Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) (51770 Views)

Buhari To Meet With APC Presidential Hopefuls Tonight / Jonathan Missing As APC Lists 23 Presidential Hopefuls For Screening / 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Onuoha1234(m): 10:20am On Jan 30, 2022
Personal opinion take it or leave it Someone anointed by God will appear in 2023,
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Awoleesu(m): 10:20am On Jan 30, 2022
To my mind, your analysis seem to tilt towards a Pro-Fayemi...
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by YellowMayor(m): 10:21am On Jan 30, 2022
HonestFriend:

U have said it all...

Let Ohaneze bring somone, endorse him that all.. Not them criticizing Tinubu and others..

As simple as this English sounds, trust me, they do not comprehend. Not because they do not understand simple English language, but because the hatred for Tinubu is too much than what their minds can handle

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Coly2012(m): 10:22am On Jan 30, 2022
jrusky:

Story!!!!

Seriously allow SS to speak they are not dumbs you are not their mouthpiece, free them Mr metusellah the old man calling everyone little boy a.k.a political guru filled with tribalism.

Plssssss!!! Go park somewhere biko.
igbo mata non let you leave, you come still end you mention with Biko. Boy igbo too much, that is y we have indigenous igbo in SS tolk over Lagos from the SW. You can't avoid igbo.
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by HonestFriend: 10:24am On Jan 30, 2022
YellowMayor:

As simple as this English sounds, trust me, they do not comprehend. Not because they do not understand simple English language, but because the hatred for Tinubu is too much than what their minds can handle

U see... Honestly d igbos re not united, I wish dey are.
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Krismas(m): 10:25am On Jan 30, 2022
olola4:
That is why we are practicing democracy - they are free to waste their time, their winning the election is in the hands of the voters.
grin This is the most deluded remark of them all! When will u people realize presidential elections in Nigeria is not determined by voters? It is by selection. And the process of selection has started earnestly. If u like be banking on ur voters card
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Onuoha1234(m): 10:25am On Jan 30, 2022
The man appointed by God will be seen in 2023!!
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by HRMK: 10:32am On Jan 30, 2022
UR WELCOME!TO U,ATIKU IS UR BEST BET FOR PDP WHILE FAYEMI IS FOR APC!I WILL TELL U THAT NONE OF THE TWO WULD SCALE THROUGH THE PRIMARIES!IF PDP PICKS A NORTHERNER,IGBOS WONT PLAY BALL!BUHARI WULD RATHER FAVOR AN OLD CPC MEMBER!NOT TINUBU OR OSINBAJO!PMB,BE SURE WULD PREFER EX OGUN GOV OR ANY OTHER CPC MEMBER!NOTE THAT ALL THE PROPHECY OF WHO BECOMES THE PRESIDENT IS TRASH!ITS ALL ABT MAKING MONEY FROM THE CONTESTANTS!NOTE THAT ITS NOT ABT BN A MONEYBAG BUT ALSO BN ABLE TO SPEND IT!ONLY ATIKU,TINUBU AND WIKE CULD DO THAT WITHOUT THE ASSISTANCE OF THE PARTY!ON TINUBU'S CERTIFICATES,CHICAGO UNIVERSITY HAS CERTIFIED IT.ON HEALTH,I BLV ITS THE LEG WHICH HAS BN OPERATED AND NOW OKAY!U KNOW HE TRAVELLED ALL OVER THE COUNTRY FOR 3MONTHS WITHOUT RECORDING A SINGLE HEALTH CRISIS!AS TO CORRUPTION,NO SINGLE MONEYBAG OR POLITICIAN IS FREE FROM CORRUPTION!OR CAN U MENTION ONE?TO ME,TINUBU HAS PAID HIS DUES AS FAR AS SACRIFICE IS CONCERNED!WE ALL KNOW WHAT THE MILITARY AND EVEN OBJ DID TO HIM AS LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR.THANKS@
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by michoim(m): 10:33am On Jan 30, 2022
helinues:
Your next president is in one of those listed names.

Take that to the bank for cash out. 2 sure banker that can be given to inlaw self
Yeah. It's Yemi Osinbajo. PYO
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by MartinsD12(m): 10:33am On Jan 30, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
Some of the following presidential candidates who have either declared interest in the 2023 presidency or whose body language seems to suggest interest are either hopeless or at best wasting their time.

This is entirely my opinion and based on the current state of things. I am sure some that you will come here and accept my opinion as law, but please do not come here and type nonsense, I only put things the way they are. If you love to hallucinate, it is up to you. All I expect is your point of view, you may counter my points if you have a superior argument. No abuses, please!

Bola Tinubu: A candidate that is very hard to sell. Age is questionable, background shrouded in secrecy, early education doubtful. No one knows where and when Tinubu got his School certificate but he is said to be a degree holder from Chicago State University. Interestingly, APC disqualified Obaseki because it doubted his HSC certificate. Would the same APC accept a Tinubu without a verifiable School certificate? To crown it all, Tinubu is perceived as corruption personified. His perceived influence in "EndSARS" handling in Lagos and health condition now exacerbated by his latest sickness and relocation to oversea for "health consultation" has just put a huge spanner on his ambition. Of recent, APC structure has quickly slipped off his grips, even foreclosing his leadership with Mai Buni now calling the shots.

Anyim Pius Anyim: This one knows he cannot secure a PDP ticket, he is just wasting time and making noise with the hope of securing vp ticket. Anyim has been in a cocoon since leaving office and suddenly remembers he wants to be president. Even his LGA does not support his "ambition".

Dave Umahi: Not sure who drumming for Dave Umahi. However, he lacks a political base. His state is largely PDP and he cannot win APC ticket, except Buhari opt for him as APC consensus candidate. Even at that, APC will lose to a PDP candidate from any part of Nigeria. Again, his handling of IPOB matter is a derailing factor to his success.

Yemi Osinbajo: A weakling, whom Buhari has stopped handing over to since 2017 after he, a "bat" in the Buhari regime tried to act as a "bird". He and his few noise makers know he is going nowhere. Funny thing is that his benefactor, Tinubu is not willing to help him this time, neither is Buhari. He is at best the "most qualified" without a support base

Yahaya Bello: I still do not know who is encouraging a failure of a governor to be dreaming of the presidency. Funny, Kogi is neither South nor do Northerners consider them North. Bello is believed to be interested in Senate but he may not have the chance as his tenure and the senatorial elections in 2023 do not align.

Orji Kalu: [/b]Kalu is a realist and has approached the 2023 presidential race with cautious optimism because he still doubts his capacity to pick APC ticket. The only trump card Kalu is hinging is a fallout between Tinubu and Osinbajo. If destiny smiles on him, he may be a surprise candidate, but for now, a time-waster.

[b]Okorocha
: I do not have to waste time here. His hold to APC is shaky and cannot even win with Imo delegates.

Atiku Abubakar: Anyone would have ruled Atiku out of the 2023 race by mid-2021 when Southern governors were clamoring for the presidency to come to the south. However, the PDP governors have since discovered the deceit in the sudden Southern governors' romance. As it stands, PDP wants to displace APC at the centre and Atiku looks like the catalyst for this job. If the alignments happening in PDP is anything to go by, Atiku might be PDP candidate again.

Peter Obi: Although Peter Obi has not formally declared, he might not be the candidate the ODP could invest 2023 winnable wealth on for obvious reasons. The issue of ipob and their activities will work against Peter Obi securing PDP ticket, however, a vp slot with Atiku is still possible, baring the Wike's factor.

Bukola Saraki: Saraki would have been a great candidate, but the loss of Kwara in 2019 has put a damaging debt to his political sagacity. Going into 2023, Saraki is considered a Northern Muslim, just like Tinubu, he faces the herculean task of proving his northerness to the core north. The South sees him as a northerner by the way.

Kayode Fayemi: Fayemi has been quiet about his ambition. With his tenure as governor coming to an end, there are strong indications that Fayemi might end up picking the APC ticket. Right now, not many are talking about Fayeni, but his governors' forum is calling the shots in APC. Post-APC convention, we will likely see a strategist Fayemu displacing Tinubu and Osinbajo.

The Buhari candidate: Not yet revealed but in Buhari's cabinet. Loyal and unassuming. He might be a last-minute surprise to all APC. Mark you, I am not referring to Rotimi Amaechi. Amaechi is not a candidate the north wants, he is not trusted and cannot get APC ticket.
I don't care where apc gets their candidate if they like let them go to the moon PDP will beat them hands down as long as atiku baba is PDP candidate
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Bimpe29: 10:34am On Jan 30, 2022
Fayemi might be another Umar Musa Yar'Adua by getting the APC presidential among more popular contenders.
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by McLizbae: 10:35am On Jan 30, 2022
Warisdiz! OP do not know Jack about what s/he's writing. And the mode that push this trash to FP need good woops.

I had to go read the topic again again... Mshw
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by berrystunn(m): 10:38am On Jan 30, 2022
Tetehjewels:

Tinubu is the next President and you can take that to the bank. The signs are everywhere already.
The clamour is way more for him than it is for Atiku.

He is a totally brand new face to the Presidential race despite being a political OG.

He singlehandedly held Lagos against the then Presidency of OBJ while at the same time holding together the entire south west.

If he is Presented as the Presidential candidate for APC, the entire South West will Jettison political party differences and fall behind him and he also has massive support from the North too.

You all better start accepting him as the next President the moment he wins the APC ticket

Hahahahaha hahahaha maybe E-rats are deceiving you.
You think Nigerians will forget what APC did to us

You think the youth will forget the outcome of endsars protest.

Tinubu that was strangling to win PDP in Lagos state last general election. APC Buhari polled 580,814 votes to beat PDP Atiku, who got 448,016 votes.

Go and check the difference btw APC and PDP in S.S and SE .

For example in Anambra state PDP got 524, 738 votes.
APC got 33, 298 votes.

2023 with all the hardship and insecurity APC in SS and SE might not get upto 2000 vote.
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by PoliticalAnalys: 10:45am On Jan 30, 2022
Your opinion.
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Indispensable85(m): 10:47am On Jan 30, 2022
Is your brain aware of this rubbish you wrote? These are the real contenders and one of them will be your president. Stay off ekwale weed ok?
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 30, 2022
berrystunn:

Hahahahaha hahahaha maybe E-rats are deceiving you.
You think Nigerians will forget what APC did to us

You think the youth will forget the outcome of endsars protest.

Tinubu that was strangling to win PDP in Lagos state last general election. APC Buhari polled 580,814 votes to beat PDP Atiku, who got 448,016 votes.

Go and check the difference in APC and PDP in S.S and SE .

For example in Anambra state PDP got 524, 738 votes.
APC got 33, 298 votes.

2023 with all the hardship and insecurity APC in SS and SE might not get upto 2000 vote.

You appear to be a neophyte. This is not about APC but about the man Tinubu.

Don't worry, it will soon clear from your eyes

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by WelkinBlue: 10:50am On Jan 30, 2022
What if buhari's annointed candidate is malami?

Anyway I think

NaijaCowFarm:
Some of the following presidential candidates who have either declared interest in the 2023 presidency or whose body language seems to suggest interest are either hopeless or at best wasting their time.

This is entirely my opinion and based on the current state of things. I am sure some that you will come here and accept my opinion as law, but please do not come here and type nonsense, I only put things the way they are. If you love to hallucinate, it is up to you. All I expect is your point of view, you may counter my points if you have a superior argument. No abuses, please!

Bola Tinubu: A candidate that is very hard to sell. Age is questionable, background shrouded in secrecy, early education doubtful. No one knows where and when Tinubu got his School certificate but he is said to be a degree holder from Chicago State University. Interestingly, APC disqualified Obaseki because it doubted his HSC certificate. Would the same APC accept a Tinubu without a verifiable School certificate? To crown it all, Tinubu is perceived as corruption personified. His perceived influence in "EndSARS" handling in Lagos and health condition now exacerbated by his latest sickness and relocation to oversea for "health consultation" has just put a huge spanner on his ambition. Of recent, APC structure has quickly slipped off his grips, even foreclosing his leadership with Mai Buni now calling the shots.

Anyim Pius Anyim: This one knows he cannot secure a PDP ticket, he is just wasting time and making noise with the hope of securing vp ticket. Anyim has been in a cocoon since leaving office and suddenly remembers he wants to be president. Even his LGA does not support his "ambition".

Dave Umahi: Not sure who drumming for Dave Umahi. However, he lacks a political base. His state is largely PDP and he cannot win APC ticket, except Buhari opt for him as APC consensus candidate. Even at that, APC will lose to a PDP candidate from any part of Nigeria. Again, his handling of IPOB matter is a derailing factor to his success.

Yemi Osinbajo: A weakling, whom Buhari has stopped handing over to since 2017 after he, a "bat" in the Buhari regime tried to act as a "bird". He and his few noise makers know he is going nowhere. Funny thing is that his benefactor, Tinubu is not willing to help him this time, neither is Buhari. He is at best the "most qualified" without a support base

Yahaya Bello: I still do not know who is encouraging a failure of a governor to be dreaming of the presidency. Funny, Kogi is neither South nor do Northerners consider them North. Bello is believed to be interested in Senate but he may not have the chance as his tenure and the senatorial elections in 2023 do not align.

Orji Kalu: [/b]Kalu is a realist and has approached the 2023 presidential race with cautious optimism because he still doubts his capacity to pick APC ticket. The only trump card Kalu is hinging is a fallout between Tinubu and Osinbajo. If destiny smiles on him, he may be a surprise candidate, but for now, a time-waster.

[b]Okorocha
: I do not have to waste time here. His hold to APC is shaky and cannot even win with Imo delegates.

Atiku Abubakar: Anyone would have ruled Atiku out of the 2023 race by mid-2021 when Southern governors were clamoring for the presidency to come to the south. However, the PDP governors have since discovered the deceit in the sudden Southern governors' romance. As it stands, PDP wants to displace APC at the centre and Atiku looks like the catalyst for this job. If the alignments happening in PDP is anything to go by, Atiku might be PDP candidate again.

Peter Obi: Although Peter Obi has not formally declared, he might not be the candidate the ODP could invest 2023 winnable wealth on for obvious reasons. The issue of ipob and their activities will work against Peter Obi securing PDP ticket, however, a vp slot with Atiku is still possible, baring the Wike's factor.

Bukola Saraki: Saraki would have been a great candidate, but the loss of Kwara in 2019 has put a damaging debt to his political sagacity. Going into 2023, Saraki is considered a Northern Muslim, just like Tinubu, he faces the herculean task of proving his northerness to the core north. The South sees him as a northerner by the way.

Kayode Fayemi: Fayemi has been quiet about his ambition. With his tenure as governor coming to an end, there are strong indications that Fayemi might end up picking the APC ticket. Right now, not many are talking about Fayeni, but his governors' forum is calling the shots in APC. Post-APC convention, we will likely see a strategist Fayemu displacing Tinubu and Osinbajo.

The Buhari candidate: Not yet revealed but in Buhari's cabinet. Loyal and unassuming. He might be a last-minute surprise to all APC. Mark you, I am not referring to Rotimi Amaechi. Amaechi is not a candidate the north wants, he is not trusted and cannot get APC ticket.
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by berrystunn(m): 10:54am On Jan 30, 2022
Tetehjewels:

You appear to be a neophyte. This is not about APC but about the man Tinubu.

Don't worry, it will soon clear from your eyes

The man Tinubu can be a king maker , but can make him self a King.

King makers are not King.
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by olaolaking: 11:03am On Jan 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

In a sane clime, the drug baron among them should be in jail but this is Nigeria where drug Lords contest for public offices
You are very correct. Even someone who is from Imo but lies so much about his origin should be fed with grass

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by rayopt(m): 11:08am On Jan 30, 2022
This post is so funny tho. Anyways, it is a personal opinion. But the next president is actually on that list. You don't even need to be a prophet to be assured of that.
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Bhol28: 11:10am On Jan 30, 2022
And who else will it be if not one of those names you listed here?
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:10am On Jan 30, 2022
This one has not been nominated they started hyping her, what if at the end the president did not nominate her? This is the same way they hyped Super Eagles and Austin's Eguavon.
At least let her get the nomination first, there are other potential black candidates for the post that the president may likely choose from.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Belleful: 11:16am On Jan 30, 2022
If all this person's u list re wasting their time, please help us list the person's that re NOT wasting their time. Thanks
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by seyz91(m): 11:19am On Jan 30, 2022
helinues:

Take that to the bank for cash out. 2 sure banker that can be given to inlaw self

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Enemyofpeace: 11:21am On Jan 30, 2022
helinues:

all I know is that, it can never be and it will never be Tinubu
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Enemyofpeace: 11:24am On Jan 30, 2022
Belleful:
If all this person's u list re wasting their time, please help us list the person's that re NOT wasting their time. Thanks
iyangbali, babangbali, enemyofpeace, enemyofprogress, notoriousbabe, vickyrotex, fatymore, funkebabee, folake4u, mynd44, ajepako,, lalasticlala and bola146 those are the people not wasting their time
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Damian10(m): 11:25am On Jan 30, 2022
Who wan kon be president if all these names listed are already written off...shey nah skit makers association go provide president ni??
"Ahbeg getat!!
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by juman(m): 11:29am On Jan 30, 2022
OP know little about politics.
Non of them is wasting his time.
Any of them can win.
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by BoneTackle: 11:29am On Jan 30, 2022
Jondelng:

I don't get the furour over Tinubu’s certificate. I am not a Tinubu apologetic, but for someone to have work with Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Mobil oil all international companies, and then you still claim he has no certificate?
I want to question your intelligence.

you are the unintelligent one here

What is wrong in asking which school he attended? Why should his academic qualification be a subject of debate. Why not simply tell his alma meter and squash all unnecessary argument once and for all?

You claim to be intelligent, but you sound very stupid
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by juman(m): 11:30am On Jan 30, 2022
I remember how many people said buhari was wasting his time all the time he contested.
Lastly he became president.

Just like obama. He became president.

When biden joined the race, his chance was bleak.
But destiny smiled on him. He won.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO / Dino Melaye Winning NYSC Best Actor In Throwback Photos / See APC Receipt For 2023 Nomination Form After Collecting N100M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.