Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,745 members, 7,831,379 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, (3593 Views)

Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff / Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds / Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by lovelyefem(m): 10:51am On Jan 30, 2022
Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by Olumighty123(m): 11:16am On Jan 30, 2022
Anything wey go make me get the motive to wan kill my fellow human being for material things sake, make God kee me shaperly.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by Fashionista01(f): 11:21am On Jan 30, 2022
Is it better to help with money than to accommodate, to avoid had I know.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by Fashionista01(f): 11:29am On Jan 30, 2022
Is it better to help with money than to accommodate, to avoid had I know.
Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by Originalsly: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
This kind of people is not new .... envios people that want to reap the benefits of another person's sweat. Happens all the time.... the difference is the youths are not blunt ... they use brute force... just kill and collect ... leap first and look after ... then now they will be thinking how not to be caught. I hope when he is caught he leaves this earth in a cloud of black smoke.
Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by Lightened: 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
God, how did we get here? This is one of the reasons why some people don't render help.
Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
Angrygoat:
Na why I dey my lane,solo mode, just me,my bro,my pet n my bich. Bich. The average benin youth na cultist,violent,thief n greedy

Lol, this one get mind dey trust woman grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by Totilopussylick(m): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
Heart of men are desperately wicked sad sad sad angry sad
Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by Dollarremix(m): 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
Me way no trust myself dat much na another person I go come trust
Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by solofresh(m): 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
One of the reasons why I can't help people
Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by realestate99: 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

R.I.P TO D DEAD...

EVERYBODY don de TURN WILLI WILLI...

D CUNTREE ain't SAFE NO MORE...

EVERYBODY 1 HAMMER like MC HAMMER...

Make SURE sey u carry ur own KALA oooo..

STREET DON CAST BIG TIME..

CUNTREE don CAST big time..

Una de tink sey na JOKE ABI....

As u SEE me so..

I get 2 KALA, old and new KALA and anywhere wey I de JAZZ in, I de carry my KALA...

I SWEAR DOWN

any MANCHI wey CAT WALK anyhow...

I go make sure sey I BLAST em left leg wit my old KALA b4 people go begin ask waiting happen..

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN
lol, characters full here

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by mccloud224(m): 12:10am On Jan 31, 2022
Only those close to you can hurt you...

I haven't recovered fully from deadly blows dealt on me by both so called friends and so called "d same mama, d same papa" blood relations till date after decades.

Beware.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by AlexHunter: 12:46am On Jan 31, 2022
Voice22:
A 30-year-old man, identified as Emmanuel David, is currently on the run after allegedly killing his friend, Fabian Antia, who gave him accommodation in Benin city, Edo state.

It was gathered that the unfortunate incident occurred on Sunday, January 23, 2022.

According to a source, “Emmanuel was squatting with the Fabian and his brothers. They were four of them living in the apartment. On Sunday, Fabian’s brothers went out, leaving him and Emmanuel at home.

However, when they got back the next day which is Monday, they noticed blood stain everywhere in the house, but they couldn’t find neither of them. Their numbers were unreachable and the victim’s car was not in the compound.

They thought they probably fought and got themselves injured, they also assumed the victim drove out after the fight. However, after waiting for several hours and no sign of them, they looked through the victim’s window then saw his body lying lifeless in the room.

They quickly went to call the police who broke the door and found him dead. The suspect ran away with his car and money.”. https://www.divinevibes.com.ng/a-nigeria-old-man-base-benin-city-emmanuel-david-run-allegedly-killinh-friend-fabian-antia-who-accomodation/
........Why u go put dos kind person for house..see him face sef ...thief full in eyes
Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by AlexHunter: 12:50am On Jan 31, 2022
Senomi:

Lol, this one get mind dey trust woman grin
..I dey tell u na dah Bich go still fvck am up ��
Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 31, 2022
beautyhd:
A colleague I gave opportunity to squat with me for two weeks wanted to turn it into forever thing, I stood my ground and involved some people in the office before she left.

I learnt my lessons. If you are stranded I can help with money to lodge in a hotel for couple of days but staying in my house, no way.

Some years later I left to another state, a locum job came up in my office and I connected this same colleague for the job, she got it and started bad mouthing me to my md, same was communicated to me by my md. After the expiration of the locum, I cut her off for life.

Some friends are very jealous and bitter.
she think say she dey wise.. she wanted your MD to sack you her plan no work.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by Mrklemo(m): 11:30am On Jan 31, 2022
They say its the white man i should fear, but its my own kind doing all the killings here. - Tupac.

Keep your enemies where they can see you. It's not your enemies who get you, it's always your own people. - Nas.
Re: Man Kills His Friend Who Gave Him Accommodation In Benin, Escapes With His Car, by Qatar2022: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
beautyhd:
A colleague I gave opportunity to squat with me for two weeks wanted to turn it into forever thing, I stood my ground and involved some people in the office before she left.

I learnt my lessons. If you are stranded I can help with money to lodge in a hotel for couple of days but staying in my house, no way.

Some years later I left to another state, a locum job came up in my office and I connected this same colleague for the job, she got it and started bad mouthing me to my md, same was communicated to me by my md. After the expiration of the locum, I cut her off for life.

Some friends are very jealous and bitter.
Thank GOD you cut her finally but you do not learn your lessons first time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buccaneer Grand Eye Clears Air. / Birds Who Turns To Old Woman With Her Child Got Burnt and Killed in Lagos. VIDEO / Fake Police Officer Arrested In Benue State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.