Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,852 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

10,000 Capacity Anambra ICC To Be Commissioned Soon(video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10,000 Capacity Anambra ICC To Be Commissioned Soon(video) (17921 Views)

DJ Switch Begs ICC To Probe Lekki Shooting / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari / Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10,000 Capacity Anambra ICC To Be Commissioned Soon(video) by globemoney: 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
prophetfire:
. What? Are you from where? He is no where near Peter Obi. No basis for comparison at all.
Shut your ignorant mouth, he's a million times more than the overrated obi. Mention all Obi projects in 8 years lets compare with Anambra Intl airport alone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10,000 Capacity Anambra ICC To Be Commissioned Soon(video) by Jcoleworld911: 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Ask Osun, Ibadan and Ekiti people. Besides, the States you mentioned are better than Anambra in terms of development.

You enjoy being daft, why?

1 Like

Re: 10,000 Capacity Anambra ICC To Be Commissioned Soon(video) by Jcoleworld911: 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Ask Osun, Ibadan and Ekiti people. Besides, the States you mentioned are better than Anambra in terms of development.

You enjoy being stupid*t, why?
Re: 10,000 Capacity Anambra ICC To Be Commissioned Soon(video) by shortIGBOman: 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
Jcoleworld911:

You enjoy being stupid*t, why?

I'm just like you grin grin

Re: 10,000 Capacity Anambra ICC To Be Commissioned Soon(video) by ybalogs(m): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Yep!

Who do you think will cater to all the guests and functions at centre? Its impact will be felt not just by those working there, but also by the airport and all others connected to it like suppliers, contractors and hotels!
True that
Re: 10,000 Capacity Anambra ICC To Be Commissioned Soon(video) by prophetfire: 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
globemoney:

Shut your ignorant mouth, he's a million times more than the overrated obi. Mention all Obi projects in 8 years lets compare with Anambra Intl airport alone
. You are a dumbass after all.
Re: 10,000 Capacity Anambra ICC To Be Commissioned Soon(video) by globemoney: 12:36am On Jan 31, 2022
prophetfire:
. You are a dumbass after all.
your father is a dumbass
Re: 10,000 Capacity Anambra ICC To Be Commissioned Soon(video) by Themandator: 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
OnyeObodo:
But this man has a lot of explaining to do. Under him, so many things went critically bad in Anambra including roads, schools and infrastructures.

Anambra generates a whole lot from Recenues and collections.

But a whole lot of it was unaccounted for.

He did great though giving Anambra an international airport. That is his Landmark legacy. Including this ICC.

Explain the difference between road and infrastructure
Re: 10,000 Capacity Anambra ICC To Be Commissioned Soon(video) by Tomek09(m): 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
fastseo:
Why aba, abia state is dying... Oh God deliver abia from bad governance.

I was in Ebonyi state this week, i must commend David Umehi of Ebonyi state. Two flyovers he started in the community (village) last year is almost 99.9 completed.

Good Roads network done with cement concrete slabs everywhere. Roads being dualize.

Please the federal government should please declare a state of emergency in abia because this agitation we see are 70% caused by state government inability to carry out development in the state.

I believe in Nigeria, i know Nigeria being together will serve everyone better. Abia state need intervention from the grip of godfathers holding the state hostage

Abia has been so unfortunate.

24 wasted years.

Re: 10,000 Capacity Anambra ICC To Be Commissioned Soon(video) by Tomek09(m): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
sonnie10:
Those in Imo buy there stone from Okigwe not Ebonyi and also most stones used for construction in Anambra are from Delta.
Which part of Delta
Re: 10,000 Capacity Anambra ICC To Be Commissioned Soon(video) by prophetfire: 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
globemoney:

your father is a dumbass
. I will just send you to sambisa forest now.
Re: 10,000 Capacity Anambra ICC To Be Commissioned Soon(video) by sniperr007(m): 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
fastseo:

Have you been to Aba of recent? What we need right now in aba and Nigeria at large is good road network, electricity and security and we will be fine.
Any government that does give it to us either in state or federal level need to be commended.

You might not understand the stress and sufferings Nigerians go through most especially in this states where incompetent leaders are elected.

Allow me express my joy for the good people of Ebonyi state who are witnessing development in a massive scale.
There is a place called faulks road that connect ariaria market to the rest of aba. And most traders and buyers comes from other places to buy and sell in this market. It cost you just 100 naira or less to get to this market once you enter aba. But right now it cost as high as 600 naira going alone..
I feel for this traders because some of them have to trek long distances of 3 kilometres or more because of the cost of transportation fair to this market

There is another place called aba ikot ekpene road, that connect Aba to the richest city known as Akwa ibom state I learnt that the other sections has been put in good shape by the other government but abia state government refuse to do his section waiting for the government. Right now traders prefer to go to onitsha which us far away than the neighbouring aba

You still haven't answered my question if you will relocate to ebonyi?

I understand you are comparing ebonyi and Abia. To me, it comparing f 2/100 and f 15/100.
They are still failures.
Re: 10,000 Capacity Anambra ICC To Be Commissioned Soon(video) by fastseo: 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
sniperr007:

You still haven't answered my question if you will relocate to ebonyi?

I understand you are comparing ebonyi and Abia. To me, it comparing f 2/100 and f 15/100.
They are still failures.

Will i leave my business and my personal house i built to another state to be paying rent?

We chose to stay certain place because of proximity to work or presence of large population where market are situated.

How you reason surprise me honestly.

Take it or leave it umahi is trying.
Re: 10,000 Capacity Anambra ICC To Be Commissioned Soon(video) by sniperr007(m): 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
fastseo:

Will i leave my business and my personal house i built to another state to be paying rent?

We chose to stay certain place because of proximity to work or presence of large population where market are situated.

How you reason surprise me honestly.

Take it or leave it umahi is trying.

But you will you leave your business and personal house to relocate to a western country like UK?
Re: 10,000 Capacity Anambra ICC To Be Commissioned Soon(video) by fastseo: 1:24am On Feb 01, 2022
sniperr007:

But you will you leave your business and personal house to relocate to a western country like UK?

You talk out of point. Am i not in Nigeria. Did i make any statement am traveling ?
Re: 10,000 Capacity Anambra ICC To Be Commissioned Soon(video) by budusky05(m): 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
NoQualmz:

The money will be used to reconstruct your poor English and use the change in sending u back to school. Anuofia!

Don't go and ask what your lazy and foolish gov has done for your shit hole state.

Don't even reply me by claiming you're from Anambra....thunder will fire your lying mouth.

Am Rivers.
And ur stupidity is really amazing �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State / PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) / Nigeria's $1.5bn Loan Request Approved By World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.