Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,807 members, 7,813,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Help!! My New Job Is At Risk - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help!! My New Job Is At Risk (17072 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fired From New Job In Canada For Saying Sorry Too Much / What Kind Of Job Is This? (Video) / My Job Is Ruining My Relationship, How Can I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by KiNg0G: 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
You need prostitutes in that club from 8pm

4 Likes

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Pootle: 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
stripers night, sexy bar tenders, masculine bar tenders....invite local musicians to perform once awhile...call enough oloshos to roam about ur club everynight

4 Likes

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Omniman(m): 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
Revolution2022:
Your Price lists of drinks should be lower than others for a start.Gradually you can increase it slightly.
Print flyers and share as well.It's only if your boss support this move.
Clubs and hotels don plenty for Nigeria that is why.

People come to spend money at club..
They are not looking for awoof

4 Likes

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Sucolee(m): 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
You dun use their money carry 2odd
Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by DropsMic(m): 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
Melvin56:
Hello everyone my name is Melvin
I have been following this platform for long but I registered officially today,I always enjoy comments from righteousness,slawworn,sapphire etc.Everyone is just amazing even with all the beefing and disagreements

Now my problem is that after a long search I was able to secure a job at a club as the club manager

Due to the fact that we have so many clubs and lounge in that area and the fact that my own club is new we barely have customers

Now my boss is questioning my ability,that is if I am fit for the position

Please friends I don't wanna loose my job
I need advice on what to do to attract customers
Mind you I am just a manager,don't know much about publicity
If you're into this field kindly help

I also beg the admin to help me move to FP thanks[color=#006600][/color]

Try and Befriend some runs girls on tinder... They gon help you out
Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by phemmyfour: 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
Melvin56:
I have been following this platform for long but I registered officially today,I always enjoy comments from righteousness,slawworn,sapphire etc.Everyone is just amazing even with all the beefing and disagreements

Now my problem is that after a long search I was able to secure a job at a club as the club manager

Due to the fact that we have so many clubs and lounge in that area and the fact that my own club is new we barely have customers

Reduce your prices
Tell your boss to introduce olosho section in the bar

Do a promo e.g buy one and get one free etc

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by seyz91(m): 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
cheesy
KaluwisxPRO:
Just get better olosho connect as party starters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by ugotaya: 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
Melvin56:

Now my problem is that after a long search I was able to secure a job at a club as the clubhouse manager

The only fastest way to grow that business and to convince your boss that you are capable is to infuse some fun into the arena.
The first time my be at your own expense but after a good turn over your boss we have no choice but to continue with it.

Go and look a dancer or dancer (there are many categories here).

Put a banner to announce the event either weekends or twice in a week.

Then make sure that you have enough drinks and other periperi for people to choose from pray and leave the rest in God's hand.

My take

1 Like

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
Then for the advice.....make friends with bombers and keyboard warriors...the rest will be history
Am talking from experience

[/quote]

This is what you actually need, make friends and let them know what you do... sometimes Instagram or Facebook etc may not help with the publicity to draw in customers

But making the spenders friends and giving the good quality and at low prices can help draw them closer

As an alcoholic seller, this is what I'm doing

We move

1 Like

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
Omniman:
My guy works with Club Quilox.....

We can trade some recipes wink

Op tell your boss to consult Shina Peller. He Is an Occultist, They will show him the way.....

1 Like

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Ojayk(m): 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
How many months or years have your club been into existence? It took your competitors a while to get to where they are today.

What special facilities and programs do you offer better than others?

Is your club restricted to a certain class of people (price etc).

Are you the club type of person? You need to enjoy what you do to stay afloat.

Handle the job like you are on internship to learn how to run yours in a few years time, and be the next Cubana chief priest.

Best of luck as you work smart.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
Melvin56:

use lots of lightning, make the place noticeable

1 Like

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Kingjay5(m): 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
All you need is to start making friends bwith the big boys around, they have squad, guys moves in group , once you can become their friend, you are very good to go. Get a local boy around to tell you men that matters.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Guyman02: 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
Go and spy on those other clubs and find out what makes them to standout.
You can poach their key entertainers such as the DJ and be ready to pay him higher, he will bring along some of the patrons your way

1 Like

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by BJanta: 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
Revolution2022:
Your Price lists of drinks should be lower than others for a start.Gradually you can increase it slightly.
Print flyers and share as well.It's only if your boss support this move.
Clubs and hotels don plenty for Nigeria that is why.

And plus this, look for a low-budget musician around your area and organise regular jumps until you pick up. This will naturally draw customers to you . Remember, plus what this guy said above.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
Osagyefo98:
Resign.

If I am your boss I would have fired you a long time ago.

I don't take excuses for failure.

You are employed as a manager and been paid so you must explore all avenues to draw spenders to your club both morally and otherwise.

The aim is to make money not to sit and be reading bible.

Open your gate to categories and don't segregate or have staffs that first watches people behavior or look down on them.

Then customers interest must be protected irrespective of .....

Ask other club how they make it.

Throw your windows open.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Annwrites: 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
Invite a celebrity, use it for publicity.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
Melvin56:

Since spiritual control physical...I can be of help spiritually
Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by 360command: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
Melvin56:

You have to engage online and offline methods. You have to waka. Start with your neighborhood and surrounding neighborhood by visiting public places (bars, sports centre's, barber shops, car parks etc)
Distribute flyers talking about special events that are taking place, come up with free entry for both or girls or something.
Place banners in front of your club to attract guest.
Go to university, polytechnic, higher institutions, talk to the girls or distribute flyers for them to do their birthdays, events in the club for a token or free but they have to buy your drinks.
Target online: Facebook, Instagram, tiktok. Release pictures and videos of what goes down in the club . Talk about it.. create unique programs like francophone night or afrinight where you focus on African music or culture or it could be our own Nigerian entertainment culture.
Join or create Facebook group page or any social media group page and promote it..
Connect with your friends, community youths, church youths if possible to experience your club..
Always talk to people, stand in public place like the supermarket and wait as they come outside and sell your market within 1mins, collect their phone numbers. Even if you meet someone that wants to work for you, tell them that they should bring clients or group of clients to your club and you will give him incentives cause you never can tell his own network. Add them to your watsapp or telegram handle. Create a group page about your club, post videos/pictures on your status, people will watch.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Skillsnigeria: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Originalsly: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
Why did he hire you?... what experience you have with clubs or managing? Seems like you interviewed very well or got the position through connections... but are clueless.
My advice. What kind of clientele are you targeting?... any and everybody?.... working class?.... high brow? .... touts? You can't just open a club and people will come streaming in. Do you have a popular dj?.... his fans will follow him. You want spenders?.. high brow?... hire some "White couples"... natural/self made Whites ..... invite other high brow people... free entry and X amount of drinks free.... just for 2 weekends and you'll be good. they will attract others like themselves. The inferiority complex sooo many others be suffering from..... would make them spend money they don't have to rub shoulders with their ehmmmm ......superiors.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Melvin56: 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
[quote author=slawormiir post=109787601]Damnnn niggarrrr

First of all correct the spelling of my name or else me and you go get problem....show that name some respect....that name originates from Poland

Then for the advice.....make friends with bombers and keyboard warriors...the rest will be history
Am talking from experience
If you do as I say....within short time that place will be booming....you know the sweet thing..even you go start to dey get money steadily

Slawormiir sorry bro and thanks]
Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Jaqenhghar: 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
Melvin56:

The answer is babes. If you can bring babes to the club, men will come.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by yusufmurry: 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Realdeals(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Get social media page, especially Instagram and Facebook, run sponsored ads throwing promo's and freebies targeting your locations and surrounding areas.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by showafrica(m): 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
Melvin56:

Bro you need to be a clubber or an ex clubber na in order to run club things. Where is the location if the club?

Club needs some kind settings.. Security... Women around.... Lively etc

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Ekugbeh(m): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
People mostly club where they can pass the night like do you have a lodge

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by CalmElder(m): 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
1st, it's your job, not your passion.
That's why your creativity is not flowing naturally along that line.
Girls will bring customers, think of a way to make them (girls) come.
Get young people, aspiring MCs, and musicians to be using the place at a discount.
There are some areas where customers prefer to sit and share private moments, create the space for it.
Barbecues, sharwama spots, suya spots, nkwobi, isi ewu, catfish pepper soup, grilled fish/chicken, should be some of the attractions.
How do you pay your customers for loyalty? I suggest that you celebrate their birthdays and get them to invite friends and relatives.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by mcdokwe(m): 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
Methinks one of the ways you can attract customers is by making the new club more visible...

You may also need influencers, if the city has a sweetheart, host them to a show where the sweetheart will be available, give reasonable pricing that may make people interested in hosting parties or gigs in the club.

And while they're coming, make sure there are facilities on ground they will enjoy and speak good of their experience.

You suppose pay me for consultancy fee like this

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Bignuell(m): 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
First you'll need publicity, you can start with fb, whatsapp tv and the likes. Each days of the week should have a special event; ladies night, old school day. Your club should be one that host birthdays (this one dey sell die), you'll also need a smooth hypeman, outsiders hearing this alone would want to join in. You can get info in upcoming artiste, they can be shuffle in between events. I don't know about your faith, but you have to make friends with runs girls both high and low class. Less, i forget, suya, barbecue catfish, chicken and chips, not everybody comes to smoke and drink sha. One more thing, bring in any immorality you can think of (if you're a religious person, you no go fit stand am)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Important Technical Skills To Have / 4 Incredible Ways To Handle A Bad Boss At Work Without Getting Burned / 5 Career Jobs To Avois As An Introvert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.