Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Help!! My New Job Is At Risk - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help!! My New Job Is At Risk (17116 Views)

What Kind Of Job Is This? (Video) / My Job Is Ruining My Family / My Job Is Ruining My Relationship, How Can I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by emerged01(m): 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
Well,starting business come with challenges. At first you dont expect to start cashing out immediately. You have to put in money and your time to be achieve a desired goal.

* promotion- buy one and get one free
* invite a dj or musician.
* promo for the ladies.
* Get connected with people
* Be friendly
Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by MartinsD12(m): 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

First of all correct the spelling of my name or else me and you go get problem....show that name some respect....that name originates from Poland

Then for the advice.....make friends with bombers and keyboard warriors...the rest will be history
Am talking from experience
If you do as I say....within short time that place will be booming....you know the sweet thing..even you go start to dey get money steadily

From now on your name will be slawworn niggarrr grin
Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by uche393: 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
first it's not your duty to bring customers, the only thing you can do is to change your social life. attend events, learn how to spend money, know more of MC's and hype men, learn how to spray money in events.
Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Bloooody(m): 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
You're a club manager that doesn't know much about publicity?
Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by sixtus3606(m): 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
Please send a DM. I'll give you a guide. We don't need to meet in person. All guides will be given you to apply. This will be at no cost at all.

But as soon as you start seeing result, endeavour to do the needful.

Melvin56:
Hello everyone my name is Melvin
I have been following this platform for long but I registered officially today,I always enjoy comments from righteousness,slawworn,sapphire etc.Everyone is just amazing even with all the beefing and disagreements

Now my problem is that after a long search I was able to secure a job at a club as the club manager

Due to the fact that we have so many clubs and lounge in that area and the fact that my own club is new we barely have customers

Now my boss is questioning my ability,that is if I am fit for the position

Please friends I don't wanna loose my job
I need advice on what to do to attract customers
Mind you I am just a manager,don't know much about publicity
If you're into this field kindly help

I also beg the admin to help me move to FP thanks[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by CandidNotes: 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
1. Talk to your boss about a FREE LADIES' NIGHT, once a week. The ladies will come with their men and if the experience is great, you will get LOYAL CUSTOMERS. 2. Get some of your hot female friends to promote the club on Instagram and other social media. Not local girls o! Local girls will only attract local guys...
Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by basty: 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hello dear, it is very unfortunate you did not join the Dream Nairaland.

Nevertheless, you are welcome.

Nairaland of nowadays, na wash.
Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by cryptoguru: 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
Dude, let girls come in free.
Provide free drinks
Go and pay some runs girls to come club for free

Once girls are there, guys will follow.

Think fly and poop scenario.
Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by OKOATA(m): 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
Let me give you a little hint bro, this same thing happened when I was running a strippers club and there was no sales, I invited all the girls and oloshos I knew and that created lots of traffic at the club. I later called my friends too and that was how we started making sales. So you need to invite oloshos to your club bro. Bring more sales.
Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by deavicky(m): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
Melvin56:
I have been following this platform for long but I registered officially today,I always enjoy comments from righteousness,slawworn,sapphire etc.Everyone is just amazing even with all the beefing and disagreements

Now my problem is that after a long search I was able to secure a job at a club as the club manager

Due to the fact that we have so many clubs and lounge in that area and the fact that my own club is new we barely have customers

go look for girl and pay them to come ur club for ladies nite. Do am for 1 month I bet u niggas will begin to show.
Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by doctor306(m): 12:03am On Jan 30, 2022
I recently stopped working in one of the biggest clubs in the east … I kinda have a feeling I can help but I’m focused on bigger things rn
Mail me let’s identify some errors in ur facility .
Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by doctor306(m): 12:04am On Jan 30, 2022
deavicky:
go look for girl and pay them to come ur club for ladies nite. Do am for 1 month I bet u niggas will begin to show.
broke niggas you mean ?? The real ballers don’t come for the bitches !!!
Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by doctor306(m): 12:06am On Jan 30, 2022
OKOATA:
Let me give you a little hint bro, this same thing happened when I was running a strippers club and there was no sales, I invited all the girls and oloshos I knew and that created lots of traffic at the club. I later called my friends too and that was how we started making sales. So you need to invite oloshos to your club bro. Bring more sales.
club actually get levels … If you want a good business keep the whores out.
Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by obstead200(m): 2:18am On Jan 30, 2022
ManIzHot:

Does the owner of the club have deep pocket??

If yes...

(1) Arrange for an intermediate music star and another big name in Nigeria music industry....with hypeman

(2) Let them have a show, with a well scripted drama....to create controversial face off between the two stars... "Probably a scene like..who is to perform last or not" (def you gonna pay them handsomely for this)

(3) Get like 10 efficient bloggers to escalate it

(4) During that same day, make sure you arrange like in house 10 men, with in house 20 ladies, let your boss give them 1Millon naira each to spray those girls (All money sprayed most be accounted for and return back to your boss!!!!)

(5) Let all activities be put into records by the bloggers...

most practical advice so far.
Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by Dshocker(m): 11:10am On Jan 30, 2022
Melvin56:

Follow cubana chief priests on Instagram and see how he influenced his business...
Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by ORAFA(m): 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
I can help you repackage a6give you ideas that will make you secure your job.

Melvin56:

Re: Help!! My New Job Is At Risk by werisetogether(m): 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
360command:
You have to engage online and offline methods. You have to waka. Start with your neighborhood and surrounding neighborhood by visiting public places (bars, sports centre's, barber shops, car parks etc)
Distribute flyers talking about special events that are taking place, come up with free entry for both or girls or something.
Place banners in front of your club to attract guest.
Go to university, polytechnic, higher institutions, talk to the girls or distribute flyers for them to do their birthdays, events in the club for a token or free but they have to buy your drinks.
Target online: Facebook, Instagram, tiktok. Release pictures and videos of what goes down in the club . Talk about it.. create unique programs like francophone night or afrinight where you focus on African music or culture or it could be our own Nigerian entertainment culture.
Join or create Facebook group page or any social media group page and promote it..
Connect with your friends, community youths, church youths if possible to experience your club..
Always talk to people, stand in public place like the supermarket and wait as they come outside and sell your market within 1mins, collect their phone numbers. Even if you meet someone that wants to work for you, tell them that they should bring clients or group of clients to your club and you will give him incentives cause you never can tell his own network. Add them to your watsapp or telegram handle. Create a group page about your club, post videos/pictures on your status, people will watch.

Thanks for sharing this detailed information

You deserve a free one-year supply of your favourite beverage

GOD bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can An Employer Be Sued For Paying Less Than 30k Minimum Wage? / Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School / Inspector Usman Kadiri Dies Mysteriously 12 Hours After Promotion In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.