Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

How Long Should A Relationship Last Before Thinking Of Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should A Relationship Last Before Thinking Of Marriage? (796 Views)

How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? / How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? / Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Should A Relationship Last Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Samhyme: 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hello everyone, please from your experiences about relationship, how long should a relationship last before considering marriage?
Re: How Long Should A Relationship Last Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
Six months, anything longer than that is delusional
Re: How Long Should A Relationship Last Before Thinking Of Marriage? by gentlegenius(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
Depends
Re: How Long Should A Relationship Last Before Thinking Of Marriage? by MufasaLion: 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
They should marry when they feel they've understood and can tolerate living with each other but that doesn't mean they should rush into marriage.

There's no guide or manual for marriage. Use your head and learn from people's experiences.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Relationship Last Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Jeon(f): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
mtcheeee

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Relationship Last Before Thinking Of Marriage? by dingbang(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
Until you both have realised you can support each other without complaining.
Re: How Long Should A Relationship Last Before Thinking Of Marriage? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
You are mentally and financially capable of taking on the responsibility of marriage...And you are also convinced that your partner is the right person for you..
Re: How Long Should A Relationship Last Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
They is no fixed duration, if both parties are ready, understand, love each other, and financially okay. I don't think any other thing should stop them from getting married if they want to.
Re: How Long Should A Relationship Last Before Thinking Of Marriage? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
gift0123:
They is no fixed duration, as long as they already understand and love each other, both are financially ok, I don't think any other thing should stop them from getting married if they want to.
wink
Re: How Long Should A Relationship Last Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
Re: How Long Should A Relationship Last Before Thinking Of Marriage? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
Re: How Long Should A Relationship Last Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

grin

grin grin I love you jaree.... smiley smiley
Re: How Long Should A Relationship Last Before Thinking Of Marriage? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
gift0123:

grin grin I love you jaree.... smiley smiley
Take this wan kiss kiss wink
Re: How Long Should A Relationship Last Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Take this wan kiss kiss wink

I wink
Re: How Long Should A Relationship Last Before Thinking Of Marriage? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
gift0123:

I wink
Collect this wan.. smiley wink wink
Re: How Long Should A Relationship Last Before Thinking Of Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
however long it takes for you to realize that he/she is the one you want to spend the rest of your natural life with.
Re: How Long Should A Relationship Last Before Thinking Of Marriage? by muheeb01(m): 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
It depends....there's no manual to this,even if you spend 10years you can't know your partner finish,most especially women,you can't know them finish,it's what they want you to know you're going to know....no perfect human being anywhere,we are all managing ourselves,so go for at least the one that showed you love regardless of your status...
Re: How Long Should A Relationship Last Before Thinking Of Marriage? by DonEd(m): 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ask CR7
Re: How Long Should A Relationship Last Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Boogyman557: 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Holly Gram cool it DEPENDS..

ON how SWEET is d WEED..

how HUMBLE is d WEED..

how INTELLIGENT is d WEED..

And if u find d WEED HIGH enough...

Den u can make d WEED ur life time PARTNER..

WTF MAN

(1) (Reply)

Younger Brother Sees Older Sister And Gives A Long Sigh? / How Do You Warn Your Friend(s)? / How To Celebrate That Special Person [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.