Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

We Are Behind You, Oshiomhole’s Mother, Edo North Professionals Tell Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Behind You, Oshiomhole’s Mother, Edo North Professionals Tell Osinbajo (17263 Views)

Soldiers Who Shot Protesters Must Face The Law, US Officials Tell Osinbajo / You Have A Case To Answer - Reps Tell Osinbajo Over NEMA's N5.8 Billion / Sunday Omoike Is Dead (Adams Oshiomhole's Mother's Younger Brother Dies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Behind You, Oshiomhole’s Mother, Edo North Professionals Tell Osinbajo by ZombieTERROR: 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
Nigeria needs Osibanjo

2 Likes

Re: We Are Behind You, Oshiomhole’s Mother, Edo North Professionals Tell Osinbajo by pharmagba: 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
Lord Guide your son, Osinbajo, we know these are difficult times and difficult decision.
Lord I pray for Nigeria, give us leaders after your own heart.
Lord direct and embolden God fearing men to power in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Behind You, Oshiomhole’s Mother, Edo North Professionals Tell Osinbajo by helinues: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Bamzyriches451:
That mare commissioner can't win

No be only mare but Mule
Re: We Are Behind You, Oshiomhole’s Mother, Edo North Professionals Tell Osinbajo by jcross19: 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Kuginzi:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/we-are-behind-you-oshiomholes-mother-edo-north-professionals-assure-osinbajo/
some Africans no get sense!! So oshomale mother now the voice of the masses in Edo state!!!
Re: We Are Behind You, Oshiomhole’s Mother, Edo North Professionals Tell Osinbajo by MikeMicheal(m): 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
Auxtin85:
Did I hear Oshiomhole’s mother? Dem say that woman na chief executive for witches association oo
Trash.
Yet oshomole lost election

EDO NO BE LAGOS
Re: We Are Behind You, Oshiomhole’s Mother, Edo North Professionals Tell Osinbajo by okefranci: 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
Osinbajo has becoming the MTN that has wide coverage, he will win the presidential election by God grace
Re: We Are Behind You, Oshiomhole’s Mother, Edo North Professionals Tell Osinbajo by Codes151(m): 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
Speak for yourself.
Re: We Are Behind You, Oshiomhole’s Mother, Edo North Professionals Tell Osinbajo by FILEBE(m): 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
That reminds me to ask if our bad politicians have mothers who tells them the truth and plight of the people. If others are lying to you, your mum shouldn't lie to you na.
Re: We Are Behind You, Oshiomhole’s Mother, Edo North Professionals Tell Osinbajo by hisexcellency34: 8:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
Yes but Obaseki's wife witch pass her own
Auxtin85:
Did I hear Oshiomhole’s mother? Dem say that woman na chief executive for witches association oo
Re: We Are Behind You, Oshiomhole’s Mother, Edo North Professionals Tell Osinbajo by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
Re: We Are Behind You, Oshiomhole’s Mother, Edo North Professionals Tell Osinbajo by calcal: 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
edoman2016:
Seriously, osinbajo is the best candidate for APC to contest against PDP. Tinubu is not loved by south south and south east. But osinbajo won't have such problem

The fake is not even loved by anyone.

"Saidi, vice president they are under my armpit" - Tinubu - with horrible voice indeed
Re: We Are Behind You, Oshiomhole’s Mother, Edo North Professionals Tell Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 30, 2022
Bamzyriches451:
What concerns me with South East candidate? Maybe you're thinking I'm from that region undecided
To them they are loved by all except SE.
No time for chameleons
We need a true technocrat, not some schooled hypocrites or drug lords whose majority of there supporters are due to ethno-religious sentiments.

Peter Obi,we need you!!!
Re: We Are Behind You, Oshiomhole’s Mother, Edo North Professionals Tell Osinbajo by muheeb01(m): 5:57am On Jan 30, 2022
Hmm prof prof
Re: We Are Behind You, Oshiomhole’s Mother, Edo North Professionals Tell Osinbajo by Auxtin85(m): 6:31am On Jan 30, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Yes but Obaseki's wife witch pass her own

Lol
Re: We Are Behind You, Oshiomhole’s Mother, Edo North Professionals Tell Osinbajo by Kellyewoma: 6:37am On Jan 30, 2022
Has the VP declare to contest for president come next year. If not why the delay.
Re: We Are Behind You, Oshiomhole’s Mother, Edo North Professionals Tell Osinbajo by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:

Okpee!

Ekpa!!!

So you went to create a new account just to quote me? I know say fear dey catch you. Make you no go piss for body o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Probe Oshiomhole" - Osadolor Ochei Tells Court To Compel EFCC To Probe Ex Gov. / Court Blocks INEC, CBN From Stopping Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Bid / Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.