Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) (69539 Views)

See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic / Check Out These Occultic Codes In RCCG / Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by viraltunedmedia: 11:30pm On May 27, 2022
Commotion in RCCG dating group as women accuse the men there of dating multiple Christian sisters in the group and promising marriage to multiple women

There is a bit of commotion in the RCCG City of David dating group created last year to connect single Christians together.

Recall that in December 2021, it was announced that the Reedemed Christian Church of God, City of David parish, created a dating app called Reedemers Connect.

The church said the dating app was “exclusively for Christian singles, widows, widowers, and unmarried seniors in the RCCG global family with serious intent to get married within a year or two upon enlisting as a member”.

Well, it turns out that the purpose of the group has been defeated and this has created tension in the WhatsApp group created for members who joined the dating app.

Some group members took to the platform yesterday, May 26, to allege that there are married men in the group who are pretending to be single to trap unsuspecting single sisters.

Others allege that some of the men are dating multiple sisters at once and promising marriage to them all.

One woman said a brother from the group invited her to a hotel and she was forced to ask him if he met her in a group for hookups.

Some of the women shamed the men by sharing their photos and as they did, other women who have been promised marriage by the same men spoke up.

It was also reported that there are some sisters in the group who demand money before agreeing to chat with brothers from the group.

Many group members say the purpose for creating the group has been defeated and asked why people were not vetted before being allowed into the group, to deter married men and men in relationships from getting in.

Some group members say they are still in the group just because of the Christian teachings because they no longer believe they can find a God-fearing partner there.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/commotion-in-rccg-dating-group-as-women-accuse-the-men-there-of-dating-multiple-christian-sisters-in-the-group-and-promising-marriage-to-multiple-women-2.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 27, 2022
Just another brother trying to sample born again pkekus. It was going to cast anyway.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Treasure17(m): 12:26am On May 28, 2022
Brothers codedly playing their games. Someone said a brother is doing try and error grin

374 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by gaby(m): 12:54am On May 28, 2022
Nonsense as usual...

Hypocrites...

Born again ko born before ni

Covert social gathering for hookups like Badoo and codedruns.

196 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Omicron123: 6:42am On May 28, 2022
What do you expect when people have chosen to turn religion to a money-making venture and neglect the gospel. The kind koboko wey Jesus go flog these modern day pastors will be indescribable

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Blunttruth: 7:04am On May 28, 2022
Exactly,expose them,so nobody will be deceived. You find the most wayward people in church. They feel they are covered by grace. They feel as long as they are coming to church and paying offering and tithe that are covered.

177 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Sekoni003(m): 7:08am On May 28, 2022
Bro Damilare is not a real nigga grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Candidlady: 7:09am On May 28, 2022
All these so called brothers

Brother will write ten names of ladies in a piece of paper asking god/pastor to chose one for him

Na really trial and error

Nonsense beings

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by PerfectStranger(m): 7:12am On May 28, 2022
Barr.Damilare don cast. Baba dey hunt for kpekus,una dey hunt for husband.

Those women should be calming down abeg,baba might be doing try and error fr.

215 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by ObaKlaz: 7:24am On May 28, 2022
I knew it would get to this. So many predator 'brothers' like myself in the group.
My only pain be say I neva sample enough 'sisters' before everything cast.

Anyway, na to repackage and use new formats.

We are Redeemers
United in lust love
Jesus is for us
We shall conquer!

grin grin wink

164 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by chiommy123(f): 7:25am On May 28, 2022
Men they can never change.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:50am On May 28, 2022
Lol, when you finally get them, remember I'm your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Nonexisting: 7:55am On May 28, 2022
Ndi born again, ndi iberibe. They should keep on deceiving themselves. Mtchew

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by phemmyfour: 8:06am On May 28, 2022
Church has no business with matchmaking, to the extent of creating a dating site

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by walkingshadow911: 8:07am On May 28, 2022
commotion!

i can't stop laughing reading this, lol@ the purpose of the group has been defeatedgringringringrin

trouble sleeping, yanga go wake am. wetin e dey find..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by davien(m): 8:11am On May 28, 2022
Lol. Birds have learnt to fly without perching and hunters have learnt to shoot without aiming. The dating market is a game now, most people tell you what you want to hear to get what they want from you.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by BigRocky: 8:11am On May 28, 2022
Lol

House of commotion
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Kingcalls: 8:14am On May 28, 2022
But if the brother was loaded, will they report him?? U will see all of them flocking around him , even if he isn't interested... women and hypocrisy

128 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by viraltunedmedia: 8:27am On May 28, 2022
Olasyke:
Andrew Jackson jihad- people, still being people.
More pictures available

1 Like

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Nazgul: 8:36am On May 28, 2022
The word born again doesn't exist in Nigeria.
When pastors engage openly in fornication, is it members you expect to live holy. Las last everybody na hypocrite.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by abhee007(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2022
�� women ehh...my fear na to marry wetin yahoo boy don use finish.....I will marry if the gurl is a virgin apart from that we can only be Civil besties..lol

When they are 17 to 23 all that's in thier head is money, and they are willing to sell Thier boobs and vaginas to anyone and anything to get money...

Once they reach 24 they start behaving like anyone who comes close to them must have marriage in mind...

personally.. I ain't paying no bride price for any gurl that's not a virgin,... Wether you are Christian, Muslim ,bhudist or repentant ashawo in any silly church group.....
I shall not pay to lodge toto and boobs people older than me have chop and remain just to make your irresponsible father happy.....I shall not concentrate on my life hustle and go and marry leftovers..

....nne if love was not blind when lots of people were eating your goodies... Love must not be blind when you want me to marry you, ..
If you want to marry, look fir the guy that disvirgined you....

They will tell you marriage is for companionship as if it's for bored people.. what do we call all the guys that bleeped you? ... Uncompanions?...

I no de pity women when I see them desperate.. there is nothing to marry these days

77 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Hayee(f): 9:00am On May 28, 2022
Nazgul:
The word born again doesn't exist in Nigeria. P
When pastors engage openly in fornication, is it members you expect to live holy. Las last everybody na hypocrite.
Sadly that is the reality

Humans are natural hypocrites angry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Sultty(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2022
carry me de go my husband house" don turn see finish

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Channah1(f): 9:00am On May 28, 2022
The world has entered the church. Randy men everywhere.

See the kind local Brothers wey full there self. That one with his jalopy shoes and baggy trousers or the one forming corporate with his alajor shomolu suit.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by ATEAMS: 9:00am On May 28, 2022
Omoh
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Clonelord: 9:01am On May 28, 2022
Ee be things.

When the birds fly without perching the hunter shoots without aiming..

You expect a searching brother to be on your case for ever Abi.

Or you expect him not to taste something he will keep and eat for ever Abi

This is why the girls on the street outplay the church ones when it comes to men..

The street girls will marry before church girls and still come back to snatch the Church girls husbands when they finally get married

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abraham Daniels: Sacked Dunamis Pastor Blasts Pastors. Calls Them 'Businessmen' / 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) / Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.