Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) (4980 Views)

40 Verified Nigeria University Whatsapp Group Links For Aspirants & Undergraduat / Which Handwork Is Best To Learn For An Undergraduate Student To Be Independent / 12 List Of Best Highly Paid Courses To Study In Nigeria – 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by PrinceJoeWan(m): 7:20am On Feb 01, 2022
Pls sir,
Am in for the group.

Thanks
Sent a mail with my WhatsApp number.
Thanks once again sir

Yinksdavid:

Alright, you can reach out via my email or whatsapp. I used to have a study group but the nature of my job hardly gave me opportunity to devote some time to it but I am planning creating another group and once I get at least 50 participants, then I will create the group on whatsapp
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Yinksdavid(m): 8:50am On Feb 01, 2022
PrinceJoeWan:
Pls sir,
Am in for the group.

Thanks
Sent a mail with my WhatsApp number.
Thanks once again sir

Good Morning and yw. Will check my email
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Yinksdavid(m): 8:57am On Feb 01, 2022
Happy New Month All and may the lord grant our heart desires this month.

1 Like

Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by PrinceJoeWan(m): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
Amen

Yinksdavid:
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Inspirer1: 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
Yinksdavid:
Amen!
Happy New Month

I'm also interested in the whatsapp group.
I don't know if you can consider telegram group though in place of whatsapp grin
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Theophinio(m): 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
Yinksdavid:
For those of use who wants to learn without spending a dime, I have access to 31 Paid Courses Full links for free but will be sharing 8 each day. Take advantage and start earning money within 3-6 months

Kali linux - Complete Training Program from Scratch course

Complete Machine Learning and Data Science Zero to Mastery

Learn Python & Ethical Hacking From Scratch

Photoshop CC In an Easy Simple Professional Way

Cybersecurity Collection

Python Ethical Hacking Build tools for ethical hacking

Build Responsive Real World Websites with HTML5 and CSS3

Website Hacking Course 2018 Earn Money by doing Bug Bounty

Note: The google drive links will only be opened in a browser

God bless you boss �

I need to learn how to build responsive websites with html5 and css3

I need to start from there as a beginner and scale up

Freelancer loading by God's Grace � � ❤
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Yinksdavid(m): 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
Computer Science courses with video lectures you can take online right now

Guys please, lets make sure we broadcast this materials to friends, families, loved ones and maybe even enemies. We need to do our path as humans to enlighten everyone especially the younger ones that there is no excuse for doing negative vices (stealing, scamming, fraud, etc) in the name of no money, no work, no connection, etc. I am 100% positive that if anyone devotes 6 months of his time(He can be schooling or working as well) studying any of the courses, he would be self sufficient to start making some income(freelancer, remote work opportunities, etc).

COMPUTER COURSES

All that is required is your mindset, commitment, hardwork and sacrifice. Below are the courses on the link

Introduction to Computer Science
Data Structures and Algorithms
Systems Programming
Database Systems
Software Engineering
Artificial Intelligence
Machine Learning
Web Programming and Internet Technologies
Computer Networks
Math for Computer Scientist
Theoretical CS and Programming Languages
Embedded Systems
Real time system evaluation
Computer Organization and Architecture
Security
Computer Graphics
Image Processing and Computer Vision
Computational Biology
Quantum Computing
Robotics
Computational Finance
Blockchain Development
Misc

NOTE: I have been a victim of having access to multiple materials so please guys, each course is quite voluminous so I will advise you pick one and devote your time on it. Also each of the

2 Likes

Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by NisforNicky: 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Yinksdavid:
For those of use who wants to learn without spending a dime, I have access to 31 Paid Courses Full links for free but will be sharing 8 each day. Take advantage and start earning money within 3-6 months

Cybersecurity Collection

Pls how do I get certificate after learning?

Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by NisforNicky: 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Pls how do I get the certificate after learning?

Yinksdavid:

Cybersecurity Collection

Pls how do I get certificate after learning?

Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Omoedeki: 5:40am On Feb 06, 2022
Nigerians too like certificate. Learn a skill you are asking if there is certificate. These days companies are after what you can do not paper certificates. Build your portfolio to showcase your skills and companies will come after you.
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Yinksdavid(m): 4:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Omoedeki:
Nigerians too like certificate. Learn a skill you are asking if there is certificate. These days companies are after what you can do not paper certificates. Build your portfolio to showcase your skills and companies will come after you.

You are right but that was quite harsh way of responding to his question. Please lets be more tolerant and understand that every question is important.
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Yinksdavid(m): 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
NisforNicky:

Pls how do I get the certificate after learning?

Every course has its own body that sets up certification exams but trust me, companies will still interview you to know if you really have the skills to do the task so your certification becomes useless if you cant fully implement the skills.

What is more important is the knowledge gained from the learning and the good thing about IT is that you can keep practicing what you learnt while learning to be sure you can do the task.

Once you have finished learning and you fully understand the course, then you can plan to write the certification aligned with what you have learnt just to package yourself but note, the most significant is to gain the skill from what you learnt/studied.

1 Like

Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 08, 2022
Yinksdavid:

Cybersecurity Collection

God bless you.
Been looking for more free Cybersecurity courses
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by rawe45: 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by brian91(m): 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
Yinksdavid:

Cybersecurity Collection

Bros,
Is there a way I could get machine learning and data science course via email as I tried downloading from google drive but encountered an error.
Or any idea where I could get the replica of the machine learning files you pasted out here
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
brian91:

Bros,
Is there a way I could get machine learning and data science course via email as I tried downloading from google drive but encountered an error.
Or any idea where I could get the replica of the machine learning files you pasted out here

I didn’t have to download the files to my drive though.
What I did was I clicked on the files I needed up there and google drive automatically opened it, so I added a shortcut of each file on my google drive.
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by brian91(m): 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
Simran94:

I didn’t have to download the files to my drive though.
What I did was I clicked on the files I needed up there and google drive automatically opened it, so I added a shortcut of each file on my google drive.

Okay!
Would try out this procedure!!

Thank you..
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Immarocks(f): 8:32am On Feb 24, 2022
Good morning please how can I get the links am interested , I'am a beginner in I.T anything to help me improve is a welcome idea.
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
Immarocks:
Good morning please how can I get the links am interested , I'am a beginner in I.T anything to help me improve is a welcome idea.
Just click on any of the links of your interest

1 Like

Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Yinksdavid(m): 10:20am On Mar 01, 2022
Hello Guys, Happy New month and I want to share an information for anyone interested in taking the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification at no cost.

All that is required is to attend the Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals and you should register via

https://mktoevents.com/Microsoft+Event/318407/157-GQE-382.

Dumps are also available once you are preparing to take the certification exam and you can reach out to me for any clarification or additional information.

You can also join me via a newly created telegram group where tips and tricks are shared via

https:///+hD59ybnBZhU0OTVk
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Yinksdavid(m): 10:29am On Mar 20, 2023
Guys. I have been off and away for sometime but back now. Thanks to my customers and everyone who has reached out to either buy products from me, engaged me for information or consultation on Cloud IT and Engineering. You can always reach out if you need update on such topics and will be glad to provide them.

Please find below the prices for the commonly used Microsoft products(Activation/Product keys) that I sell (Note that it's not ready made but buy to sell on request).

All prices are in Naira and it's a lifetime activation which means you will never have to get another activation key for any Microsoft product you already activated

Windows 10 Pro (10k)

Windows 11 Pro (16k)

Office 2016 (7.5k)

Office 2019 (10k)

Office 2021 (15k)

M365 (15k)

Office for MAC (18k).

I also have access to the activation keys for another MS product. Thanks
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Milesbillions(m): 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Yinksdavid:
Guys. I have been off and away for sometime but back now. Thanks to my customers and everyone who has reached out to either buy products from me, engaged me for information or consultation on Cloud IT and Engineering. You can always reach out if you need update on such topics and will be glad to provide them.

Please find below the prices for the commonly used Microsoft products(Activation/Product keys) that I sell (Note that it's not ready made but buy to sell on request).

All prices are in Naira and it's a lifetime activation which means you will never have to get another activation key for any Microsoft product you already activated

Windows 10 Pro (10k)

Windows 11 Pro (16k)

Office 2016 (7.5k)

Office 2019 (10k)

Office 2021 (15k)

M365 (15k)

Office for MAC (18k).

Goodevening BOSS. I tried downloading two courses that you listed up there but it is telling me to request for access and I have done that. So, what's the next step to take sir?
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Yinksdavid(m): 1:01am On Mar 21, 2023
Milesbillions:

Goodevening BOSS. I tried downloading two courses that you listed up there but it is telling me to request for access and I have done that. So, what's the next step to take sir?

What are the 2 courses and the link could be dead by now.
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Milesbillions(m): 8:17am On Mar 21, 2023
Yinksdavid:

What are the 2 courses and the link could be dead by now.
Cyber security courses and building website using html and css courses.
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Yinksdavid(m): 8:48am On Mar 21, 2023
Milesbillions:

Cyber security courses and building website using html and css courses.

I will check and if the links are bad, will try to get another source for you.
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Milesbillions(m): 8:53am On Mar 21, 2023
Yinksdavid:

I will check and if the links are bad, will try to get another source for you.
OKAY SIR.
WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2023
Me too sir
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Yinksdavid(m): 8:02am On Mar 22, 2023
[quote author=Milesbillions post=121936048]
OKAY SIR.
WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK[/quot

You need to dm me so I can send via email. It's a link which consist of folders if each sub topics and it's not allowing me to post it on here.
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Yinksdavid(m): 8:03am On Mar 22, 2023
Milesbillions:

OKAY SIR.
WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK

🔰 THE CREATIVE HTML5 & CSS3 COURSE DEVELOPED BY ED 🔰

🔗 Source Link

📥DOWNLOAD LINK

📢No Copyright Infringement Intended, All The Credits & Rights Reserved to the Respected Actual Owner. I don't own this content.
Re: 31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) by Yinksdavid(m): 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
Thanks to my customers and everyone who has reached out to either buy products from me, engaged me for information or consultation on Cloud IT and Engineering. You can always reach out if you need update on such topics and will be glad to provide them.

Windows 10 Pro (10k)

Windows 11 Pro (16k)

Office 2016 (7.5k)

Office 2019 (10k)

Office 2021 (15k)

M365 (15k)

Office for MAC (18k).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HILARIOUS!!!!! See A WAEC Candidate Labelling Of Female Reproductive System / WAEC failed WAEC , How WAEC Fail Student Unjustly (pic ongoing 2019 WASSCE) / My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.