Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Pastor EA Adeboye Issues Sanction On Indecent Dressing In RCCG - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor EA Adeboye Issues Sanction On Indecent Dressing In RCCG (723 Views)

Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) / Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More / See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor EA Adeboye Issues Sanction On Indecent Dressing In RCCG by Terabytes(f): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
There are more than 300 tribes in Nigeria, each with their own variations on the prominent wedding traditions.

Every potential bride looks forward to her wedding day; the perfect decorations, dress, hair, makeup, everything. Every bride wants to outshine her guests with her looks; especially her dress.

But there has been a trend of indecent dressing amongst the couple's especially the bride .
In the early church, wedding dresses are inspected by the board of elders before the wedding day.
Fashion evolved and people embraced the new evolution in the house of God therefore violating the law of modesty. Brides wear revealing dresses, dresses with slit too high, provocative dresses, half naked dresses with neckline too low.

The general overseer of RCCG called the attention of the ministers to the trend of indecent dressing among the couple's in the redeemed Christian Church of God.

Pastor EA Adeboye ordered the ministers to always inspect the wedding dress and suit of the couple's few days before wedding, he then added that any minister who joins an indecently dressed couples together would be sanctioned. He pronounced this at the holy ghost service held in January 7th/8th of 2022.
He also added that worldly music is no longer acceptable in RCCG weddings.

Re: Pastor EA Adeboye Issues Sanction On Indecent Dressing In RCCG by feedthenation(m): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
---About time decency is brought back into the church---

1 Like

Re: Pastor EA Adeboye Issues Sanction On Indecent Dressing In RCCG by Kobojunkie: 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
Terabytes:
The general overseer of RCCG called the attention of the ministers to the trend of indecent dressing among the couple's in the redeemed Christian Church of God.

Pastor EA Adeboye ordered the ministers to always inspect the wedding dress and suit of the couple's few days before wedding, he then added that any minister who joins an indecently dressed couples together would be sanctioned. He pronounced this at the holy ghost service held in January 7th/8th of 2022.
He also added that worldly music is no longer acceptable in RCCG weddings.
Business rules are being handed down in the kingdoms of men. No one can tell me that these men do not enjoy the power and authority they have over those the lives of the gullible masses under them. undecided
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye Issues Sanction On Indecent Dressing In RCCG by AntiChristian: 6:04am On Jan 30, 2022
I don't think Jesus interfered in the wedding he attended in Cana apart from granting them a miracle and quality booze!

Indecent dressing bedevils the church not only wedding couples!
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye Issues Sanction On Indecent Dressing In RCCG by headSmasher: 6:16am On Jan 30, 2022
Jesus did not organise the marriage in cana of Galilee, He was just a guest of His mother, and perhaps it wasn't a wedding of 75 years old murderer, warmonger prophet that abducted a 9 year after committing incest with his 42 years old sugar mummy aunty
AntiChristian:
I don't think Jesus interfered in the wedding he attended in Cana apart from granting them a miracle and quality booze!

Indecent dressing bedevils the church not only wedding couples!
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye Issues Sanction On Indecent Dressing In RCCG by AntiChristian: 7:16am On Jan 30, 2022
headSmasher:
Jesus did not organise the marriage in cana of Galilee, He was just a guest of His mother, and perhaps it wasn't a wedding of 75 years old murderer, warmonger prophet that abducted a 9 year after committing incest with his 42 years old sugar mummy aunty

Na holy spirit tell you this?
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye Issues Sanction On Indecent Dressing In RCCG by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:31am On Jan 30, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself..only people who can't think for themself still believe in some pastors and inexistent being..
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye Issues Sanction On Indecent Dressing In RCCG by hopefulLandlord: 7:40am On Jan 30, 2022
interesting
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye Issues Sanction On Indecent Dressing In RCCG by headSmasher: 7:49am On Jan 30, 2022
AntiChristian:

Na holy spirit tell you this?
No, I read the story and I understood because my brain have not been used by lie Muhammad SAW to rape 9 year old Aisha
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye Issues Sanction On Indecent Dressing In RCCG by AntiChristian: 7:56am On Jan 30, 2022
headSmasher:
No, I read the story and I understood because my brain have not been used by lie Muhammad SAW to rape 9 year old Aisha

The story used "raped"?

You are a liar for Jesus!
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye Issues Sanction On Indecent Dressing In RCCG by paxonel(m): 7:58am On Jan 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye Issues Sanction On Indecent Dressing In RCCG by GreatAxeMan: 7:58am On Jan 30, 2022
There can NEVER be a consensual sexual relationship between a 52 year old man and a 6 year old girl.

It is a clear case of pedophile rape of the 6 year old by the agbaya old Baba.

AntiChristian:

The story used "raped"?

Re: Pastor EA Adeboye Issues Sanction On Indecent Dressing In RCCG by EnemyofGod22(m): 8:21am On Jan 30, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye Issues Sanction On Indecent Dressing In RCCG by headSmasher: 8:40am On Jan 30, 2022
AntiChristian:

The story used "raped"?

Can 9 year old girl grant her consent for marriage? where is lie when looking at the reality.
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye Issues Sanction On Indecent Dressing In RCCG by AntiChristian: 8:48am On Jan 30, 2022
headSmasher:
Can 9 year old girl grant her consent for marriage? where is lie when looking at the reality.

How is rape defined?

And define parental consent as regards this?
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye Issues Sanction On Indecent Dressing In RCCG by headSmasher: 8:55am On Jan 30, 2022
AntiChristian:

How is rape defined?

And define parental consent as regards this?
Are you for real? a parental consent in sex?
Re: Pastor EA Adeboye Issues Sanction On Indecent Dressing In RCCG by AntiChristian: 8:57am On Jan 30, 2022
headSmasher:
Are you for real? a parental consent in sex?

Did i mention sex?

(1) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues- A must for all believers. / Q&A: Should Christians Drink Alcohol? / Download Too Much Money By Apostle Johnson Suleman (powerful Way To Make Money)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.