Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Help!! My New Job Is At Risk - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help!! My New Job Is At Risk (17080 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fired From New Job In Canada For Saying Sorry Too Much / What Kind Of Job Is This? (Video) / My Job Is Ruining My Relationship, How Can I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Melvin56: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hello everyone my name is Melvin
I have been following this platform for long but I registered officially today,I always enjoy comments from righteousness,slawworn,sapphire etc.Everyone is just amazing even with all the beefing and disagreements

Now my problem is that after a long search I was able to secure a job at a club as the club manager

Due to the fact that we have so many clubs and lounge in that area and the fact that my own club is new we barely have customers

Now my boss is questioning my ability,that is if I am fit for the position

Please friends I don't wanna loose my job
I need advice on what to do to attract customers
Mind you I am just a manager,don't know much about publicity
If you're into this field kindly help

I also beg the admin to help me move to FP thanks[color=#006600][/color]

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by dpete1: 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
You need to peep into what others are doing.

Put it into Consideration that Clubbers are Loyal Clients. They only leave a place, when they notice the place is losing its value, or when there's a new competition somewhere else.

Make thorough research about what other Clubs in that axis are doing.

My 2 cents

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Stephen0mozzy: 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hmmmm...... How are the facilities in your club compared to the competition?

Loading more tips

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by bercarray(m): 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
You answered the question yourself, you said you don't know much about publicity, then find someone that knows much about publicity and let him publicise your club. Explain to the man why u need to get him, and get him paid for the service, of course you'll see the money back

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by seyicodes(m): 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
Abeg quite and start your small business

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by okorosblog: 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
Quit
Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
Resign.

If I am your boss I would have fired you a long time ago.

I don't take excuses for failure.

You are employed as a manager and been paid so you must explore all avenues to draw spenders to your club both morally and otherwise.

The aim is to make money not to sit and be reading bible.

Open your gate to categories and don't segregate or have staffs that first watches people behavior or look down on them.

Then customers interest must be protected irrespective of .....

Ask other club how they make it.

Throw your windows open.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by slawormiir: 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

First of all correct the spelling of my name or else me and you go get problem....show that name some respect....that name originates from Poland

Then for the advice.....make friends with bombers and keyboard warriors...the rest will be history
Am talking from experience
If you do as I say....within short time that place will be booming....you know the sweet thing..even you go start to dey get money steadily

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Tboymessiah(m): 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

Oboy, peace of mind, no be anybody mate if the wahala too much, quit and find another work.

Na the owner suppose no wetin to do make ppu come, abi he expect u to go dey do JuJu for him bcus of customers ni

30 Likes

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by ManIzHot: 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2022

Does the owner of the club have deep pocket??

If yes...

(1) Arrange for an intermediate music star and another big name in Nigeria music industry....with hypeman

(2) Let them have a show, with a well scripted drama....to create controversial face off between the two stars... "Probably a scene like..who is to perform last or not" (def you gonna pay them handsomely for this)

(3) Get like 10 efficient bloggers to escalate it

(4) During that same day, make sure you arrange like in house 10 men, with in house 20 ladies, let your boss give them 1Millon naira each to spray those girls (All money sprayed most be accounted for and return back to your boss!!!!)

(5) Let all activities be put into records by the bloggers...

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Vickym1(f): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Y not visit other clubs to see their activities then u can spice up ur club activities a bit

4 Likes

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
You want to bam bam

You see how the thing go

Level up son!

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Your Price lists of drinks should be lower than others for a start.Gradually you can increase it slightly.
Print flyers and share as well.It's only if your boss support this move.
Clubs and hotels don plenty for Nigeria that is why.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Guyman02: 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Go and spy on those other clubs and find out what makes them to standout.
You can poach their key entertainers such as the DJ and be ready to pay him higher, he will bring along some of the patrons your way.

Look for a woman who spices her meat specially and give her a small corner

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Providence2020(m): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Melvin56:
I have been following this platform for long but I registered officially today,I always enjoy comments from righteousness,slawworn,sapphire etc.Everyone is just amazing even with all the beefing and disagreements

Now my problem is that after a long search I was able to secure a job at a club as the club manager

Due to the fact that we have so many clubs and lounge in that area and the fact that my own club is new we barely have customers

Alright Bro Listen.

I've been in the Club business for 10 years, you as a manager have to know how to attract Males with Females. Now you need to be on top your PIIMP game to pull this off. If you're not cut out for it then find someone to run them for you, sister, friend, but make sure it's a female you trust. She'll keep her girls in line, She'll be the face of the establishment and her pretty friends and connects will slowly grow into a self sustaining miniverse of Activity. Men can spend on account of women bro, that's one constant throughout history.

Also upgrade your DJ

Winningbot:
Hope the owner is not a yahoo boy?? If not no matter what you do it will still flop!

Karma has a way of paying them

How will you open a club and expect another to make it work? Lol

There's nothing Moral about Club business, if you're shackled with morality then look elsewhere.

9 Likes

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by KaluwisxPRO: 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
Just get better olosho connect as party starters.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Vickym1(f): 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
Chrisvine:
100% visa application guaranteed 7slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::63::83::85::69
And u're still in Nigeria undecided

13 Likes

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Winningbot: 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hope the owner is not a yahoo boy?? If not no matter what you do it will still flop!

Karma has a way of paying them

How will you open a club and expect another to make it work? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Omniman(m): 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
My guy works with Club Quilox.....

We can trade some recipes wink

1 Like

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by ILoveDemMANNA: 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:
Just get better olosho connect as party starters.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by DropsMic(m): 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ehya
Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by VicM6: 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
Melvin56:

control olosho enter the club na...mtcheew
Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by emmanuelbrown26: 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
First of all, u hv to belong to some associations
Secondly, mingle with olosho and yahoo dem
Thirdly, check staff manner of approach

6 Likes

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Demzyl(m): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
Try out and google it what makes a good managerial role in a club for hints

1 Like

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
"Look for one to two "Rich Occultic Society" to Join, Make friends with "Yahoo Boys and Oloshos". or Indulge In highly "Spiritual Activities" Do this and see how people will start trooping Into your Club. I don't even think most of you knows what It takes to make Big Money In Nigeria nowadays. Life Is not ordinary anymore. Hmmm.....

6 Likes

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by ImoleNaija: 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
At the mention of 'club', I just got boiled.

But na where you dey chop, so I go let go of my anger.
Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Naija4love(m): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
First u need to look into ur club sounds,interior design to others club. If ur club is beautiful then organized shows. I get many clubs designed if you like to see and i will like to see ur interior club also

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Incredible Ways To Handle A Bad Boss At Work Without Getting Burned / 5 Important Technical Skills To Have / Tired With Ican Exams!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.