destroy all African countries I want to visit with their European allies. Mschew....

1 Like

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by okeysoninv: 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
Buliwyf:

Another moronic nonsense. It's a pity. Let's also check all the things he prophesied that didn't happen and we can then calculate his success rate. Lol. If you focus you energy on doing better for your country instead of obsessing about the destruction of another, your life will be better than it is right now and maybe your country will be better for it.
Don't go and apply your mind with sensible things. Keep obsessing about divination and seeing the future. Clown �
bring it out bro.
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by BigBashiru: 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
goodheart01:

Imagine u saying all these because a war jet skidded off the carrier runway?? The way Africans reason ehn, no wonder we're still backwards. That stuff happens normally to jets on carriers and all it will take is just few repairs and that deadly jet will fly again. How about when Russia's mighty warship caught fire while still under construction... Lol. As u can see that jet is an A-class stealth fighter which many people never knew it exists until now. Keep deceiving yourself with beer parlor analysis of international matters.
Look at you saying that all it requires is a few repairs. That's a jet the Americans want to dig out of the ocean because of fear of the chinese stealing it's intelligence secrets. They are seriously contemplating abandoning it right in the bottom of the ocean

1 Like

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by BigBashiru: 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Russia will end up begging for de-escalation

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by udomonday: 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
Cholls:
my brother China no dey strick first...na when you strick them first na then dem go strick...na their way be that
china holds a lot of aces.they just waiting for the US to deal the first card.

2 Likes

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by greatness77: 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
ChangetheChange:

So China dey fear and respect US, despite all the mouth and new weapons china has been displaying of recent, they still can't do shit to the plenty United States warships and warplanes scattered all over the south China sea which China has been laying claim to.
i swear! The fear of B-52 long rang Strategic bomber is d begining of Chinese wisdom

2 Likes

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by okeysoninv: 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
BigBashiru:

In 2026 America will be 250 years old.... that's about the age at which most empires are either in terminal decline or completely gone.... the end of America should concern us as that means Britain who owns America will start looking for new colonies in africa again.

Western Europeans = the black man's burden
you should be worried about rise of anti Christ regime on Earth not Britain colonization. anti Christ regime will be brutal to Christians than what Britain colonization had done
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
pansophist:

Responding you will take another one epistle as you said, so I'll refrain from that. But your stance is very wrong. Firstly, go read about how the democratically elected president was overthrown by CIA during the maiden revolution, to install a puppet that is answerable to Washington. Turning Russia into an enemy overnight.

Then go read up on Georgia's aggression, before Russia intervention. When you have these foundational knowledge, come back and discuss. And yes, Russia will not attack a nato nation simply because its not a threat to them. Its like fighting Gambia because its in Ecowas. Makes no sense. But Ukraine is a different ball game. Its a redline, and Rusaia will never accept it.

If you don't know what's going on, it's called Geo-politics. When the soviet Union placed nuclear missles in Cuba, hell went loose. The US almost nuked the country, and created something known as the "Monroe doctrine", and declared all Western hemisphere as US backyard and will never allow them develop their own nukes or a foreign country installed their there.

So why is it different from Russia? Russia don't want nukes in it's backyard, as simple as that. This is the double standards the west will not report, but if you train yourself to detect bullshit, you'll see the game they are playing. Now listen, Russia and US are eternal enemies, like cat and rat. Ukraine is just a pawn, will be discarded like tampon when they outlived their usefulness, just like Georgia. The goal is to contain Russia, nor defend Ukraine. Let that sink in.
You love Russia a lot, but you live in a nato country.
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Originalsly: 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
goodheart01:

Okay stealth jets don't have emergency cockpit exit for pilots abi? or is the cockpit supposed to remain closed and kill the pilot?? By the way is that the only F-35C jet the US Navy has right?? And because one jet skidded into water the other Stealth jets won't fly again right?? Your ignorance is Pro Max. No need trading words... I move!

You need to read what you wrote..... I don't believe you did.... or maybe you don't understand what you wrote. My comment is a direct response to what you wrote.
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
goodheart01:

Imagine u saying all these because a war jet skidded off the carrier runway?? The way Africans reason ehn, no wonder we're still backwards. That stuff happens normally to jets on carriers and all it will take is just few repairs and that deadly jet will fly again. How about when Russia's mighty warship caught fire while still under construction... Lol. As u can see that jet is an A-class stealth fighter which many people never knew it exists until now.

Keep deceiving yourself with beer parlor analysis of international matters.

Please the jet is well known to the public, US shipped several units to it allies.
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by BigBashiru: 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
okeysoninv:
you should be worried about rise of anti Christ regime on Earth not Britain colonization. anti Christ regime will be brutal to Christians than what Britain colonization had done

Which anti-christ?? Let me advice you...forget all those talks and just live your life....I don't care about the rise of any anti Christ and that's why I don't do Christianity much these days.... leave all those talks and live your life....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

World's Billionaires Are Building Bunkers And Assembling Fortresses / Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo: President Of Constitutional Court In Gabon Arrested / Meteor Lights Up The Night Sky Over Oklahoma USA (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.