Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,326 members, 7,842,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

How A Tiny Body Part Would Send Many Whole Bodies To Hell - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Tiny Body Part Would Send Many Whole Bodies To Hell (52540 Views)

Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! / Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: How A Tiny Body Part Would Send Many Whole Bodies To Hell by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
AntiChristian:

The case of Adam and Eve is not admissible here. They were nude and unaware of their nudity!

Lust usually comes from thoughts and thoughts are derived from sights. Matthew 5:28 states "But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart" Which means looking comes before lust!

“The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light...Mat 6:22-23
“I have made a covenant with my eyes; how then could I gaze at a virgin? Job 31:1
Turn my eyes from looking at worthless things; and give me life in your ways. Psalm 119:37
The instance of Adam and Eve already disproves your idea that "nudity is the genesis of fornication". You further compounded your case by quoting the teachings of Jesus, which further corroborates what happened in the beginning with Adam and Eve, to show that it's not nudity but lust in one's heart that leads to fornication or adultery, but obviously you did realize that it was speaking against you.

So keep the advice of Jesus you quoted and don't lust after a woman in your heart whether she's nude or not, and you'd be fine regardless.
Re: How A Tiny Body Part Would Send Many Whole Bodies To Hell by AntiChristian: 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
The instance of Adam and Eve already disproves your idea that "nudity is the genesis of fornication". You further compounded your case by quoting the teachings of Jesus, which further corroborates what happened in the beginning with Adam and Eve, to show that it's not nudity but lust in one's heart that leads to fornication or adultery, but obviously you did realize that it was speaking against you.

So keep the advice of Jesus you quoted and don't lust after a woman in your heart whether she's nude or not, and you'd be fine regardless.

I know you won't stop still another Christian like you corrects you. Is it possible to gaze at a woman (you can marry) without having lust?
Nothing was speaking against me from what i posted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion / Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts / Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.