Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

The Hard Truth About Affiliate Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Hard Truth About Affiliate Marketing (510 Views)

The Truth About Making Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian / The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know / The Dirty Truth About Ayeen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hard Truth About Affiliate Marketing by Mimee144(f): 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
THE TRUTH ABOUT AFFILIATE MARKETING (As far as I know)

1. 750k-1MILLION in a month.

I see this a lot.

Young men in suits on Adverts where they claim they can show you how to make 750k to a Million monthly with your smartphone "even if you have not sold anything online before".

They are introducing you to Affiliate Marketing.

Is it possible to make 750k monthly from Affiliate Marketing? YES. Weekly sef.

Is it possible in your first month? VERY UNLIKELY

Is it possible in your first month even if you have never sold anything online before? VERY DIFFICULT.

I don't want to say it's not possible because nothing is impossible and some people have done it.

If you do not have a high number of people already waiting for you to come and sell Digital Products to them, you will be surprised when you are unable to make 150k in that month. You may not even make 100k.

Some have started and made over 500k in their first month as an Affiliate Marketer. But they are not like you who have never sold anything online, have less than 1000 friends all over your social media and less than 200 contacts on WhatsApp. You also have never sold anything online and not even that good with a smartphone.

You may want to ask if Affiliate Marketing is not for you then? It is.

But you will have to learn and build yourself. If you have not sold anything online before and you do not have a wide reach, expecting to make big money in your first month is an unrealistic expectation.

Affiliate Marketing is a billion dollars market and there is a lot of money to be made in the business model.

But if you are just starting, your expectations should be between 100k-400k in your first month. If you exceed that, you will be happy. If you don't, you won't be too disappointed.

If you start with the expectations that you have found how to be making 1million monthly and you are already pricing the Benz that you will buy in a few months,you will be cursing when you look at your dashboard at the end of the month and it's 97k that's staring back at you.

Most of those that use this big numbers in their adverts are not even making that figure in a month. Those that are making it are not shouting.

Affiliate Marketing works. Affiliate Marketing can change your financial situation in little time.

But don't go into it expecting to make 750k in your first month.

It is POSSIBLE. But it is VERY DIFFICULT.

More difficult for someone who have never sold anything online and have no prior knowledge of marketing. Think 100k-400k in your first month. Then you can start increasing your expectations from there.

If you want to know how I navigated my ways in making this possible. Click on this link to join my free training on how you can make your first 5sales in Affiliate Marketing https:///m3vcb9

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FB Account For Sale / How Do They Run This Type Of Phoenix Browser Ads? / Available For Sale In Commercial Quantities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.