Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) (51408 Views)

Buhari To Meet With APC Presidential Hopefuls Tonight / Jonathan Missing As APC Lists 23 Presidential Hopefuls For Screening / 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Coly2012(m): 9:57am On Jan 30, 2022
Salvador1:
we know but you and your people should treat with caution cos he's our son.
Is Sunday Igboho not among your son's?
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by pfadom: 9:57am On Jan 30, 2022
A typical time wasting author of a wasteful piece who sees waste and emptiness in everything and unfortunately also in himself unknowingly.

Who else outside the list is likely to emerge? The piece lacks intellectual touch and signature.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by rippa(m): 9:58am On Jan 30, 2022
Invictuse:
Hopeless Igbos will wake up insult the intelligence of every other Nigerian but when paid back in similar manner they'll start wailing like deprived pigs.

Let's break down the analysis of this deluded igbo osu. Tinubu is a hard to sell candidate with the multiple endorsement received across Nigeria. A former senator n governor that tendered age n school cert in previous elections, one God forsaken Igbo wake up claiming that public details is shrouded in secrecy.

The Osu jew from the pit of hell then declared Tinubu is corruption personified because of bullion van in his house n ownership of Alpha Beta but when it come to lifelong thieves like Peter Peter Obi, Atiku n Kalu no single mention about their lifelong corrupt case. I do understand Tinubu profile threatens the entire Igbo tribe but one can only be fair.

Peter Peter Obi a criminal caught with N250M cash in Lagos while he governed Anambra, looted $500M in his daughter foreign account. Looted to build mall in Abuja n PH with nemesis catching up to him n the in Abuja was razed to the ground. The same criminal bought brewery with state fund worth several hundred millions only to sell to himself at peanut. This criminal pays media outlet billions if not trillion to delete articles exposing his criminal act so he can keep fooling his tribe with is saint imagine but I am not phased n will post some screenshots of his criminal dealings.

Kalu Orji this convict criminal was the one the OP embolded his profile without labelling him a criminal till date no soul in Abia does not know Kalu Orji looted their destiny beyond repair n his protege in Theodore Orji Ikpeazu have continued the looting till date.

Atiku - it is a mystery Igbos see this guy as an option because I wonder how same Igbos blame Yoruba for not making port in the SS work but Atiku have concession of all the port in the SS in his pocket.

This daredevil criminal also coveted several Nigeria properties using the BPE as VP n was even confident enough he will sell the refineries to his cronies if given a chance.

The criminal listed above to OP are saints undecidedwithout blemish though they have corruption cases on their neck heavier than the cross of calvary. That is the extent to which bigotry hate as afflicted the average igbo concerning a towering Yoruba giant in Tinubu, a man they love to hate because he is simply beta than their best.

Just do a nairaland poll between tinubu and Obi and see if tinubu will get 10votes
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by assholemods: 9:58am On Jan 30, 2022
Salvador1:
We Yorubas know that Atiku is a force to be reckoned with against tinubu's ambition.
That's y we are fighting tooth and nail to make sure he doesn't clinch the tickets.

We are now throwing propaganda up and down and also sowing seed of discord against nyamiris to make sure northerners hate them and against anyone from that region that may be vice to Atiku.
Fake Yoruba.... Una plenty for here.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by toffyz(m): 9:59am On Jan 30, 2022
helinues:
Your next president is in one of those listed names.

Take that to the bank for cash out. 2 sure banker that can be given to inlaw self
100% Bro!
The next president is among those names up there.
I strongly believe that 100%!
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Thinktwicemybro: 10:01am On Jan 30, 2022
Invictuse:
Hopeless Igbos will wake up insult the intelligence of every other Nigerian but when paid back in similar manner they'll start wailing like deprived pigs.

Let's break down the analysis of this deluded igbo osu. Tinubu is a hard to sell candidate with the multiple endorsement received across Nigeria. A former senator n governor that tendered age n school cert in previous elections, one God forsaken Igbo wake up claiming that public details is shrouded in secrecy.

The Osu jew from the pit of hell then declared Tinubu is corruption personified because of bullion van in his house n ownership of Alpha Beta but when it come to lifelong thieves like Peter Peter Obi, Atiku n Kalu no single mention about their lifelong corrupt case. I do understand Tinubu profile threatens the entire Igbo tribe but one can only be fair.

Peter Peter Obi a criminal caught with N250M cash in Lagos while he governed Anambra, looted $500M in his daughter foreign account. Looted to build mall in Abuja n PH with nemesis catching up to him n the in Abuja was razed to the ground. The same criminal bought brewery with state fund worth several hundred millions only to sell to himself at peanut. This criminal pays media outlet billions if not trillion to delete articles exposing his criminal act so he can keep fooling his tribe with is saint imagine but I am not phased n will post some screenshots of his criminal dealings.

Kalu Orji this convict criminal was the one the OP embolded his profile without labelling him a criminal till date no soul in Abia does not know Kalu Orji looted their destiny beyond repair n his protege in Theodore Orji Ikpeazu have continued the looting till date.

Atiku - it is a mystery Igbos see this guy as an option because I wonder how same Igbos blame Yoruba for not making port in the SS work but Atiku have concession of all the port in the SS in his pocket.

This daredevil criminal also coveted several Nigeria properties using the BPE as VP n was even confident enough he will sell the refineries to his cronies if given a chance.

The criminal listed above to OP are saints undecidedwithout blemish though they have corruption cases on their neck heavier than the cross of calvary. That is the extent to which bigotry hate as afflicted the average igbo concerning a towering Yoruba giant in Tinubu, a man they love to hate because he is simply beta than their best.

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Benchilwell: 10:01am On Jan 30, 2022
berrystunn:

Middle belt will be dividend for atiku and Tinubu...is not possible.... 90% for atiku in middle. We the supporters are still have much around..
thank for that, atiku will win easily that why anybody that want to contest against him should pray that he will not get d pdp ticket

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 30, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
Some of the following presidential candidates who have either declared interest in the 2023 presidency or whose body language seems to suggest interest are either hopeless or at best wasting their time.

Tinubu is the next President and you can take that to the bank. The signs are everywhere already.
The clamour is way more for him than it is for Atiku.

He is a totally brand new face to the Presidential race despite being a political OG.

He singlehandedly held Lagos against the then Presidency of OBJ while at the same time holding together the entire south west.

If he is Presented as the Presidential candidate for APC, the entire South West will Jettison political party differences and fall behind him and he also has massive support from the North too.

You all better start accepting him as the next President the moment he wins the APC ticket

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Coly2012(m): 10:03am On Jan 30, 2022
jrusky:

Plz I beg you in the name of God stop involving SS in your hate madness.

Pls SS is not SE every child knows who his or her father is.

I don't understand why some nonentity igbo love to forcefully involved SS when they want to display their satanic hate Gene. Leave SS on their own let them speak for themselves they are not dumbs.

Face your warrant and stop forcing SS to be involving in anything SE. Did average SE has respect for any SS? No, bro you know the truth but when it comes to issue like this suddenly the SS become SE.

Nonsense!!!
Another small picking sighted, but when your GEJ wanted to contest election he changed his name to Azikiwe. Grow up to understand your root and politic baby boy.
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by AuroraB(f): 10:05am On Jan 30, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Werey ni OP yi sha

You don list the main people, who come be the ones wey no dey waste their time grin grin grin grin grin
Boya his wildcard is Sowore. Koyi tii ri nkankan undecided
Mumu writeup grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by emmy4life02(m): 10:06am On Jan 30, 2022
Invictuse:

All this wailing for likes. Rest & stop panicking about Peter Obi who is yet to declare interest for presidency. If he is that corrupt what is EFCC doing or you are telling me your lord & personal savour Buhari is no longer interested in fighting corruption. Mind you Peter Obi is not in APC to say he is been shielded by APC. If you have fact & evidence that he stole Anambra money help EFCC to persecute him or shout up.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by jrusky(m): 10:07am On Jan 30, 2022
Coly2012:
Another small picking sighted, but when your GEJ wanted to contest election he changed his name to Azikiwe. Grow up to understand your root and politic baby boy.

Story!!!!

Seriously allow SS to speak they are not dumbs you are not their mouthpiece, free them Mr metusellah the old man calling everyone little boy a.k.a political guru filled with tribalism.

Plssssss!!! Go park somewhere biko.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by esosuo2: 10:07am On Jan 30, 2022
Like it or not tinubu is your next president except he dies before the Election Day , money makes iron float in Nigeria and when it comes to influence and experience in politics tinubu is the guy , I ain’t supporting him here but from the look of things with all the names and right up , if the delegates would be bought like it always has been forget the rest story

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by puremaker7(m): 10:08am On Jan 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

In a sane clime, the drug baron among them should be in jail but this is Nigeria where drug Lords contest for public offices
I swear to God, same as the one that ordered the massacre of bodies dumped in ezu river.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by berrystunn(m): 10:09am On Jan 30, 2022
Benchilwell:
thank for that, atiku will win easily that why anybody that want to contest against him should pray that he will not get d pdp ticket

The best thing that will happen to pdp is atiku/obi ticket.

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Hssd8: 10:10am On Jan 30, 2022
I really dought you know what you are doing Or saying ... I'm from the north , but Tinibu is one hell of a politician , don't play with that man ...

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Rickylambert: 10:11am On Jan 30, 2022
OmoManU:

Betnaija should even open a book for this. I trust abroad bookmakers they would have arranged a betting on top the upcoming elections
Any link?
I want to play
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by berrystunn(m): 10:11am On Jan 30, 2022
The best thing for PDP is atiku obi ticket

1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by techWriter3: 10:11am On Jan 30, 2022
equate them all as your President is amidst them.listen how it will game.
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by olamakinde(m): 10:11am On Jan 30, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:
RIP to Yar Adua, anytime something like this comes up i remember him sad
leave the dead and focus on the living
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by realestate99: 10:12am On Jan 30, 2022
YorubaIsCursed:
No Yoruba man will rule Nigeria in 2023, except South East and South South are banished from Nigeria.

Yoruba should support an Igbo man or The North will complete their 4 Years tenure.

Igbos will make life difficult for Yoruba in 2023 Presidential election, if they fail to support an Igbo man (spoiling card)

Igbo man or Hausa man has it. No two ways about it.
lol, it is easier for a crippled Congolese to be Nigeria President than an Igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by olamike02: 10:13am On Jan 30, 2022
You have yourself out by saying Tinubu is an unsellable candidate. Your hatred for him can't stop this project. You should be confident to declare your own preferred candidate.
Eyi o Wu a wi,toluwa lase.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:14am On Jan 30, 2022
Beautiful....

I like as all their pictures are collaged in one...

That's how I want to see their obituary in one picture before the next election....

Ogun kill all of una together! angry
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Babisha10(m): 10:14am On Jan 30, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
Op, you are one of those Nigerians that is fopled with the North propaganda.

Any Igbo that is capable of ruling and presents himself will win the next PDP ticket and Presidential election against any other thought.

You can take that to the bank any day.

Meanwhile I'm waiting on Peter Obi and Pius Anyim . Let's see who emerges Party candidate.

Igbo will rule from 2023.

All these propaganda won't work. We are working on ground and reaching across. We are born to rule not to sit with nnama.
An Igbo man can't win 2023 race against Thiefnibu.. Atiku holds the key to Igbo presidency
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by olas24u(f): 10:14am On Jan 30, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

Any Igbo that is capable of ruling and presents himself will win the next PDP ticket and Presidential election against any other thought.

Meanwhile I'm waiting on Peter Obi and Pius Anyim . Let's see who emerges Party candidate.

All these propaganda won't work. We are working on ground and reaching across. We are born to rule not to sit with nnama.
You cant win unless its an agreement between all political zones consensus.,you can not win by bravado
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by HonestFriend: 10:15am On Jan 30, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

U have said it all...

Let Ohaneze bring somone, endorse him that all.. Not them criticizing Tinubu and others..

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by YellowMayor(m): 10:15am On Jan 30, 2022
Superboss:

When we see Tinubu's e-rats, we know them.
To them Atiku is highly corrupt while Tinubu is a saint.
To them Tinubu is the god that brought their parents to this world and shud not be criticised.
When also see Atiku's urchins,we know.
To them Atiku is better than Tinubu.
Until these miscreants (Atiku and Tinubu's supporters) are out of the space, vuvuzela noise from the urchins Kingdom will continue to distort the airspace for the sane minds.

Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Babisha10(m): 10:17am On Jan 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

In a sane clime, the drug baron among them should be in jail but this is Nigeria where drug Lords contest for public offices
who's the drug baron among them?
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by realestate99: 10:17am On Jan 30, 2022
noegenesis:

Soo much hate in you. Igbos don't hate..., they just want to make more money... this I know
Dragging Tinubu everywhere is part of making money? you ought to be a comedian
Re: 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) by Neypopin: 10:20am On Jan 30, 2022
This VIP of Nonsense write-up!

You don't know that closeness brings familiarity. Keep disturbing yourselves one of them will be your next president. If God tarry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) / Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos / 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.