Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Where Were You At 17 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Were You At 17 (1724 Views)

Already Married At 17 / Married At 17,abused For 9 Years,i Want A Divorce:please Advise Me / South African Lady Who Got Married At 17 Gives Marriage Survival Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Were You At 17 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
ToughGuy111:
Masters in Lying

Re: Where Were You At 17 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
[quote author=Senomi post=110099157][/quote]This one choke abi?
Re: Where Were You At 17 by Dbrawllm0098(f): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
Going to school and doing homework.
Re: Where Were You At 17 by BItt: 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
I was in 2007
Re: Where Were You At 17 by GboyegaD(m): 1:00am On Feb 10, 2022
I was in ND 1 doing my thing my way.
Re: Where Were You At 17 by Nobody: 3:26am On Feb 10, 2022
I was still in SS2.
Re: Where Were You At 17 by cococandy(f): 3:51am On Feb 10, 2022
BItt:
I was in 2007
So you be my mate undecided
Re: Where Were You At 17 by BItt: 9:01am On Feb 10, 2022
cococandy:

So you be my mate undecided
Really I am surprised
Re: Where Were You At 17 by cococandy(f): 9:03am On Feb 10, 2022
BItt:

Really I am surprised
well almost. One more month to go for me. Wait actually a few weeks
Re: Where Were You At 17 by BItt: 9:04am On Feb 10, 2022
cococandy:
well almost. One more month to go for me. Wait actually a few weeks
I'll send you a cake as a gift
Re: Where Were You At 17 by cococandy(f): 9:08am On Feb 10, 2022
BItt:

I'll send you a cake as a gift
thank you!!!
Re: Where Were You At 17 by BItt: 9:10am On Feb 10, 2022
cococandy:
thank you!!!
Where in Nigeria are you
Re: Where Were You At 17 by cococandy(f): 9:11am On Feb 10, 2022
BItt:

Where in Nigeria are you
I’m not in Nigeria but thank you very much. Appreciate
Re: Where Were You At 17 by BItt: 9:13am On Feb 10, 2022
cococandy:
I’m not in Nigeria but thank you very much. Appreciate
Oh alright. Enjoy and stay young
Re: Where Were You At 17 by Bouncing2(m): 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
Senomi:

That's great, then you have atleast 72% chance to go foreign, my little cousin is in real madrid academy, I heard they only take in kids around 6 to 14, but you're doing great atleast u started early with an academy, unlike others who got trained by the streets, you're very lucky
You never can tell.
Sometimes i do feel like giving up yunno.
It's not been easy.
I've been playing Academy football since i was 12 after paying my dues in the streets yunno wink
Re: Where Were You At 17 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
Bouncing2:

You never can tell.
Sometimes i do feel like giving up yunno.
It's not been easy.
I've been playing Academy football since i was 12 after paying my dues in the streets yunno wink
You have a higher chance that's the main thing, but if you're really good u can also record ur play days on youtube and if u want, randomly email ur videos to scouts and clubs on their websites, they're over or more than a thousand clubs, you can email them randomly and see hwfa, they hv sections like that for aspiring players on their websites, u may also email scouts personally
Re: Where Were You At 17 by Bouncing2(m): 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
Senomi:

You have a higher chance that's the main thing, but if you're really good u can also record ur play days on youtube and if u want, randomly email ur videos to scouts and clubs on their websites, they're over or more than a thousand clubs, you can email them randomly and see hwfa, they hv sections like that for aspiring players on their websites, u may also email scouts personally
Lol,,
I've done all those things bro.

One actually told me to develop a more matured physique before coming for a trial grin
Re: Where Were You At 17 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
Bouncing2:

Lol,,
I've done all those things bro.

One actually told me to develop a more matured physique before coming for a trial grin
Just dey push, even arabian clubs better pass al-haly, you'd be fine at the end, even if it takes a long time, scouts dey always waka around like FBI, I've ran into one once sef, u no go even know, my 2nd cousin was 18 wen he got enlisted to play 4 nigeria in wafu u20 cup, tho for my eye him no sabi play, he schooled at stella maris, he was in his school sports team
It's just consistency, you can train urself to be better, master the basics, cos that's the main thing, if u can even master speed it'll be a great advantage, as for ur physique u can use protein powder or supplements or just the powder, mix with anything and it works like magic, your body will burn off any excess fat
So just grind harder, steadily, patiently and consistently, and it'll be fine
Re: Where Were You At 17 by Bouncing2(m): 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
Senomi:

Just dey push, even arabian clubs better pass al-haly, you'd be fine at the end, even if it takes a long time, scouts dey always waka around like FBI u no go even know
And what's ur age n height
I'll turn 18 around July,,
1.83m
Re: Where Were You At 17 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
Bouncing2:

I'll turn 18 around July,,
1.83m

Ok, I modified my comment
Re: Where Were You At 17 by Bouncing2(m): 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
Senomi:

Just dey push, even arabian clubs better pass al-haly, you'd be fine at the end, even if it takes a long time, scouts dey always waka around like FBI, I've ran into one once sef, u no go even know, my 2nd cousin was 18 wen he got enlisted to play 4 nigeria in wafu u20 cup, tho for my eye him no sabi play, he schooled at stella maris, he was in his school sports team
It's just consistency, you can train urself to be better, master the basics, cos that's the main thing, if u can even master speed it'll be a great advantage, as for ur physique u can use protein powder or supplements or just the powder, mix with anything and it works like magic, your body will burn off any excess fat
So just grind harder, steadily, patiently and consistently, and it'll be fine

I've been working on my physique since that 2020, and trust me am one of the toughest guys about my age now.

I just wanna start with any club at all right now,, even here in Nigeria ,,, really wanna start now cos i don't support age cheating,,i really would love to go with my real age
Re: Where Were You At 17 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Bouncing2:

I've been working on my physique since that 2020, and trust me am one of the toughest guys about my age now.

I just wanna start with any club at all right now,, even here in Nigeria ,,, really wanna start now cos i don't support age cheating,,i really would love to go with my real age
And it ain't as if there's a chance u can get into Rivers united or u know somebody that knows somebody
I just dey tell u all this things cos two of my former sec school guys one dey one club for denmark, the other dey malta, and these are young people oh, my age mates, their team were disturbing the whole street just dey push people market with ball, na just play play, till they found themselves were they are now
That's why I'm telling you there's hope,but it might just be in very akward places, so no too unnecessarily pressure urself
Re: Where Were You At 17 by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 11, 2022
Still 17, currently am a hustler I make money with my phone.

I have a great plan ahead and just want to be fucking rich sad
Re: Where Were You At 17 by Bouncing2(m): 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
Senomi:

And it ain't as if there's a chance u can get into Rivers united or u know somebody that knows somebody
I just dey tell u all this things cos two of my former sec school guys one dey one club for denmark, the other dey malta, and these are young people oh, my age mates, their team were disturbing the whole street just dey push people market with ball, na just play play, till they found themselves were they are now
That's why I'm telling you there's hope,but it might just be in very akward places, so no too unnecessarily pressure urself

Yeah,, you're right.
Pressure coming in from different angles.
Some are already quitting,,cos they see their age mates (Gavi, kaide Gordon , Ethan Mbappeetc) already on TV and signing bumper contracts while we're still having a rough patch here,, they decided to
I really don't wanna give up,,,i remember watching premier league games every Saturdays and Sundays just to learn one or two from Frank Lampard back in the days,, wishing to be like him always,,
Now it's just looking like there's no headway,, quite depressing at times.
Re: Where Were You At 17 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
Bouncing2:

Just keep your head up high

1 Like

Re: Where Were You At 17 by Bouncing2(m): 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
Senomi:

Just keep your head up high
Thanks and i will embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Voice From The Grave. / Disowning A Child: What's The Concept Behind This? / A Father's Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.