Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, (3573 Views)

Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff / Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds / Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by Voice22: 4:49am On Jan 30, 2022
A 30-year-old man, identified as Emmanuel David, is currently on the run after allegedly killing his friend, Fabian Antia, who gave him accommodation in Benin city, Edo state.

It was gathered that the unfortunate incident occurred on Sunday, January 23, 2022.

According to a source, “Emmanuel was squatting with the Fabian and his brothers. They were four of them living in the apartment. On Sunday, Fabian’s brothers went out, leaving him and Emmanuel at home.

However, when they got back the next day which is Monday, they noticed blood stain everywhere in the house, but they couldn’t find neither of them. Their numbers were unreachable and the victim’s car was not in the compound.

They thought they probably fought and got themselves injured, they also assumed the victim drove out after the fight. However, after waiting for several hours and no sign of them, they looked through the victim’s window then saw his body lying lifeless in the room.

They quickly went to call the police who broke the door and found him dead. The suspect ran away with his car and money.”. https://www.divinevibes.com.ng/a-nigeria-old-man-base-benin-city-emmanuel-david-run-allegedly-killinh-friend-fabian-antia-who-accomodation/

Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by Gentle034(m): 4:53am On Jan 30, 2022
Why people no longer help

15 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by ALABACONNECT(m): 4:58am On Jan 30, 2022
Humans are really messed up

6 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by beautyhd: 5:01am On Jan 30, 2022
A colleague I gave opportunity to squat with me for two weeks wanted to turn it into forever thing, I stood my ground and involved some people in the office before she left.

I learnt my lessons. If you are stranded I can help with money to lodge in a hotel for couple of days but staying in my house, no way.

Some years later I left to another state, a locum job came up in my office and I connected this same colleague for the job, she got it and started bad mouthing me to my md, same was communicated to me by my md. After the expiration of the locum, I cut her off for life.

Some friends are very jealous and bitter.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:06am On Jan 30, 2022
Tired of this senseless killings
Nobody is anymore.
You can’t even render help to friends now.

Rip to the Good Samaritan.
Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by Oceanblaze(m): 5:41am On Jan 30, 2022
Wahala for Nigeria too much

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by Aboks(m): 5:42am On Jan 30, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by shagasha: 5:45am On Jan 30, 2022
Let's see how far he can go na

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by dingbang(m): 5:49am On Jan 30, 2022
Dont live with depressed too quick to get money oriented people.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by phorget(m): 5:58am On Jan 30, 2022
Jeez!
Rate at which helpers are becoming the victim is now so alarming!
Guess I'll henceforth subscribe to... Kala! Daju! Hu'wa ika!

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by muheeb01(m): 6:05am On Jan 30, 2022
May we not help or be kind to what we kill us....what's this world turning to...you have to go through your own process and struggle to get there no shortcut

6 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:29am On Jan 30, 2022
Can you imagine..to have someone you call a friend na problem again..

I will keep saying it pls and pls learn to stay alone and avoid people in any way you can cos I don't see any importance of friends and the rest to the extent that he will come over to your home.. that's a private place that should only be accessible to yourself not any random person...

Human are heartless and can do anything to get what they want..I hope the guy gets caught and face the law..

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by mytime24(f): 6:38am On Jan 30, 2022
May God help us
Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by Anyahuruagu: 6:39am On Jan 30, 2022
Truth be told.

Nobody can read anyone's mind anymore.

I better stay Scheming.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by gambia(m): 6:56am On Jan 30, 2022
The society has gone to the dogs indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by Angrygoat: 7:04am On Jan 30, 2022
Na why I dey my lane,solo mode, just me,my bro,my pet n my bich. Bich. The average benin youth na cultist,violent,thief n greedy

8 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 30, 2022
cry All caused by jealousy nd greed
Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by dodoatirice: 7:29am On Jan 30, 2022
Angrygoat:
Na why I dey my lane,solo mode, just me,my bro,my pet n my bich. Bich. The average benin youth na cultist,violent,thief n greedy

Brother’s kill brothers
Hoes will snitch
Only your pet would hang on (if death aint cheat you on that too)

For this life, you cannot be too sure.

8 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by Boogyman557: 7:32am On Jan 30, 2022
Holly Gram cool

R.I.P TO D DEAD...

EVERYBODY don de TURN WILLI WILLI...

D CUNTREE ain't SAFE NO MORE...

EVERYBODY 1 HAMMER like MC HAMMER...

Make SURE sey u carry ur own KALA oooo..

STREET DON CAST BIG TIME..

CUNTREE don CAST big time..

Una de tink sey na JOKE ABI....

As u SEE me so..

I get 2 KALA, old and new KALA and anywhere wey I de JAZZ in, I de carry my KALA...

I SWEAR DOWN

any MANCHI wey CAT WALK anyhow...

I go make sure sey I BLAST em left leg wit my old KALA b4 people go begin ask waiting happen..

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by Angrygoat: 7:33am On Jan 30, 2022
I street, b4 them try am I go send them go Pluto. I got a gun,a bronco knife n anti stab t-shirt I wear 24/7
dodoatirice:

Brother’s kill brothers
Hoes will snitch
Only your pet would hang on (if death aint cheat you on that too)

For this life, you cannot be too sure.
Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by obembet(f): 7:34am On Jan 30, 2022
It's well

Please while praying for those in prison, remember some of us that are wearing engagement ring for over 3 years

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by dodoatirice: 7:40am On Jan 30, 2022
Angrygoat:
I street, b4 them try am I go send them go Pluto. I got a gun,a bronco knife n anti stab t-shirt I wear 24/7

Okay before you leave that door, better pick your glock up and when you get back home, put it within arms reach.
Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by Fyie: 7:43am On Jan 30, 2022
If I ever help someone in this life again.....
Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by BigYash: 8:09am On Jan 30, 2022
Fyie:
If I ever help someone in this life again.....
No talk so.. People dey when you go help,you will be happy you did.. Just that today youth just dey worst day after day. They even call crime "work" these days...

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by TheWolfen(m): 8:12am On Jan 30, 2022
That friend looks like a cultist.
The reason I don't allow any friend or colleagues squat with me.
I wont even allow a family member use more than a week at my place.
Humans are very deceptive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by tubolancer(m): 8:15am On Jan 30, 2022
ALABACONNECT:
Humans are really messed up
Nigerians not human.
Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by adecz: 8:21am On Jan 30, 2022
Nigerian youth are just a different
breed ...❌❌❌

They are prepared to kill friends,
parents or relatives for money at the
slightest opportunity❗️❗️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:45am On Jan 30, 2022
tubolancer:
Nigerians not human.
I get your point but "We" Humans are really bad people. Some just know how to resist the evil trying to surface.
Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by koondog: 9:17am On Jan 30, 2022
I have zero patience for ungrateful or entitled people, especially Nigerians. Once I sense it, I cut you off immediately. Including my family.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by Kutunban: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2022
Sad
Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by TheRealOwner(m): 9:55am On Jan 30, 2022
Lalasticlala

The number 1 threat to human life and cause of death worldwide is sadly, other humans!

Rip to the dead

Learn life lessons from this and live with wisdom

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by lovelyefem(m): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2022
The hearts of men.........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie Lookalike Sahar Tabar Jailed For 10 Years In Iran For Her Face / Police Arrests Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze For Refusing To Take Her Out / Fraud: Suspected Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.